Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe something easier and accessible, a lethal dose of Benadryl, Nyquil, the like to make a child sleep so you can go on dates unencumbered.
Yes. There are so many possibilities here... Where it's not a true accident, there is criminal action underlying, but it's not premeditated murder, either. I'm not saying that in the legal sense, more psychological, if that makes any darn sense.

I believe Megan Boswell is responsible for death of her perfect, innocent little baby girl. But when I look at her, and even when I listen to the obvious BS falling out of her face, I don't get cold blooded killer vibe from her.

A little tangent.... It's weird to me that there are many similarities between MB and CA, but the difference to me is that I 100% get that cold blooded killer vibe from CA. Always have, always will.

I wonder if she was originally hidden under the trailer where they searched the other day, and moved to where she was found. Something led them to search that specific spot.

There were a number of panels removed along the bottom of that trailer so I think a repair job or insulation job was in progress... probably by TBsr or jr... because they owned that trailer, as everyone knows, and probably could do the work themselves. I think that's when the objects in the hole under the trailer were discovered and TBsr notified LE of the discovery. LE then went to get a search warrant as quickly as possible.
JMO

Counter to that - especially if it was a “sloppy job” - your grand daughter is missing, no one has seen her, your daughter is caught in lie after lie during the investigation, your ex seems to be implicated at least by association, and police are desperately searching for anything to give a break to the case. Given all of the above - you don’t do a cursory search of your own property? And if you do, you see nothing of note - nothing out of place?

I’m not saying that it’s not possible that all of this was done and it just didn’t turn up. It’s just that no one in this case is exactly sympathetic and as someone who has a decent amount of property, I try to keep a good stock of the land and anything that could be going on within it. Given the desperation of the case, why the property wasn’t turned upside down bothers me. I really want to hear how many times the property was searched, if they encountered by resistance, and if the area she was ultimately located was ever looked at.

Just more and more questions but at least EB has been located and can be laid to rest properly.

I’m with you. Also, if my child told me they were storing things on my property, and their child wound up missing/surrounded by lies, I would be marching directly to what she put on my property to look through it. If I had an ex who was capable of crime, I would be searching my property to be sure nothing was disposed of in attempt to frame me.

So my Occam's Razor final moment, in this case, came this morning. Rewatching MB interviews in full after last night's findings are in a whole new light and that light only shines on one person, MB. These interviews from this new perspective are worse than they were the first time. Stomach turning, vomit-inducing, sickening, beyond lies, beyond young, immature, just outright evil.

Bianca Marais WJHL on Twitter
It’s a morbid morning here on Muddy Creek Road where authorities last night announced they found remains of what they believe to be 15-month-old Evelyn Boswell Here’s what we know so far: https://www.wjhl.com/search-for-evelyn/tbi-remains-believed-to-be-of-evelyn-boswell-found-at-family-members-home/ …
ESgp9m-X0AEfbk1.jpg

8:35 AM - 7 Mar 2020

Pheben Kassahun on Twitter
#NOW The little memorial has grown overnight, for Evelyn Boswell, in front of the property off of the 500 block of Muddy Creek Branch Road in Blountville. This is where TBI agents & Sullivan Co. S.O. detectives found human remains believed to belong to the 15-month-old. @WJHL11
ESg2haqXYAA5g96.jpg
ESg2hcJWsAAkeHA.jpg
ESg2hbIXsAEaE5I.jpg

9:29 AM - 7 Mar 2020

most are Ty beanie babies...wonder if they are all from the same person

Another weekend starting. I hope that MB is miserable again! I am also hoping that all the quiet and lack of communication will make her start talking.
I pray that she snaps into reality and tells where Evelyn is. This precious baby deserves to be found!
Mags is just a scarred girl that was scarred to go to the police when her mom took her baby.

I'm going to probably wish I'd finished the thread before commenting, but here goes...

I've always wondered how that works (not necessarily when the child is related, more like when a neighborhood child goes missing) and the police come around looking for the child. If you let them in and they find your 'grow business' in the basement, your shoplifting scheme in the living room or some other small (in comparison) crime - do they ignore it? That's the only thing I don't like is that people may refuse police entry when the time is important because of petty crimes.

In another murder case I follow - Libby and Abby - the property owner where their bodies were found was hauled in for a comparatively minor crime. It was really sad to watch this man be dragged through the figurative mud and into jail on an unrelated charge that only turned up because of the murder investigation. And it turned others off from calling in tips and being open and helpful.

However, various other men were brought in for questioning and charged with other crimes unrelated to the L&A case. That was actually a good thing, since there were some RSO’s rounded up that might have fallen off the radar otherwise.

I’d like to hope that LE will turn a blind eye to one or two stray pot plants in a basement, so as not to scare decent people off from providing tips and being open to searches in these kind of cases. But I guess it’s just depends on the nature of the crime, the mindset of the investigators, etc. etc. IMO

At first I thought AB had to have knowledge the remains were on TBsr property. That goes along with the “you’ll regret it” paraphrased comment.

But if she did know, why didn’t she implicate him as soon as she was arrested? If this tip came from her, why now and not two weeks ago? If there’s as much animosity between them as I think, wouldn’t she enjoy pointing the finger at him then having the remains found on his land?

My gut feeling is MB finally broke down and confessed to the location. Or maybe someone who was with MB when she moved out/packed her belongings or placed the body there. TBsr probably didn’t know the body was there. Moo

And if I suspected my daughter put her dead baby on my property, I’m not so sure I could handle looking around. As bad as it would be to know your grandchild is dead, it would be so much worse to discover a body that has been decomposing for 2-3 months. I really can’t blame him for not searching right now.

So my Occam's Razor final moment, in this case, came this morning. Rewatching MB interviews in full after last night's findings are in a whole new light and that light only shines on one person, MB. These interviews from this new perspective are worse than they were the first time. Stomach turning, vomit-inducing, sickening, beyond lies, beyond young, immature, just outright evil.
I was replaying MB’s various interviews in my mind earlier and felt the same way. I doubt I could stomach listening to them right now...
*silver trailer in Mendota...I'll get her myself* :mad:

Counter to that - especially if it was a “sloppy job” - your grand daughter is missing, no one has seen her, your daughter is caught in lie after lie during the investigation, your ex seems to be implicated at least by association, and police are desperately searching for anything to give a break to the case. Given all of the above - you don’t do a cursory search of your own property? And if you do, you see nothing of note - nothing out of place?

I’m not saying that it’s not possible that all of this was done and it just didn’t turn up. It’s just that no one in this case is exactly sympathetic and as someone who has a decent amount of property, I try to keep a good stock of the land and anything that could be going on within it. Given the desperation of the case, why the property wasn’t turned upside down bothers me. I really want to hear how many times the property was searched, if they encountered by resistance, and if the area she was ultimately located was ever looked at.

Just more and more questions but at least EB has been located and can be laid to rest properly.

Kudos to you for being able to keep a good stock of your land. At this stage of my life I hardly make it out my back door yet alone to see what is going on in the back yard. However, the yard person does keep it up in the spring and summer but in the winter its just there all neglected. I do wonder how well LE previously searched the property but I can understand why TB's thoughts wouldn't necessarily point toward having the dead body buried on his property. Such an unfathomable thought to have toward your own child doing something so evil even if she had help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member