Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kristen Gallant WJHL on Twitter
So many people are paying their respects at a tree on Muddy Creek Rd. in Blountville for Evelyn Boswell. Authorities say they believe they found the remains of the missing 15- month-old child just a few yards away from this location last night. @WJHL11 @ABCTriCities
EShql0NUcAEhNRO.jpg
EShql0NU4AAu29w.jpg
EShql0MUYAARX_j.jpg
EShql0NUwAAoxJZ.jpg

1:17 PM - 7 Mar 2020

HW said, during an interview with a reporter, that MB told him that Evelyn's arm was broken when the baby was with her father. Evelyn was not with her father so that parts not true. Is HW telling the truth about what he says MB said? Was there really a broken arm? Who can tell? It gets so "messy" so quickly....
I knew I heard someone say it. I don’t think HW would just make up something random like that. It sounded like she was giving an excuse as to why CPS was involved? I was just wondering if maybe there was some truth in there and it was possible that Evelyn was hurt while with MB, either an accident or abuse. But then who knows with this group.

Time I was gone, I need chill time lol. Day off tomorrow as having lunch with one of my sons, gf and my 13 week old darling granddaughter.
Don't leave me too far behind please, slow the chat if you can xx

Sounds lovely, enjoy your time with your family, altojack. I’m sure you will be hugging your cherished little one an extra few times.

Just came off the trail after a very long hike to decompress. Haven't read through all the posts but I am currently close to Blountville and will gladly add to the memorial.

Just finished placing pink butterfly wind chimes, an angel statuette and a condolences card under the tree at the front of the property. There is a large crowd here, with people coming to place items under the tree.

The sun is warm. The breeze is gentle. Said a prayer, with the sound of the frogs in the creek singing in my ears and the energy of fellow mourners floating around me. Evelyn is at peace. I wish the same peace for her family and all those mourning alongside them today.

DNA tests can be completed these days in just a few hours. I guess it depends on the lab they use. This is certainly a priority. I think we’ll hear by Monday the latest.
It may take a little longer if LE was not able to obtain a sample of Evelyn's DNA in the first place. I doubt MB had a sippy cup or anything lying around that she had used recently. They may need to compare it to a relatives DNA. Imo

Just finished placing pink butterfly wind chimes, an angel statuette and a condolences card under the tree at the front of the property. There is a large crowd here, with people coming to place items under the tree.

The sun is warm. The breeze is gentle. Said a prayer, with the sound of the frogs in the creek singing in my ears and the energy of fellow mourners floating around me. Evelyn is at peace. I wish the same peace for her family and all those mourning alongside them today.

Thank you for doing that for everyone, TN Hiker.

(Spring peepers...they are a sweet sound. )

Beautiful. Evelyn is not only at peace she's in place filled with love and light! More than she experienced in this world. Thank you @TN Hiker

Thank you

Thank you for doing this! I much prefer the idea of wind chimes and statuettes...things that are enduring. Plush toys make me especially sad since Evelyn won’t ever get to play with them and then the rain comes...

But, you know... so much is unknown at this point. For example... we really have no idea if TBsr isn't the one who called LE and told them he'd found something suspicious on his property. He may have initiated this search, for all we know and don't know. And we don't know for fact that he hasn't been searching his property already. I really think that other missing / murdered person cases show how difficult it really is to find bodies. I've heard of bodies practically being stepped on before noticed... and frequently we hear of bodies being found in areas where LE and even cadaver dogs have searched before; sometimes more than once. There are just so many variables, facts and details that we don't have privy to here in Evelyn's case.
I agree. Think about how small EB’s little body is compared to 11 acres of land. It would be hard to cover every square inch without a massive search party, IMO.

tenor.gif

It may take a little longer if LE was not able to obtain a sample of Evelyn's DNA in the first place. I doubt MB had a sippy cup or anything lying around that she had used recently. They may need to compare it to a relatives DNA. Imo

I am thinking of where it was said the trailer recently occupied was "trashed". Depending on the "trashed" part, one can assume dirty dishes, trash everywhere, etc. If by chance they just packed all belongings and didn't throw them away, like say old sippy cups, bottles, etc., There would be something to gather DNA from, IMO.

While watching the news story, one thing I couldn't make go away in my head was that flowing creek and the Grandma of WM saying his feet and legs were wet when he came to ask for money. That and AB allegedly telling TBsr he would regret calling DCS to report EB missing. IMO poor little wee one just might have been taken to TBsr property frame him.

Just thoughts running through my mind. Regardless, whoever did this needs the worst punishment available. :(:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member