Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not an attorney, but typically when someone dies and their estate goes to probate, SOMEONE has to file an affidavit of heirs. Perhaps at the initial filing, they did not have Lori's info, therefore it was amended in February when they did. I believe you generally must provide names AND addresses of all immediate heirs... At least in VA you do.
Is that the actual address that they were living in at some time then?

I am not an attorney, but typically when someone dies and their estate goes to probate, SOMEONE has to file an affidavit of heirs. Perhaps at the initial filing, they did not have Lori's info, therefore it was amended in February when they did. I believe you generally must provide names AND addresses of all immediate heirs... At least in VA you do.
Is that the actual address that they were living in at some time then?

Kim Powell on Twitter

We understand measures need to be taken for Lori’s safety. What we’re upset about is the lying and the other special treatment she and her husband, Chad Daybell, have received. He got to use a closed off side entrance to enter the court, unlike any other family member.

Throwing out a little diff line og thought here. If Chad knew Lori longer than first thought due to his trips to AZ and meeting at conferences, it may be that he is more responsible than is thought. Possible that he was already active in their lives in 2018 when Joe died. (Matthew 5:22 - commit adultery if marry divorced woman motive for making her a widow.) He seems very calm and removed from the proceedings. Like he is watching the movie production of one of his books. He may afterall be the puppetmaster in her life? I can't imagine who else she would be dressing up for in court, living in such uncomfortable digs on purpose for, giving up her children and grandchild for? I wonder at her haughty behavior as a cover for shame. Shame in front of Colby her baby boy, shame in front of her former family-in-law, shame the world who all think she is horrible and unattractive when she worked so hard her entire life to have a squeaky clean image and be admired for beauty. Now she is dispised by everyone. If he is responsible, it would be in her best interest to rat him out and save herself. Just an angle that I would investigate if I were LE. I'm not.

MOO
Lori has no shame. She does what she wants, when she wants and anyone who gets in the way is just collateral damage. At a minimum she cuts them out of her life, at worst she kills them. I don't know Chad, but he seems like a tiny fish in pretty small pond of end of days theorists. I don't think either one of them would know a strategic thought if it slapped them in the face.

What...no funeral potatoes?? Great list you compiled.
My opinion is that they have already spent around $2o0,000 to $300,000 from Tammy's life insurance and there is no secret house anywhere that they could have purchased.
Expenses after Tammy's death that we know about:

1. Tammy's Utah funeral and Rexburg, ID memorial service (which VI's said seemed rushed and skimped on as far as the personal touches, no funeral potatoes, etc).

2. Flights for Lori and Chad to Kauai, Hawaii to get married.

3. Beach wedding package complete with flower petals in a heart, ukulele, and about 666 photos of the happy couple.

4. Accommodations for the time they were there for their wedding and honeymoon (hotels or various rental homes).

5. Flights back to the mainland where they pretended to settle into newlywed life in the townhouse-Apt Lori rented (except for the part where Chad made it seem like he didn't know Lori very well and didn't have her phone number). Did Chad start paying Lori's apt rent and utilities yet? We don't know, so I'll leave that off the list.

6. Flights out of Idaho after the welfare check on JJ (we don't know where they flew to initially but they both ended up in Los Angeles Airport).

7. A family vacation for all of Chad's kids living in the US to Knotts Berry Farm in California over Thanksgiving (conveniently right after the welfare check).

8. Shipping costs for whatever was in the boxes they sent over to Kauai that arrived ahead of them at the condo.

9. Flights for Lori and Chad back to Kauai from LAX airport on Dec 1st.

10. New clothing in Kauai because they were in such a hurry to make this alleged "pre-planned move" they didn't take much other than some of Lori's clothing. Chad was seen almost exclusively in Kauai themed clothing.

11. Accommodations in Kauai the second time including both their condo rental estimated at $4000 to $6000 per month for at least 3 months rent ( Dec, Jan, Feb).

12. Resort rates for when they decided to hotel hop (even with a local discount they are looking at a couple hundred per night minimum).

13. Rental car costs for both their times on the island and maybe even for the time in California over Thanksgiving. Plus fuel for the cars.

14. Food and beverage costs for all of December, all of January and most of February (Lori was arrested Feb 2oth). They didn't have access to a pepper's stash, so they would have had to hit up Walmart and Costco. And who knows how often they treated themselves to eating out.

15. Rental furniture for their rented condo while they were in Kauai. Rent-a-Center truck was seen taking away the furniture after Chad gave notice he was moving out.

16. Chad's flight back to Idaho after Lori signed a waiver of extradtion, along with a rental car he drove from SLC to Rexburg.

17. New devices (phones, laptop, etc) after the police seized their devices as evidence in the Jan warrant.

18. A last minute trip to Maui on Presidents Day weekend, a time when Maui is considered among the most expensive US place to vacation for that holiday.

19. Attorney fees for Chad and Lori both, first for a lawyer to make a statement after the Dec 20th Rexburg PD Press release on the missing children, then to retain the Kauai Defense Attorney in late January after the court order and warrants were served and more recently so Lori can hire her own 3 attorneys to fight the Idaho charges.

And this is just what I came up with off the top on my head. I'm sure I'm missing some things. And there may be expenses we don't know about yet. Maybe someone who is good at estimating costs can figure out how much all the above list would cost?

MOO.

Makes you wonder if the judge is a member or a prepper group that supports Chad and crew.
Kim Powell on Twitter

We understand measures need to be taken for Lori’s safety. What we’re upset about is the lying and the other special treatment she and her husband, Chad Daybell, have received. He got to use a closed off side entrance to enter the court, unlike any other family member.

I don't see how they could have $1 Million collateral unless they have several friends/family members willing to put up their homes. Chad's house and land is only appraised at $204,543.
Search here: Fremont County Idaho MapServer

And Chad still hasn't paid his property taxes from the second half of 2019 (pg 227): http://www.co.fremont.id.us/departments/treasurer/unpaidlisting.pdf

CD is not really behind in his taxes. In Idaho, you can choose to pay the whole amount in December or you can pay 1/2 in December and the other 1/2 in June.

Understanding Property Tax - Idaho State Tax Commission

(scroll to the very bottom of the page)

Liliana soto
@LilianaSotoAZ

In my years as a reporter I’ve never seeing something like this...#LoriVallow did not arrive in a white van through sally port like authorities made you & us believe...Why lying? To the press to the public? What else have they lied about?
Liliana soto on Twitter

And then her husband using the county jail parking lot as if it was his private garage...tax payers money pay for this building. Do they do this for fam members of all inmates? I don’t think so.

Liliana soto on Twitter

Let’s not forget the 5 hours we had to wait to see her walk into her cell at the women’s detention center only to see her getting driven in unlike any other inmate we saw walking in.

I still can’t wrap my head around LV collecting the SS benefits from JJ. Maybe that’s how she’s been able to get around besides TD’s life insurance? This case has a lot of twists and turns but I’m glad at least the judge didn’t go lower than 1 mil. She’s a danger to society and he knows it. Her defense had nothing on Wood. He was making really good points on how she didn’t need her bail dropped and how she has evaded LE. It’s not her first time anyways, she had already had a custody battle back in Texas. She has the power to stop all of this, so WHERE ARE THE KIDS LORI?!
According to the prosecution, she was collecting SSI for both kids, even when in Hawaii.

Makes you wonder if the judge is a member or a prepper group that supports Chad and crew.
Wouldn't the FBI find that out? Pretty huge career risk, too bad we can't sleuth him. I am sure he is in the up and up. I mean really, 5 mil is the same as 1 mil if you can't come up with collateral MMO

typos fix

That is interesting and I cannot work out why she is registered as an heir at that Princeville apartment just from 12th Feb 2020. What is significant about that date?
I don't recognise the names against that address in White Pages either.

ETA according to timeline that was the date of the 2 hour status conference in the Idaho guardianship issue.

In the first filing it noted CV and Lori were divorced. I assume when the the people that filed that realized that was not the case, they updated it and assumed JJs address was the same as Loris, Rather than the AZ address in the first filing.

If Tylee "disappeared" during the course of a trip to Yellowstone on Sep 8....

And Lori had a nanny come to take care of JJ on Sep 18...

Then, why wasn't Lori at all concerned about JJ running his mouth to the babysitter about the trip to Yellowstone they'd taken and how his sister "hadn't come back with them?"

Yes, I believe that was the address she and Chad lived at in Kauai. If you Google it, it looks like the same place previously shown.
Yes, it is where they were living. It's listed on the search warrants or something like that. I can't quite remember. Also, Justin Lum said it on video when CD officially moved out of there.

Jon Noetzel on Twitter

When was the last time you saw a county inmate appear at an IA/bond hearing wearing a fresh coat of makeup? I don't believe I've ever seen that in my near 30 years in this business. Trial yes, IA never. Maybe that's standard procedure in Madison County.
That must have been the pit bull's doing. Makeup and hair roots touch up. There's nothing wrong with wanting to look presentable in the courtroom, but this was a bit excessive.

Prosecutor not getting really into the case. Chad and Lori getting special treatment..why was Lori paraded in front the family sitting there ?? What is going on...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200307-221128_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20200307-221128_Facebook.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 178
  • Screenshot_20200307-220919_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20200307-220919_Facebook.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 164
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online