Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Tylee "disappeared" during the course of a trip to Yellowstone on Sep 8....

And Lori had a nanny come to take care of JJ on Sep 18...

Then, why wasn't Lori at all concerned about JJ running his mouth to the babysitter about the trip to Yellowstone they'd taken and how his sister "hadn't come back with them?"
I find it hard to believe that Tylee disappeared mid-trip. What kind of explanation would have not made JJ question it? IMO it's possible that it happened in the following days and that JJ was told that she went off to school or to visit relatives. JJ didn't seem to like the babysitter, so he probably didn't talk to her about Tylee.

I'm estimating a minimum of 115K for your list.

I didn't include potentially giving each of his children any sum.

I think he has money in an interest bearing account somewhere.

I also think Lori had from $750-$2000 per month coming in for the children.

Jmo
My opinion is that they have already spent around $2o0,000 to $300,000 from Tammy's life insurance and there is no secret house anywhere that they could have purchased.
Expenses after Tammy's death that we know about:

1. Tammy's Utah funeral and Rexburg, ID memorial service (which VI's said seemed rushed and skimped on as far as the personal touches, no funeral potatoes, etc).

2. Flights for Lori and Chad to Kauai, Hawaii to get married.

3. Beach wedding package complete with flower petals in a heart, ukulele, and about 666 photos of the happy couple.

4. Accommodations for the time they were there for their wedding and honeymoon (hotels or various rental homes).

5. Flights back to the mainland where they pretended to settle into newlywed life in the townhouse-Apt Lori rented (except for the part where Chad made it seem like he didn't know Lori very well and didn't have her phone number). Did Chad start paying Lori's apt rent and utilities yet? We don't know, so I'll leave that off the list.

6. Flights out of Idaho after the welfare check on JJ (we don't know where they flew to initially but they both ended up in Los Angeles Airport).

7. A family vacation for all of Chad's kids living in the US to Knotts Berry Farm in California over Thanksgiving (conveniently right after the welfare check).

8. Shipping costs for whatever was in the boxes they sent over to Kauai that arrived ahead of them at the condo.

9. Flights for Lori and Chad back to Kauai from LAX airport on Dec 1st.

10. New clothing in Kauai because they were in such a hurry to make this alleged "pre-planned move" they didn't take much other than some of Lori's clothing. Chad was seen almost exclusively in Kauai themed clothing.

11. Accommodations in Kauai the second time including both their condo rental estimated at $4000 to $6000 per month for at least 3 months rent ( Dec, Jan, Feb).

12. Resort rates for when they decided to hotel hop (even with a local discount they are looking at a couple hundred per night minimum).

13. Rental car costs for both their times on the island and maybe even for the time in California over Thanksgiving. Plus fuel for the cars.

14. Food and beverage costs for all of December, all of January and most of February (Lori was arrested Feb 2oth). They didn't have access to a pepper's stash, so they would have had to hit up Walmart and Costco. And who knows how often they treated themselves to eating out.

15. Rental furniture for their rented condo while they were in Kauai. Rent-a-Center truck was seen taking away the furniture after Chad gave notice he was moving out.

16. Chad's flight back to Idaho after Lori signed a waiver of extradtion, along with a rental car he drove from SLC to Rexburg.

17. New devices (phones, laptop, etc) after the police seized their devices as evidence in the Jan warrant.

18. A last minute trip to Maui on Presidents Day weekend, a time when Maui is considered among the most expensive US place to vacation for that holiday.

19. Attorney fees for Chad and Lori both, first for a lawyer to make a statement after the Dec 20th Rexburg PD Press release on the missing children, then to retain the Kauai Defense Attorney in late January after the court order and warrants were served and more recently so Lori can hire her own 3 attorneys to fight the Idaho charges.

And this is just what I came up with off the top on my head. I'm sure I'm missing some things. And there may be expenses we don't know about yet. Maybe someone who is good at estimating costs can figure out how much all the above list would cost?

MOO.

Last edited:
I totally agree with you about no one missing Tylee or JJ. If all of the media hadn't picked this up she would still in Hawaii. She never planned on the media element. Thank god for the Woodcocks!

I wonder if she had any idea what a loser Chad was? She probably didn't care, he had some money.
I agree..... I also think that she fell in love with CD through his books and from there contacted him and that’s how they first got in touch with one another. I also think that yes as a guy with a few books published I am sure she thought he had money. Obviously he does not..... JMO

If Tylee "disappeared" during the course of a trip to Yellowstone on Sep 8....

And Lori had a nanny come to take care of JJ on Sep 18...

Then, why wasn't Lori at all concerned about JJ running his mouth to the babysitter about the trip to Yellowstone they'd taken and how his sister "hadn't come back with them?"

She probably had enough time by then to "school him" into thinking that Tylee was somewhere else, ie: gone to grandma's, college, a friends, etc. Even if he did eventually say something amiss, we all know the Queen of Liars could easily blame it on his autism, age, etc, to say he was mistaken in what he said.

MOO...

I find it hard to believe that Tylee disappeared mid-trip. What kind of explanation would have not made JJ question it? IMO it's possible that it happened in the following days and that JJ was told that she went off to school or to visit relatives. JJ didn't seem to like the babysitter, so he probably didn't talk to her about Tylee.

But Lori couldn't have known that JJ would take a dislike to the babysitter or that the babysitter would fail to establish a good rapport with him. It's normal for babysitters to engage the child, ask questions about their interests, siblings, etc. Unless JJ just intrinsically hated everyone and was extremely tight-lipped and secretive, Lori should have had concerns that he would open up to the babysitter about their fun trip to Yellowstone, his relationship to his sister, etc. It seems odd to me that she was unconcerned about that IF Tylee really did not come back from the family day-trip to Yellowstone.

But if Tylee had said goodbye to JJ and told him she was going off to college with some degree of fanfare and hugs, then he'd believe that and his story would jibe with Lori's...so no reason for Lori to feel concerned about what he might say. So maybe that's what happened. Hmmm.

Regarding people making a stink about Lori being transported in the white van vs the other vehicle...and about Chad parking in a special lot and entering through a special door....this is a rural community in Idaho that has never dealt with a case generating this type of pandemonium and publicity. It doesn't mean any higher-ups are corrupt or "in the cult." It just means they're trying to avoid a chaotic feeding frenzy of reporters and angry citizens. MOO

MOO
Lori has no shame. She does what she wants, when she wants and anyone who gets in the way is just collateral damage. At a minimum she cuts them out of her life, at worst she kills them. I don't know Chad, but he seems like a tiny fish in pretty small pond of end of days theorists. I don't think either one of them would know a strategic thought if it slapped them in the face.
Yes, I can very much see your points. The type of shame I was thinking of would not be motivated by a feeling of conviction but by rejection. She likes being admired and her being the best mom ever may have been a form of competition with all the other moms and wives around her. Calling JJ her niece's drug baby may have been a way of excusing behavior that made her look like a bad mom. She was embarrassed. A way to say not my fault and separate him from herself. And yes, I agree that Chad is a tiny pond. But he may have control or influence over the small inhabitants.

Regarding people making a stink about Lori being transported in the white van vs the other vehicle...and about Chad parking in a special lot and entering through a special door....this is a rural community in Idaho that has never dealt with a case generating this type of pandemonium and publicity. It doesn't mean any higher-ups are corrupt or "in the cult." It just means they're trying to avoid a chaotic feeding frenzy of reporters and angry citizens. MOO
BBM. On the other hand, they allowed Nate Eaton to come very close to Lori twice. I didn't see any angry citizens waiting for her.

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
1 hr ·
Remember the white van I told you Lori Vallow came in when she arrived to the Madison County Jail? Well, video is circulating of Vallow being dropped off at the jail in this Ford Expidition (photo via East Idaho News). Why lie? Was this a decoy? Moments after the white van arrived, the PIO with Madison County Sheriff’s Office told us to our faces Vallow was inside.

Madison County Sheriff’s Office tells me “it is possible” Lori Vallow was taken into jail by way of a Ford Explorer and not the transport van that drove into the sally port. The reason being “safety concerns.”

We as the media are waiting for a clearer answer on Vallow’s arrival plan. Transparency is key so that we can provide the truth to the public. Preferential treatment? You tell us.

My opinion is that they have already spent around $2o0,000 to $300,000 from Tammy's life insurance and there is no secret house anywhere that they could have purchased.
Expenses after Tammy's death that we know about:

1. Tammy's Utah funeral and Rexburg, ID memorial service (which VI's said seemed rushed and skimped on as far as the personal touches, no funeral potatoes, etc).

2. Flights for Lori and Chad to Kauai, Hawaii to get married.

3. Beach wedding package complete with flower petals in a heart, ukulele, and about 666 photos of the happy couple.

4. Accommodations for the time they were there for their wedding and honeymoon (hotels or various rental homes).

5. Flights back to the mainland where they pretended to settle into newlywed life in the townhouse-Apt Lori rented (except for the part where Chad made it seem like he didn't know Lori very well and didn't have her phone number). Did Chad start paying Lori's apt rent and utilities yet? We don't know, so I'll leave that off the list.

6. Flights out of Idaho after the welfare check on JJ (we don't know where they flew to initially but they both ended up in Los Angeles Airport).

7. A family vacation for all of Chad's kids living in the US to Knotts Berry Farm in California over Thanksgiving (conveniently right after the welfare check).

8. Shipping costs for whatever was in the boxes they sent over to Kauai that arrived ahead of them at the condo.

9. Flights for Lori and Chad back to Kauai from LAX airport on Dec 1st.

10. New clothing in Kauai because they were in such a hurry to make this alleged "pre-planned move" they didn't take much other than some of Lori's clothing. Chad was seen almost exclusively in Kauai themed clothing.

11. Accommodations in Kauai the second time including both their condo rental estimated at $4000 to $6000 per month for at least 3 months rent ( Dec, Jan, Feb).

12. Resort rates for when they decided to hotel hop (even with a local discount they are looking at a couple hundred per night minimum).

13. Rental car costs for both their times on the island and maybe even for the time in California over Thanksgiving. Plus fuel for the cars.

14. Food and beverage costs for all of December, all of January and most of February (Lori was arrested Feb 2oth). They didn't have access to a pepper's stash, so they would have had to hit up Walmart and Costco. And who knows how often they treated themselves to eating out.

15. Rental furniture for their rented condo while they were in Kauai. Rent-a-Center truck was seen taking away the furniture after Chad gave notice he was moving out.

16. Chad's flight back to Idaho after Lori signed a waiver of extradtion, along with a rental car he drove from SLC to Rexburg.

17. New devices (phones, laptop, etc) after the police seized their devices as evidence in the Jan warrant.

18. A last minute trip to Maui on Presidents Day weekend, a time when Maui is considered among the most expensive US place to vacation for that holiday.

19. Attorney fees for Chad and Lori both, first for a lawyer to make a statement after the Dec 20th Rexburg PD Press release on the missing children, then to retain the Kauai Defense Attorney in late January after the court order and warrants were served and more recently so Lori can hire her own 3 attorneys to fight the Idaho charges.

And this is just what I came up with off the top on my head. I'm sure I'm missing some things. And there may be expenses we don't know about yet. Maybe someone who is good at estimating costs can figure out how much all the above list would cost?

MOO.
Hair, nails, waxes, etc. :rolleyes:

BBM. On the other hand, they allowed Nate Eaton to come very close to Lori twice. I didn't see any angry citizens waiting for her.

I believe I saw a photo of a group in Rexburg holding up signs saying "Where are the children?"

My point was simply that this case is major and has generated a lot of strong feelings, and I think they're just trying to avoid chaos and craziness as much as possible.

If there is even one devoted follower that would risk their life to do an act of violence to bust her out, I am fine with her being snuck in and out. I don't want the LE or civilians injured by a vigilante. The facts around the other cult members are very obscure. Do they exist? How many?

Lori must have studied how felon arias and Anthony got their special treatment to get what she wanted....make up, clothes, hair stuff, special treatment. That is very unfair to other inmates and unfair to the citizens paying for this circus. INM she is sickening.

I'm estimating a minimum of 115K for your list.

I didn't include potentially giving each of his children any sum.

I think he has money in an interest bearing account somewhere.

I also think Lori had from $750-$2000 per month coming in for the children.
Jmo
BBM
Based on CVs reported income and likely JRs as well, this number would likely be much higher, minimum 3K per month. Moo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther