Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been thinking about this as well. It’s been mentioned on another site that they may have met another group at YNP. The appearance was then made to JV that TR was going off with her friends. It was also implied that the group was FLDS. They even went so far as to talk of remote hideouts in So. Dak. My head starts spinning when trying to grasp all of this, but with what’s transpired so far, almost nothing is beyond the realm of possibility, MOO.

TR was a minor. If this had happened, it would constitute trafficking, wouldn't it?

Not sure I buy the part about handing off to an FLDS group, but your post does make me wonder if that photo of JJ and Tylee hugging each other with such feeling....and the reason it was captured on film....was because it was the moment Tylee was about to leave (to where???) and that was their goodbye hug.

Speaking of that photo... I can't find a really clear image of it anywhere, it seems just slightly grainy. That makes it difficult to see fine detail. The first thing I tried to look at, knowing the circumstances, was whether Tylee looks glassy eyed at all. When anyone disappears in an area like that, on a family outing, it's reasonable to wonder if they were slipped something to make them either drowsy or less steady on their feet during the trip there.

I’m sure it’s not hard to brainwash a child with special needs that was being raised by a father that’s also his uncle who was killed by his other uncle, who subsequently died. My head is spinning after typing that. ... poor kid. Lori could have told him “don’t tell anybody that Tylee is going with these people and you can’t tell anybody because you will be taken away from me” or something along those lines.
I'm not sure if children with autism have much ability to lie, so the "don't tell anyone" might not work well.

For those upset with special privileges, I have been part (behind the scenes) of several higher profile cases in a rural community. They were not near this magnitude but they were murder/death penalty cases that drew alot of attention in our rural area. When plans were made to transport the defendants, there were death threat considerations, media considerations, that were huge for an area that had never addressed these issues . The resources alone were huge. So, cut them a break. From the hearing yesterday, this is a bigger case than this county has ever had. It is very difficult logistically to even hold a small hearing with the massive publicity and likely fear of death threats. They have to protect CD and LV on their watch. Rather than special treatment, after my much smaller experiences, I feel for the courthouse personnel and law enforcement trying to pull this off. I cannot even begin to explain how tough this would be and all the things they have to consider.

That’s great and all and I could totally see your point if they didn’t have the assistance of the FBI who should be well versed in this!

She probably had enough time by then to "school him" into thinking that Tylee was somewhere else, ie: gone to grandma's, college, a friends, etc. Even if he did eventually say something amiss, we all know the Queen of Liars could easily blame it on his autism, age, etc, to say he was mistaken in what he said.

MOO...
She also had medication to help him sleep. He may have slept through Tylee being missing.

Not sure I buy the part about handing off to an FLDS group, but your post does make me wonder if that photo of JJ and Tylee hugging each other with such feeling....and the reason it was captured on film....was because it was the moment Tylee was about to leave (to where?) and that that was their goodbye hug.

I’m just regurgitating what was said on another site, but it just dawned on me that since YNP surveillance cameras captured the four of them entering YNP, then maybe they can look at recordings to see who else may have entered the park that day. They could start by looking for parties associated with PTZ, AVOW, maybe that’s what the FBI is already doing. This is certainly JMHO.

For those upset with special privileges, I have been part (behind the scenes) of several higher profile cases in a rural community. They were not near this magnitude but they were murder/death penalty cases that drew alot of attention in our rural area. When plans were made to transport the defendants, there were death threat considerations, media considerations, that were huge for an area that had never addressed these issues . The resources alone were huge. So, cut them a break. From the hearing yesterday, this is a bigger case than this county has ever had. It is very difficult logistically to even hold a small hearing with the massive publicity and likely fear of death threats. They have to protect CD and LV on their watch. Rather than special treatment, after my much smaller experiences, I feel for the courthouse personnel and law enforcement trying to pull this off. I cannot even begin to explain how tough this would be and all the things they have to consider.
And the sadder part it that it's only going to get worse as it gets more media attention.
Let me ask you a question, because I've always wondered: Doesn't law enforcement also have to be careful about defendants' rights? In other words, don't they sometimes have to bend over backwards to accommodate defendants in case defense attorneys claim that rights have been violated?

Complete speculation / MOO --

I've also been surprised by the concern for Lori's safety (kevlar? secret decoy vans? last-minute changes in travel plans?) Do they really expect anyone in the community -- which seems to be first and foremost concerned with finding the children -- to try to kill her without first finding out where Tylee & JJ are?

Or do LE/FBI know more about other groups involved that they're not saying? Early LDS temple oaths included vows (taken from Masonic rituals) not to reveal any of the sacred things that happened there, or else their "throats be cut from ear to ear and our tongues torn out by our roots." (LINK) Although the mainstream LDS church has discontinued and disavowed these oaths, if these splinter groups believe that the mainstream LDS church is in apostasy, it wouldn't be too farfetched to think they might reinstate this type of secrecy vow.

Could LVD & CD be in danger from others in their splinter group who think they might reveal "secret/sacred" information in the court proceedings?

It is not that complicated. From the trials I have been involved in that involved a high profile defendant in our community, there were ALWAYS security issues and death threat issues - credible or not. They have to be taken seriously. I can only imagine stupid things people have posted in their feelings about the defendant. When they have custody, they have to protect her, as well as CD, who probably has more than a few people commenting on him as well. It is the responsibility of those handling the logistics of this case. They are right to assume LV and CD could be in danger due to the enormous scrutiny on this case. I can only imagine the logistic nightmare.

I think the reporter complaining was making a point about being specifically lied to. This little town doesnt know what hit it. When Cripple Creek Colorado hosted Patrick Frazee he got his own circus tent between his transport and the courthouse door.

IdahoFalls probably thought theyd dodged a bullet with one of their own witnessing and partaking in the cleanup of Kelsey Berreth's murder by Frazee......but the trial was in CO

Can you remember where that information came from? I was trying to find it earlier and remember something about the assumption that $150,000 or so was all he had left. That is a huge assumption though. He could have had more money elsewhere.
I can't specifically. But i believe it was a garden isle online newspaper writeup.

Wouldn't the FBI find that out? Pretty huge career risk, too bad we can't sleuth him. I am sure he is in the up and up. I mean really, 5 mil is the same as 1 mil if you can't come up with collateral MMO

typos fix
Pretty much all Mormons, IMHO the ones I know anyway, are preppers to a point, with food storage, likely guns and ammo. The ChaLo extreme? Not so much.

I’m just regurgitating what was said on another site, but it just dawned on me that since YNP surveillance cameras captured the four of them entering YNP, then maybe they can look at recordings to see who else may have entered the park that day. They could start by looking for parties associated with PTZ, AVOW, maybe that’s what the FBI is already doing. This is certainly JMHO.

Sorry, but if no one has seen Tylee since September 8, she is not going to be found.

Lori was not part of FSLDS, or any other family group. And preppers are not going to want a 17 year old girl, for what reason? The children are dead. Lori thought that she would get away with it.

Even if they can never charge her with murder, the charges currently can run 30 years, if she is convicted.

What is the reason for Lori to not relinquish the children? No drama, give up the kids, they would leave her alone.

Wnk, I think so. This has brought really bad publicity to the LDS church and preppers. Many Americans didn’t know anything about LDS, and are now learning about the organization in light of these events. This has probably pissed off some powerful people. Plus “the chosen ones” probably include rich and prominent people who Lori has also pissed off. I don’t think they’d kill her while she’s on bail, too obvious. She’s also probably receiving threats from the general public because of the kids. I thought it was disgusting how the governor loaned his plane to fly Lori.
I really don’t think Lori had a full face of makeup. She looked very rough, imo. She had on lipstick, but that was about it. Her lawyers probably begged her not to do that. It was disrespectful not just to the victims families, but to the court as well. She might as well have flipped everyone off because that’s basically what that amounted to, she isn’t taking this seriously at all.

I think the reporter complaining was making a point about being specifically lied to. This little town doesnt know what hit it. When Cripple Creek Colorado hosted Patrick Frazee he got his own circus tent between his transport and the courthouse door.

IdahoFalls probably thought theyd dodged a bullet with one of their own witnessing and partaking in the cleanup of Kelsey Berreth's murder by Frazee......but the trial was in CO
Oh wow, I haven't been to Cripple Creek since something like 1996. Can't imagine something like that happening there! I'll have to look it up. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk