Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question concerning this gentleman and his ankle monitor. I've known one person who had to wear one and it limited him to his home and a distance outside in his yard. How would Williams and Angela's work? Are they set to go x number of miles or specific locations. I'm not asking specifically as to what theirs are but in general. E.g. grocery store or 15 miles from home, etc. I'm just wondering if they could be involved in the tip or location of the baby...

Gentleman......McCloud!! ROFL

I hope I can do this...

People on the WS Youtube program just now said that what WM is singing is, "Down by the muddy creek, under the Sycamore tree"
I think that was just the radio playing. Before he gets in the car he says "get that camera out of my face, man," and then as he gets in he says "Jesus loves you." Then as they are driving away it's the radio playing. Jmo

I hope I can do this...

People on the WS Youtube program just now said that what WM is singing is, "Down by the muddy creek, under the Sycamore tree"
I keep listening but I cannot make out clear words. I don't think what he is saying is anything important. IMO, he is just a trashy smart mouth addict. the only thing I want to hear is the truth out of MB!

people were saying on live chat someone is saying where they found Evelyn and specifically how she was contained

does anyone have a MSM link for this information ?
First I have heard of this. I am waiting for the official report, I have refrained from listening to anything until then. This has been such a mess.

I think that was just the radio playing. Before he gets in the car he says "get that camera out of my face, man," and then as he gets in he says "Jesus loves you." Then as they are driving away it's the radio playing. Jmo

So...you don't hear him saying, " The red phone rings at midnight. Call in the pepper voucher when the the sun rises on the origami falcon " ?

Dang. I really thought I was on to something. Oh well. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123