Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's just the radio at this point in the recording

Pretty interesting that the 543 sounds clear, simply since that’s the street address where EB was found, and since the reporter was just asking if he knew where EB was, or wanted to tell the public anything. If that WAS the radio, it’s quite a coincidence.

Pretty interesting that the 543 sounds clear, simply since that’s the street address where EB was found, and since the reporter was just asking if he knew where EB was, or wanted to tell the public anything. If that WAS the radio, it’s quite a coincidence.
Maybe a gps saying a location????? most cars have gps now

Would they be headed to TB Sr’s house?

ETA: To me, it sounded like AB’s voice, actually.
I dont know but i dont think that they would use this as a way to give a tip... they could do that privately seeing how he was just in the jail surrounded by cops and they were both just in court near the DA and cops.

We're not stressed out and burning off some steam after today at all.

Not one bit (wink). Not to make light of any of this but I think it helps us all to cope with the awfulness of everything

As a trauma RN If it wasn’t for our humor we would’ve all jumped off a bridge many moons ago in the ER (flight) sometimes it’s the only thing that gets you through the ugly things in the world. However the broken pieces of our heart are very visible behind the laughs

I don’t know WHY they’d be saying it... but I do hear 543.
Maybe they were trying to implicate TB Sr — and figured by now decomp would have destroyed any evidence to the contrary?
Motive aside, the “543” interests me.

I dont know but i dont think that they would use this as a way to give a tip... they could do that privately seeing how he was just in the jail surrounded by cops and they were both just in court near the DA and cops.

I agree. He would say (or sing) something like that if he was an anti-social smart-*advertiser censored** who's too stupid to know it's a stupid thing to say because of potential consequences which he's never given a moment's thought of... in any situation... in his entire lifetime.

ETA: for clarity (it's better than it was)

I agree. He would say (or sing) something like that if he was an anti-social smart-*advertiser censored** who's too stupid to know it's a stupid thing to say because of consequences he's never given a moment's thought of, in his entire lifetime.
Some criminals enjoy taunting. I have a relative who tried to attend court for a drug possession charge with drugs on him, just for the thrill I think. Got caught, of course.

Some criminals enjoy taunting. I have a relative who tried to attend court for a drug possession charge with drugs on him, just for the thrill I think. Got caught, of course.

Definitely. I said antisocial yet I can't diagnose... but there are other types of criminals who get elevated jollies by engaging in antisocial activities with potential witnesses nearby. The thrill of the danger of being caught heightens their enjoyment. "Playing with fire" iow. Some pedophiles come to mind, in my mind, right away.

With that, I'm off to hopefully sleep now. I'm glad I had such nice company when this terrible news came today. I wish Evelyn had been found alive and placed with a loving family. My heartfelt condolences go out to everyone here. Rest in peace; sweet little Evelyn.

Evelyn Boswell: Human remains believed to be missing toddler found

@TN Hiker looks great you did a great job and you made USA Today news paper on behalf of Websleuths and everyone who cared about Evelyn here

iv inserted the photo from Mountain_Kat's post because otherwise you have to scroll through a bunch of photos on the site to find it

but it says it originally came from the Sentinel news paper which is a local paper

80981899-f60e-419b-9db9-df9e6bb17a68-Evelyn_Boswell_179.JPG

Last edited:
If you scroll through the pictures , you can see the card from Evelyn's "Websleuths Family ". :)

Evelyn Boswell: Human remains believed to be missing toddler found

Thank you, @TN Hiker ! It's perfect .
Yes thank you! I know I feel helpless and this breaks my heart. So amazing of you to do TNHiker.

side rant: IMO
The ego and shame of not being labeled a good parent and being judged as a “dead beat” seems more important than finding a better life for these kids. I’d take in a child no questions asked if I could (legally) to save it from this situation and I know millions of others would. I hope they create a better option than hospital drop off boxes. Most of these babies are too old for that and then It’s called abandonment and charges can be filed. I think these moms who seem to have “buyers remorse” or are severely postpartum would still keep the child in an unsafe and neglected atmosphere rather than ask for help or give the babies to strangers, or the system. It’s so sad.

Sorry it’s late and every time I look at her big eyed photo it sends me back down the same rabbit hole of despair. Meh. Sleep well little angel. Goodnight amazing WS’ers who all love little Evelyn and hope for proper justice. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151