Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
was looking at some papers on child abuse resulting in death and came across this commissioned by the DHHS Washington
the complete file can be found here

https://files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/ED393570.pdf

for anyone questioning how this happens ... sadly it happens every single day most just never get the MSM coverage

Attachments

• 3EECAE85-54CD-4619-AA01-F5288D4DB353.png
    3EECAE85-54CD-4619-AA01-F5288D4DB353.png
    273.7 KB · Views: 53
  • B9B54D11-9AE5-4DC6-A99B-852DAB238844.png
    B9B54D11-9AE5-4DC6-A99B-852DAB238844.png
    305.6 KB · Views: 56
  • FA6BC870-0FF3-4D26-94E1-4AB6BF0231AE.png
    FA6BC870-0FF3-4D26-94E1-4AB6BF0231AE.png
    307.7 KB · Views: 49
  • 4EFC80CB-8464-440B-BF87-B3B2DDD5BBD3.png
    4EFC80CB-8464-440B-BF87-B3B2DDD5BBD3.png
    317.9 KB · Views: 44
  • 74162624-9D6F-46A0-8666-5A2BAB733FC5.png
    74162624-9D6F-46A0-8666-5A2BAB733FC5.png
    319.2 KB · Views: 41
  • 1A867F3D-262A-4EB6-9D4C-285FD035328C.png
    1A867F3D-262A-4EB6-9D4C-285FD035328C.png
    330.5 KB · Views: 44
  • 024B013F-DB3E-45EE-8F50-A49100C06932.png
    024B013F-DB3E-45EE-8F50-A49100C06932.png
    268.4 KB · Views: 43
In the audio everyone is talking about, I can definitely hear “down by the sycamore tree” but I can’t make out what’s just before it.

When they pulled away the car windows were up. When you hear that line the car is farther away. There’s no way anything would be audible unless they rolled the windows down. I take it as a taunt.

I think I will try my AirPods and see if they make it more clear.

JMO

Pretty interesting that the 543 sounds clear, simply since that’s the street address where EB was found, and since the reporter was just asking if he knew where EB was, or wanted to tell the public anything. If that WAS the radio, it’s quite a coincidence.

It is definitely the radio and sounds to me like this song. The word ME is a few words before sycamore tree. Rhymes with three, so that could be what people are hearing. I listened to this song a couple times and then went back to WM leaving in the car, and IMO I believe it is the same song.
Down by the Sycamore Tree, by Kevin Heider

Good morning Sleuthers. 30 minutes is all I've got to catch up on previous thread. No idea what's going on with MB, EB or anyone else. I'll find out this evening.

So looking forward to my extra cuddles with Sophia my little Princess, the youngest of my 10 grandchildren. I just want to hold her close and smell that magical baby smell.

Catch you all later.

what makes me sad is, someone knew a little baby was sitting there and not in a proper burial or cremation it was a deliberate action and could have been a deliberate action to end poor Evelyn's life someone who didn't have a say in it, a say in her life or who she was born to, who her mother was or her family was, she couldn't make any decisions herself and was reliant on her family for love and care and that is the saddest part babies are solely reliant on someone else for love care and help

and that they knew by doing what they were doing they were disrespecting someone they supposedly loved

i don't know what kind of human could do that even a scared person would call the ambulance that is what a rational person does

this is my 800th post here at websleuths and this has been the most draining case iv followed and emotionally draining

lots of partners can not have children of their own for various reasons and to see childrens lives held in such disdain and disrespect is so hurtful

These momsters that tell lie after lie after getting rid of their children upsets me tremendously. To do the deed then continue to lie is something that deserves an extra punishment in addition to life in prison. Such a shame there isn't one. That LE has to put up with this lying scum and then go collect the child in a gruesome condition is just so wrong!
I'm amazed by the crying. MB is very good at fake crying. In one of her first talks with media, the one where she was talking about Evelyn being taken by people she knew, she was in tears, saying she just wanted her daughter back. I was convinced she was really in the dark about it all until she started changing stories and her details got really vague. And when the grandmother's bf showed up at his grandmother's house wet, I knew that all of this was going to end poorly. But I am still amazed at how confidently MB speaks and how she can cry on cue.

was looking at some papers on child abuse resulting in death and came across this commissioned by the DHHS Washington

for anyone questioning how this happens ... sadly it happens every single day most just never get the MSM coverage
Everyday horrible parents just like get to make deals, take a plea bargain and some walk away after months served and thats it. How many of them go on and have more children. Its a scary thought and it does happen.

what makes me sad is, someone knew a little baby was sitting there and not in a proper burial or cremation it was a deliberate action and could have been a deliberate action to end poor Evelyn's life someone who didn't have a say in it, a say in her life or who she was born to, who her mother was or her family was, she couldn't make any decisions herself and was reliant on her family for love and care and that is the saddest part babies are solely reliant on someone else for love care and help

and that they knew by doing what they were doing they were disrespecting someone they supposedly loved

i don't know what kind of human could do that even a scared person would call the ambulance that is what a rational person does

this is my 800th post here at websleuths and this has been the most draining case iv followed and emotionally draining

lots of partners can not have children of their own for various reasons and to see childrens lives held in such disdain and disrespect is so hurtful
I really really hope that they are able to prove beyond resonable doubt what has happened to Evelyn or they get an admission from MB.

RSBM
This is what really gets to me. Evelyn was little more than a baby. Fifteen months old, so much to look forward to (leaving aside her immediate family), so many bright opportunities and so many years ahead of her.
All of that, now taken away. Her life taken, and her tiny body discarded. I can’t bear it.

Thank you zenzen. I’ve uploaded the report to my Dropbox to read when I’m more awake. An extremely sobering report. I wonder what the statistics are in other countries.

Virtual hugs for you, Ping!

Who will plan Evelyn's funeral? If MB has not been charged with her death, will she be allowed to plan and attend? Will AB and WM attend? How will that go over with TB sr being there also? Will they be able to contain there hostility toward each other? I think it will be a "private" service and doubt that they will have a public memorial service. So sad, so very sad.

Edited for an initial typo

Last edited:
:(:(:(
Thank you zenzen. I’ve uploaded the report to my Dropbox to read when I’m more awake. An extremely sobering report. I wonder what the statistics are in other countries.

i had a quick look and its hard to find up to date info

Countries Compared by Health > Child maltreatment deaths. International Statistics at NationMaster.com

i really hope for Evelyn's case and others getting msm attention to help draw mpre attention to what is becoming an epidemic.
Sadly we live in a throw away culture and children are becoming victims of the me first mentality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288