Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't want to go down the rabbit hole on these, but google "Avenatti MCC" and then "FLDS YFZ".

Avenatti is completely unrelated, except as he is a similar "High Profile Innocent Narcissist" given special jailhouse privileges, (like his own private cell) who is also recently facing bad music though his MCC jail experience is somewhat different from Lori's. FLDS are likely not related at this time other than being an offshoot, "Fundamentalist" LDS sect. ergo: FLDS
I don't know if there's an acronym for the Chad/Lori New Age LDS, other than perhaps NALDS.

LOL

"Let's send the NALDS Gang!"

Their slogan: "We're better than the NARDS gang!"

If the kids were hidden (which I don't believe) with family, IMO distant relatives who believed in the cause (either the cult or the evil grandma excuse) would be better candidates than immediate family.

Sure, maybe, but the problem I have with this scenario is, the conspiracy theorists would never let go of it, not even post-trial, IMO.

We'd be hearing about it until the (literal) End of Days; or July 20, 2020, whichever is longer :) . When does somebody draw the line and say, OK, not here?

Okay, wasn't sure. So do they not have pre-planned Tent City area's? or are they just well kept secrets?? I thought they had group camp outs at times?!

I hope some other folks who were closely associated with Chads group may have a few good idea's for LE to check out.
MOO.

I've given all locations I know of to LE. There is public information on "prophesied" locations of these supposed tent cities if you google. Julie Rowe prophesied about the South East Idaho area becoming a city of light as well. We also have Chad's verbiage from his 7 missions email he sent to Lori that mentions setting up "white camps" (cities of light?) in northern Arizona. I think any locations named as tent cities are far too broad to be helpful in a search.

I also think it’s interesting Lori was a little AVOWite (an anti-government group) yet she had no problem taking those SS benefits after Tylee and JJ “disappeared”!

I found this amusing, too! My extremist parents have refused to use SS (even the retirement money they paid into b/c they believe it is corrupt money) and go without insurance because at their age it would be a government-funded program.

I wonder if Yellowstone is 100% federal land. If it is, anyone can go look for Tylee. As I have said before, she is probably less than 100 feet off the road and I don't think there are that many roads in the park. Most murderers make mistakes and killing Tylee on federal land might be one of them, IMO.

It's still covered in snow up here. It's also MASSIVE. There are loads of roads, paths, lakes, hiking trailes, etc. This probably goes without saying, but please don't go wandering off of boardwalks in the active areas of Yellowstone if you go to look for these children on your own; wait for an organized search where you might be able to volunteer. Active areas in Yellowstone are very dangerous -- the ground is unstable and you can get burned by erupting geysers and hot mud pots.

Last edited:
I wonder if Yellowstone is 100% federal land. If it is, anyone can go look for Tylee. As I have said before, she is probably less than 100 feet off the road and I don't think there are that many roads in the park. Most murderers make mistakes and killing Tylee on federal land might be one of them, IMO.

There are miles and miles of roads in the park. Just driving from Old Faithful to Mammoth Springs is about 100 miles. And you can take a completely different route (via a loop) that adds another 150 on your way back to Old Faithful. That's just the main roads.

105 miles from Norris to Cody (different main road). With side roads, I bet we're talking over 500 miles of roads, if park service roads are added, more than that. There are roads around the major lakes (like Lewis Lake - which is mostly accessible by graded dirt road).

But there's also lots and lots of water in Yellowstone. Yellowstone is 100% federal land, and while anyone can go there to look, I'd recommend using a good map and staying on roads and service roads. Stay on trails and boardwalks, full stop, no getting off trail for 100 feet to check anything out.

And waiting until May. Unless you have a skidoo.

Do we know where they stayed?

Not that it matters in the big picture, but there was a well attended church luncheon after the funeral and interment in Springville.

Good. It's a little thing but I think it does matter to know that Tammy's home church cared for her and had a regular funeral for her family and friends in Utah. IIRC, there was a comparison discussion about the Idaho memorial service not having any of that. Unless I totally misunderstood that conversation. It's fun to laugh about the "funeral potatoes" and how they probably had them in Utah but not Idaho (What, no potatoes in Idaho!? :p ) but what it comes down to is there was a contrast between the 2 services. At least that was the impression I got. Some were saying both services should have been the same style, complete with a luncheon. It seems like few people attended both services to be able to notice the differences but those in Idaho felt the service was lacking. I don't want us to get off topic but maybe you and @RexburgSleuth could compare notes sometime and figure out what all was absent from the second service in Idaho?

I think by the time Tammy was in her grave Chad was busy making plans for the next stage of his life (marrying Lori) and he probably only went through the motions of the Idaho service, doing the minimum that he thought would satisfy Tammy's church friends in Idaho. He moved out of his and Tammy's home the very next day. That still knocks the breath out of me to even think about. I can't understand why he didn't see or didn't care how any of that would look to other people. And if it's true that Lori was at the Idaho service then it looks even worse. MOO.

Money, just like in Colorado City, AZ and it's twin across the border in Utah, money. FLDS members have access to County/State monies. If you want someone hidden, it's a great place.

Access to county/state monies? Explain.

Idaho insanity defense
In 1982, the Idaho Legislature repealed Idaho's insanity defense statute and enacted a law that states that "mental condition shall not be a defense to any charge of criminal conduct," but the court may consider expert evidence on "any state of mind which is an element of the offense.".
www.apa.org/monitor/2013/02/jn.aspx
Idaho one of only 4 states without a criminal insanity defense.
The state allows a guilty but insane verdict, which often provides for institutionalization in lieu of prison.

Well, one good reason for doing so was that it put pressure on Lori and forced her to appear in court and produce the kids. When she failed to do so, she was in contempt of court and that helped lead to an arrest.

As the children's legal guardians, they have the control. They probably won't give up until the children are found and they have some closure.

Imo
Not at all. KW and LW are/were not responsible in any way* for the order to produce the children. That was ALL Idaho CFS and their rightful duty to protect the children in their jurisdiction. The grandparent's filing came afterward. Moo.
ETA:*Beyond their initial call for a welfare check, which Idaho took seriously.

Not at all. KW and LW are/were not responsible in any way for the order to produce the children. That was ALL Idaho CFS and their rightful duty to protect the children in their jurisdiction. The grandparent's filing came afterward. Moo.

Right. They did prompt LE in Idaho to check on them, but that's it. And the post you were quoting says they were the "children's legal guardians" which was not and, as of right now, is not the case. They're doing this because they care, not because they have the power.

Lori Vallow Daybells next hearing is in 10 days. If I understand the proceedings correctly...At that time, the court will decide if they have enough evidence to hold her over for trial. This hearing will last from March 18-19, a two day hearing. If the court decides that there is not enough evidence, then Lori should be able to walk out of jail without needing to post the 1 million dollar bail.
I sincerely hope this is not how things turn out. Just wondering if anyone thinks that Lori and Chad will wait it out?

When I started reading this case I had serious questions about Chad and his visions and his moving between world's. I think he got away with it because it was wrapped in religion. As the case stands now I'd expect him to step back and say wait a minute this woman is not who I thought she was. Get some distance. But nope, he continues on. Leads me to think Lori has some serious stuff on him so he can't get out if he wanted to. So either we got 2 serious criminals here or there is still a faint chance the kids are fine and this whole thing is some run up to some kind of lawsuit against all the govt bodies. IMO
I think Lori and Chad still share their bizarre and self-serving religous beliefs, according to which they have a special connection/mission and which they use to justify their actions. We'll see if this bond can be broken for earthly reasons such as money.

I've given all locations I know of to LE. There is public information on "prophesied" locations of these supposed tent cities if you google. Julie Rowe prophesied about the South East Idaho area becoming a city of light as well. We also have Chad's verbiage from his 7 missions email he sent to Lori that mentions setting up "white camps" (cities of light?) in northern Arizona. I think any locations named as tent cities are far too broad to be helpful in a search.

I found this amusing, too! My extremist parents have refused to use SS (even the retirement money they paid into b/c they believe it is corrupt money) and go without insurance because at their age it would be a government-funded program.

It's still covered in snow up here. It's also MASSIVE. There are loads of roads, paths, lakes, hiking trailes, etc. This probably goes without saying, but please don't go wandering off of boardwalks in the active areas of Yellowstone if you go to look for these children on your own; wait for an organized search where you might be able to volunteer. Active areas in Yellowstone are very dangerous -- the ground is unstable and you can get burned by erupting geysers and hot mud pots.
Not to mention running into the random Grizzly, Moose, Buffalo or other wildlife that might find you a nuisance.

Good. It's a little thing but I think it does matter to know that Tammy's home church cared for her and had a regular funeral for her family and friends in Utah. IIRC, there was a comparison discussion about the Idaho memorial service not having any of that. Unless I totally misunderstood that conversation. It's fun to laugh about the "funeral potatoes" and how they probably had them in Utah but not Idaho (What, no potatoes in Idaho!? :p ) but what it comes down to is there was a contrast between the 2 services. At least that was the impression I got. Some were saying both services should have been the same style, complete with a luncheon. It seems like few people attended both services to be able to notice the differences but those in Idaho felt the service was lacking. I don't want us to get off topic but maybe you and @RexburgSleuth could compare notes sometime and figure out what all was absent from the second service in Idaho?

I think by the time Tammy was in her grave Chad was busy making plans for the next stage of his life (marrying Lori) and he probably only went through the motions of the Idaho service, doing the minimum that he thought would satisfy Tammy's church friends in Idaho. He moved out of his and Tammy's home the very next day. That still knocks the breath out of me to even think about. I can't understand why he didn't see or didn't care how any of that would look to other people. And if it's true that Lori was at the Idaho service then it looks even worse. MOO.
I feel a bit differently about the two different services. I took the differences as pretty normal.
1) I don't think Tammy and Chad acted as much a close couple once they moved to Rexburg. He was doing his thing, and I suspect she was doing hers more. I have asked, if she ever went to the podcasts and seminars. I never got an answer to that, but perhaps asking it again will net some response.
2) When my husband passed away last year, my efforts were to put more into memorial services where we used to live, rather than here, where we had lived for close to 10 years. Most relatives and friends and certainly deeper memories were up there.

Another thing that’s terrible is Lori’s attorney referring to TAMMY’S HOME as being Chad and Lori’s home.

But I will also say... I just think about Tammy every day, every day. That woman got such a bum deal, and I am livid at her kids for standing behind their dad. I really hope that changes.

Home Page - OME Case Status

Case Number:
2019-05897
Charles Vallow Autopsy =HOMICIDE

Tammy Douglas Daybell
Autopsy Complete after being exhumed.. we do NOT know findings.....Yet

Case Number:
2019-10511
Alex Cox Autopsy = PENDING

I am leaning towards thinking LE already having all of this information and building this case to be air tight. Do they wait to see what is to be found up in Yellowstone? As far as digital footprint, each picture uploaded to the icloud has coordinates imbedded like all our pictures we take around the world. FBI I am sure is sitting on a radius of where they think they will look. MOO
@securitynerd Can you speak to the amount of information LE has just from what we have heard ...?
So they are now calling CV death a homicide? Wasn’t it just last week that it was still being investigated? That might be a big sign! I hope so....poor guy. He knew AC and LD were dangerous but he wanted his son :(

Lori Vallow Daybells next hearing is in 10 days. If I understand the proceedings correctly...At that time, the court will decide if they have enough evidence to hold her over for trial. This hearing will last from March 18-19, a two day hearing. If the court decides that there is not enough evidence, then Lori should be able to walk out of jail without needing to post the 1 million dollar bail.
I sincerely hope this is not how things turn out. Just wondering if anyone thinks that Lori and Chad will wait it out?

Logically, if they think there is a chance that the preliminary hearing will result in her walking out of the court exonerated, then (since there is every reason to believe they don't have a million sitting around) it would seem to be a bad idea to spend 100,000K for a bail bond for a week and a half of freedom. I'm not sure what the chance of that (being released at that point) happening would be though. My bet is that it is extremely unlikely unless she does something to convince them to drop all charges. Delivering a live Tylee and JJ seem like the only thing that might work and even then they'd probably have to negotiate to get them to drop all other charges. Basically the same situation as from the start that would have made this go away, yet they haven't done so.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members