Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assume Gannon left with tee and did not come back and assume she killed him during that 4 hour window.

That would mean she did it in broad daylight. So, she'd HAVE to have cover of some kind.

So, she either drove to a remote spot known to her and did it.
Or she killed him in the truck, and hid him somewhere.
Or she had the cover of trees in a country setting where she'd not be seen.

I can't see her putting his body in a creek along the road, or a culvert, or a lake, or even a dumpster. Remember, it's daytime, like, the MIDDLE of the day. Too much risk along a traveled road.

I think she drove off a main road, up a farm field path, in to a wooded area, or up a dirt road that leads in to the mountains.

She drove somewhere FAMILIAR to HER. Somewhere she'd been before. Somewhere she KNEW would be secluded enough to hide his body.

Now assume she moved his body.

She STILL had to access a remote spot, that provided enough cover to kill him without being seen, then return to move his body elsewhere, somewhere more remote. This theory could provide her with cover of darkness, but she'd also be working in the dark, where she had previously left him, likely needing lighting of some kind, headlights on, or flashlight.

This all sounds too risky, too cumbersome to me. Unless she returned to get his body and move it during daylight hours. But, it still involves quite a task, and one that would be risky.

LE appears confident Gannon is dead. So, they have a body part, or some other matter, or definitive proof of some kind, that he is dead. That proof came from where?

One of the search sites? IF YES, then I believe she would have had to leave evidence of his murder at that scene prior to moving him elsewhere. I just don't think Gannon's body is at or near a site that's been searched, as I feel it would have been found.

In the truck? Possibly, killed him in the truck. Dumped him in a remote location. All in that 4 hour window. Proof of his death in the truck, no body yet found, search sites all providing evidence discarded after the murder.

ITA

I definitely believe that Gannon will be found in a place that is familiar to TS.

I also think that LE has found the murder site.

I’m wondering if they found tire tracks that matched either the truck and/or the rental. If both sets of tracks are found then we can theorize that TS did move the body or evidence and the Rental was all about moving Gannon and/or disposing of evidence.

If only the truck tire tracks are evidenced then we can theorize that Gannon could be found in that area.

The same goes for the rental. If only tire tracks from the rental are found then Gannon could be resting nearby or some very damning evidence needed to be hidden.

If they do have that piece of the puzzle it will go a long way in telling the story.

All MOO

ITA

I definitely believe that Gannon will be found in a place that is familiar to TS.

I also think that LE has found the murder site.

I’m wondering if they found tire tracks that matched either the truck and/or the rental. If both sets of tracks are found then we can theorize that TS did move the body or evidence and the Rental was all about moving Gannon and/or disposing of evidence.

If only the truck tire tracks are evidenced then we can theorize that Gannon could be found in that area.

The same goes for the rental. If only tire tracks from the rental are found then Gannon could be resting nearby or some very damning evidence needed to be hidden.

If they do have that piece of the puzzle it will go a long way in telling the story.

All MOO

Interesting ideas!

What I'm not sure about though is the snow. On the 27th there wasn't any but didn't it start snowing the next day? And hasn't it snowed alot since? How does that affect tire tracks, or rather the ability to find them?

Interesting ideas!

What I'm not sure about though is the snow. On the 27th there wasn't any but didn't it start snowing the next day? And hasn't it snowed alot since? How does that affect tire tracks, or rather the ability to find them?
@NCWatcher You raise an excellent point that may explain the canceled searches. I hope the reason Gannon wasn't found is because of the snow. It makes sense. Why, because once the snow melts, the areas will need searched again.

Watched the RD video again to check on bag and I couldn’t focus on it because it pisses me off to no end that GS was able to walk to that car. He was still viable and she could have saved his life but she chose not to. She chose to murder a young boy to try to save her miserable, sad life. She was determined that day and focused. Now he is gone and she will get to rot in a prison. She ruined many lives to save her pitiful self. So sad that many lost so much because of her self-importance and stupidity. Rant over.

While we are awaiting the next court appearance, here's a treat for the Foodies here!

Great article by a food critic who sampled the goods at the El Paso County Jail. (P.S. There's no "take-out" there;))

feature2-1-ecfe095ef29fadab.jpg

A food critic goes to jail

I think she likely strangled him in his weakened state.

She wouldn’t want noise.
I agree. I think she probably gave him a very large dose of something like Benadryl as they were walking out the door. By the time they got to where she wanted to dispose of him, he would be knocked out and strangling or suffocating him would be both easy and quiet.

I think originally his body was left in a familiar spot. I think she moved it on the 28th and that’s why they cannot find him. How sure are we that the rental car had GPS tracking ? I’m not feeling 100% sure it did. I think that’s why they can’t locate him. Her second time around with rental she left her phone and Apple Watch home. It only makes sense that they found board and socks by tracking her gps watch on the 27th. He probably was near those items and maybe that’s where they found cadaverine evidence. If true they probably found evidence in the rental car as well but they can’t pinpoint exactly where it travelled to.

When I did a quick Google on this a couple weeks back or whenever her interview came out I found that the 2019 Rio comes standard with gps tracking. Someone commented perhaps that it wasn't standard on fleet models. I know nothing about how fleet models work, but this is what I found. This was the site I found about it and it specifically mentioned being tracked in wooded areas. Then I went to the page showing areas with supported tracking and El Paso and Douglas are listed as supported areas in Colorado. Hopefully I am sharing links and photos correctly.

LoJack

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200308_210550.jpg
    Screenshot_20200308_210550.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 60
I disagree with the theory that Tee is carrying a long rifle case. In fact in the photos you attached, gun case 5 jpg, you can see that it looks more like a handbag with two straps.

When I rewatched the footage, both in full motion and slowed down, what I see is very different. I see Tee walking, with a backpack on her back, and a hand bag tucked under her arm. As she gets closer to the red truck, she lets it drop down and it even swings back and forth a little, appearing behind her back leg.

While I can see why people initially see one long bag, like a guitar case or rifle case (especially in still shots), if you watch the full motion of her walk to the truck, it changes to two by the time she reaches it.

I didn't do a very good job at getting screenshots because they are darker when taken from a paused YouTube clip. But see attached. Or look at the 5th picture Sleuthbee attached in his/her original comment.

View attachment 237297

View attachment 237298

View attachment 237300

View attachment 237301

I will see if I can get a better zoomed in shot of where I think it's more clearly a handbag with straps.
I tend to sway this way as well. IMO it just doesn’t quite seem as long as a rifle case. I was thinking big duffel bag/backpack, etc... MOO

Your post struck a chord with me. What if she gave him marijuana edibles? Either prior to or following an assault of some sort. People have mentioned that the video of Gannon walking to the vehicle looked like he was under some sort of duress or not right to put it simply. IMHO this is likely and legal in CO. She could have doped him up before, during or after whatever she did to him. Bless his heart!

If she needed to dope him up, Benadryl would be more effective and in most homes.

My son turns ten this week, and I just ordered a new hockey stick for his birthday gift. My heart sank as I was reminded of Gannon. He'll never have another birthday and will never get another new hockey stick. I ordered some blue hockey tape along with the stick as a little shout out to Gannon and the favorite color he shares with my son. And I hugged my baby boy a little tighter now. I'll never understand this woman's brand of evil.

I wouldn't get past the visual. Where's the spork lol[/QUOTE
My son turns ten this week, and I just ordered a new hockey stick for his birthday gift. My heart sank as I was reminded of Gannon. He'll never have another birthday and will never get another new hockey stick. I ordered some blue hockey tape along with the stick as a little shout out to Gannon and the favorite color he shares with my son. And I hugged my baby boy a little tighter now. I'll never understand this woman's brand of evil. Gannon is My hero! Don’t even try to “understand” it, just learn to identify the behavior and protect your loved ones, key point, Do NOT pity her, show her as much as she showed Gannon.

beautiful tribute. FYI, this is Landen singing, which pulls at my heartstrings even more. She has such a beautiful voice and I'm still just so amazed by the class, strength & composure that she has shown throughout the duration of this entire nightmare. Landen and Gannon are both my heroes!

I'm just now getting all caught up on all of these threads. My heart is absolutely broken for poor Gannon and I'm so glad that the wicked witch was finally arrested. I hope that all of the mamas in prison who badly miss their own babies have given her quite the welcoming and I also hope that she is haunted every single night, knowing that at any moment her cell mate might strike. I also hope that she is tormented by Gannon's face ... his last moments on re-play in her mind, constantly, so that she thinks she has completely lost her mind. She would hate to feel like she's not in control of her own mind and I'm confident that she's getting to that point, if she's not there already.

I'm sad that Gannon hasn't been found yet, but I'll bet he's near where they've most recently been searching and I'm hopeful that he will be found soon. Unless slim shady went back on tues and moved his body elsewhere (which sadly, is a possibility), but I really hope not. I don't think the rental had GPS and I definitely don't think she drove 900+ miles on it, either. It's ashame the affidavit is sealed for now. I think for many of us, though, it would be a blessing if we were never able to read all of horrible details, despite our intrigue.

Rest peacefully, sweet boy. You deserved so much better.

I just want to put to rest the whole Firework YT video.
The song is 100%, Firework, by Katy Perry.

I have an autistic “splinter type skill” when it comes to sounds, especially voices, tones, notes, pitch as well as all types of music. Some call it an eidetic auditory memory. Others call it Absolute Pitch with eidetic auditory tendencies.
Regardless of what the medical term is for this ability, I am telling you without a doubt it is Firework by Katy Perry.

I knew within the first second. Literally in less than a second I knew.

PS: I’m only on page 25 of this thread.

Also, please for the love of anything, let’s FOCUS on Gannon! Sending good vibes, prayers, positive thoughts & whatnot that he is found ASAP!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member