Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a lot of lies, me thinks.

Haven't listened to it all but things I noticed:

Mentions Gannon in a past tense.

Lies about not being able to go to work because the cops have all her stuff. We know now she was fired a couple days before this.

Talks about PetCo, but in my opinion she tries to brush it off.

Seems to try to cast blame on bio mom.

...still trying to figure out why LS would call a random off the interwebs and talk for 40+ minutes because of facebook(?) comments. Boy oh boy.
I've broken it into 4 parts and have one part to go. I am going WAY out on a limb and wonder if it was a "Tecia support group" --- just about every crime has a group supporting the perp.... WILD GUESS, JMO

Lies about not being able to go to work because the cops have all her stuff. We know now she was fired a couple days before this.

...still trying to figure out why LS would call a random off the interwebs and talk for 40+ minutes because of facebook(?) comments. Boy oh boy.

Thank you! I think it’s DWAP that was the caller, and if so, he’s everywhere. It does make me wonder if she followed the Frazee case, since DWAP was all over that. Also makes me wonder if we will see any similarities between that case and this one.

Thank you! I think it’s DWAP that was the caller, and if so, he’s everywhere. It does make me wonder if she followed the Frazee case, since DWAP was all over that. Also makes me wonder if we will see any similarities between that case and this one.

No, it's a female.

It sounds like the female made some accusations about LS online and LS reached out to her because of it.

She has very quick answers ready for where Gannon could have gone or for bashing Landen, but very slow, hesitant answers when talking about Petco. She doesn't want to talk about it.

She also can't help but laugh when she says something like 'he can't just vanish, he has to be somewhere' (Paraphrasing).

That's the evil sneaking its head out again.

MOO

My suspicion is it is one of the main people in one of thee support Tecia groups who either wised up or was always in undercover mode.

I appreciated the effort.

Edited to add MOO

Dear @SuperSloth(Sp?),

I join you in appreciating the effort and I'm certain the police do, as well!

It's interesting that, depending on where the parties were calling from, Colorado is a one party consent state.

Colo. Rev. Stat. § 18-9-304

"Colorado recording law stipulates that it is a one party consent state. In Colorado it is a criminal offense to use any device to record communications whether it’s wire, oral or electronic without the consent of at least one person taking part in the communication. Albeit there is a caveat in that recording is allowed to take place if there is no reasonable expectation of privacy such as a public place such as a street or park."

"This means that in Colorado, you are legally allowed to record a conversation you take part in."

Something is definitely up with Petco. She’s way too nervous talking about it. Something is up with it!

The main thing I took from that call is that LS felt very burdened by taking care of the stepkids with AS frequently out of town for work. She also mentions being closer to L**** than Gannon, because GS was more attached to LHs family having spent more of his life with them vs. L**** who had been with LS and AS since she was 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
The tables turned on letecia very quickly within 2 days of that Sunday|Monday. When Landon then entered the picture and the community flocked to her instead of T, T then lashed out as if almost pleading for a get out of jail free card because she was the one forced to raise Landons kids. In Ts eyes if Landon had been a ‘responsible mother’ the situation never would have occurred.

She said something revealing when talking about Petco. Something to the effect of “the only reason law enforcement knew I went there was because I told them.” She explained the reason as “I didn’t have my phone.”

That’s not a normal answer, and it further illustrates how aware she was that her cell phone was essentially a tracking device.

A normal answer would be “yes I went to Petco, and I told law enforcement about it.”

I thought her Apple Watch would have tracked her movements (crime online interview)?

I couldn’t listen to it. The weird audio glitches were too much for me. I had to turn it off. So I’ll be stalking the thread for a summary or transcript.

If you try to watch the audio video slow your speed down to .75 in the settings on the youtube video. Makes it so much easier to listen to. You can hear the whole conversation easily.
Only a part of the way through. It's a doozy

The tables turned on letecia very quickly within 2 days of that Sunday|Monday. When Landon then entered the picture and the community flocked to her instead of T, T then lashed out as if almost pleading for a get out of jail free card because she was the one forced to raise Landons kids. In Ts eyes if Landon had been a ‘responsible mother’ the situation never would have occurred.
*Look what you made me do* IMO

View attachment 237307

Here is the zoomed in screenshot that I promised. Hopefully you can see why I disagree with it being a rifle case that Tee is carrying. For me it's especially clear when watching the clip in full motion. This was taken at the 0.05 - 0.06 sec mark. In case you want to check for yourself on the KRDO clip.

Surveillance video may show Gannon Stauch leaving with stepmom - KRDO

No probs @SleuthBee, I wish I had better software too. But we are working with a not so good cellphone recording of the footage and I would presume the original is a lot clearer.

To me, it kinda looks like a softball bag. I dragged several of them around coaching softball for almost a decade when my daughters were young. JMO

At the 34-35 minute mark of the call with TS, while rambling on a tangent, TS refers to her life with AS in the past tense.

“good jobs... we made over ($$$$$$) together, blah blah blah ... we had a nice home... we had anything we could have wanted...” and continues along those lines describing things in past tense.

(She talks about how much they made together, but I am guessing only AS was contributing)

jmo

She is the gift that keeps on giving was all set to just quick check in and off to bed good rested start to the week.
Haha I need to put a block on websleuths after midnight or something.

I will love it if LS reached out to the caller as was suggested and I was also shocked and a little afraid about the one caller recording law in Co.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea