Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did Megan turn 18? They could be seeking capital murder charges if MB was older than 18 since one of the aggravating circumstances leading to capital murder is victim under 12 or a particularly cruel and heinous act.

Also a possibility of aggravating circumstances #7. BBM

(7) The murder was knowingly committed, solicited, directed, or aided by the defendant, while the defendant had a substantial role in committing or attempting to commit, or was fleeing after having a substantial role in committing or attempting to commit, any first degree murder, arson, rape, robbery, burglary, theft, kidnapping, aggravated child abuse, aggravated child neglect, rape of a child, aggravated rape of a child, aircraft piracy, or unlawful throwing, placing or discharging of a destructive device or bomb;

2010 Tennessee Code :: Title 39 - Criminal Offenses :: Chapter 13 - Offenses Against Person :: :: Part 2 - Criminal Homicide :: :: 39-13-204 - Sentencing for first degree murder.

One of the nicest things about being middle-aged plus is that I no longer get told to smile by complete strangers who have no idea about what might be going on in my life.
I'm 52, and now that you mentioned it, neither do I! But last year I was told by a male "You're standing there grinning like you ain't got a lick of sense." I'm sure he would have never said that to another man. I wanted to "bad touch" him right in the middle of his face.

I always thought that maybe MB asked her dad to store some things after she was told she wouldn't be living in the trailer and they were renting it out so she could get rid of Evelyn and her things but in her mind maybe Evelyn was near/with family here... MB needs a psych evaluation if she hasn't had one IMO.

When I see cases like this, I think of course they are crazy. In my world you would have to be nuts to murder your child and throw her away. But, these people are not so crazy that they don't know what they are doing. They know right from wrong. The fact that they try to hide what they did proves that they really aren't crazy but rational enough to continue on to cover up mode.

I’m not caught up reading bc these threads are flying but I wanted to post a thought. I read the particulars of the old arrest of grandpa and his son in the last thread. Let me make it clear that I’m not accusing him of murdering or covering up the murder of Evelyn. I do think that arrest is very relevant because it shows a history of trying to solve a problem with violence. He may have had legitimate reasons for being furious but it sets a poor example to the children he’s trying to protect. This is the climate MB was raised in and Evelyn paid the price.

Also a possibility of aggravating circumstances #7. BBM

(7) The murder was knowingly committed, solicited, directed, or aided by the defendant, while the defendant had a substantial role in committing or attempting to commit, or was fleeing after having a substantial role in committing or attempting to commit, any first degree murder, arson, rape, robbery, burglary, theft, kidnapping, aggravated child abuse, aggravated child neglect, rape of a child, aggravated rape of a child, aircraft piracy, or unlawful throwing, placing or discharging of a destructive device or bomb;

2010 Tennessee Code :: Title 39 - Criminal Offenses :: Chapter 13 - Offenses Against Person :: :: Part 2 - Criminal Homicide :: :: 39-13-204 - Sentencing for first degree murder.

She turns 19 on the 21st of March

I’m going to disagree with you on this one. I think MB acted alone in the death of Evelyn.

I respect your opinion but at this point we really don't know.
Where the murder occurred is KEY and additional indictments doesn't necessarily include 2 charged with murder.

FACT is someone else LIED on local MSM about relationship, etc and quite frankly that just cannot be overlooked.

JMHO

Strange, looks like they’ve now removed that part from the article o_O

There likely was a family court order requiring her to produce her child since she claimed to know where she was so DCS could do a welfare check. When she didn’t bring the baby, she’s violating a court order and is in contempt of court.

Family court proceedings are confidential under the law and people involved are legally not permitted to disclose the existence of a proceeding or what happens. It’s intended to protect the child victims that are usually subject to these investigations. In New York they are excluded from our “eCourts” and the Family Court records are all coded by case number and never say who is involved or what the issue is. I am sure it’s similar for TN.

There have been many times I have given my own kids the whole "you dont throw a whole life away because it's a little banged up" speech...... in this case I honestly hope they do. Throw the whole life away, and burn it with yesterday's trash... shame on YOU mb.

Well, now we know, in my opinion only, that sweet baby Evelyn was probably shoved in a trash bag and clothes and diapers thrown on top! Now I am more disgusted then I was before hearing that she was found with her things! I think I may need to be placed in time out again! Of course this scenario is my opinion only!

This is why I don’t think AB or WM were involved. Two career criminals think it’s best to dispose of a body on a relative’s land? That’s the act of an 18 year old. Stash the body somewhere nearby and pretend it doesn’t exist.

I think if AB or WM were involved, she would have been found in water or in a shallow grave in the middle of nowhere.

I agree, I thought we’d one day find a shallow grave in the middle of the woods hours away. Worst case I thought there’d be frantic landfill sifting so I’m really glad that wasn’t the case. It’s horrific what happened but at least Evelyn can be laid to rest now with the respect she deserves.

I’m not caught up reading bc these threads are flying but I wanted to post a thought. I read the particulars of the old arrest of grandpa and his son in the last thread. Let me make it clear that I’m not accusing him of murdering or covering up the murder of Evelyn. I do think that arrest is very relevant because it shows a history of trying to solve a problem with violence. He may have had legitimate reasons for being furious but it sets a poor example to the children he’s trying to protect. This is the climate MB was raised in and Evelyn paid the price.

This person paid his debt to society and lived a law-abiding life since then, raising his two younger children that a court saw fit to place within his custody. Should we execute every person who makes a mistake or a bad judgment call? It was an assault, a fight with another man. I’m not sure that is really grounds for inspiring your family to kill their children.

I know this isn't anything new, but the lack of despair exhibited by MB just kills me. If you're innocent, you'd be in hysterics finding out that your daughter is dead, and dead in a manner that bespeaks homicide.

I hope somewhere, Evelyn Boswell and Caylee Anthony are together, giving each other comfort over the fates they were handed by their mothers. I know Evelyn is too young to articulate her pain, but it's just my fantasy.

ETA: I will add JMO, since I know Casey was found not guilty and MB hasn't been convicted. Don't want to fall afoul of TOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member