Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO... MB has mentality of a six to 10 year old. You know the age where children bury their pets but have to make sure they have their "favorite" toys buried with them. But even in those instances, those children are heartbroken over their beloved pet!!!
It is so hard to wrap my mind around how MB thinks. Did she put EB where she did and feel like she was keeping her close? Did she put EB in a box and surround her with her favorite toys and a little food container with sweet potatoes?? If so, in her mind, was that a "loving" burial??
So many questions bc I cannot get on that level.
Also, where does the "she loves baths" come into play? Bc seems there are some hidden truths behind her lies, JMO.
Edited: spelling/word usage
I have honestly tried not to think about it, but I did have that nagging in the back of my head of what if she put her into the tub unsupervised. There is an SM photo floating around that may or may not be her bathroom with a shower curtain ripped to shreds. At first I thought it had to be a dog and then my mind started to wander... :(

Last edited:
before i judge i'm going to wait and hopefully the way EB was left will be cleared up, there is a lot of speculation and the word dumped being thrown around, when i hear she was in a cute outfit and found with other baby stuff i don't automatically assume all tossed into a bag ... maybe she was laid in a crate with her toys and other items almost like she had been put to bed... we do not know yet and jumping to conclusions doesn't help anything and just stirs up negative emotions

before i judge i'm going to wait and hopefully the way EB was left will be cleared up, there is a lot of speculation and the word dumped being thrown around, when i hear she was in a cute outfit and found with other baby stuff i don't automatically assume all tossed into a bag ... maybe she was laid in a crate with her toys and other items almost like she had been put to bed... we do not know yet and jumping to conclusions doesn't help anything and just stirs up negative emotions

Oof. I'm sorry, Zen, but your theory does not make the situation better in my eyes. In a crate???? Sorry....I can't make that okay. MOO.

I
[...]

Evelyn was last seen by her paternal great-grandmother in mid-December when Megan Boswell picked her up after a visit.

[...]

ETA: IMO, we don't know the dates of when MB allegedly moved in with HW- I don't recall seeing any MSM listing this info? Please correct me if I am wrong.

Grandmother of missing Tennessee girl Evelyn Boswell says car theft charge is trumped up
I wonder and of course my opinion only, would AB and WM be smart enough to be involved in trying to cause reasonable doubt, if MB went to her and told her?

Oof. I'm sorry, Zen, but your theory does not make the situation better in my eyes. In a crate???? Sorry....I can't make that okay. MOO.
I agree, because in the end there is still a deceased baby. Little Evelyn should be waddling along playing with her toys not dumped, stored or lovingly placed with them in a box or bag or shed.

I was going to say, killing your child and laying her in a crate doesn’t make me feel better, there’s no difference to me whether a garbage bag or crate, it’s still heinous and disgusting!

I had to listen several times to make sure I heard the Judge's question. I did not hear the part about MB taking blame but will go back and listen again. The thing that got me the most was the FBI agents facial expression and head nod when he clarified the word "culpatory" and then answered. It did seem to me as if they had some acknowledgement from Maggie.
Yes, it can clearly be heard on the WJHL video. Special Agent Fraley testified that MB did make culpatory statements during interviews. Interesting.

I'm not sure how that would make any difference. It would still be tampering with a body and possibly murder. Imo

So that's where all of Evelyn's things went. Someone said the other day that MB may have gathered up Evelyn with her things and dumped them somewhere. It looks like that's exactly what she did. Imo

Exactly. In my mind, she was leaving the chaos of whatever happened in that trailer behind like she could just put it in a shed and move on to greener pastures. That's some seriously dissociated, magical thinking, imo. " I'll deal with that another day. "

ETA: And after reading this back, I think it just reinforces my theory that something happened to Evelyn and MB didn't seek medical treatment. " Deal with that another day as well. "

Testimony also included a statement that MB took a trip to TX in the fall of 2019.

During one of her interviews (I believe it was the 3rd one), MB stated she took Evelyn to TX to see EP. MB stated they drove there and Evelyn slept the entire way. She went on to say it was something like 20+ hour drive and she had to wake Evelyn up just to get her to eat something.

Fall of 2019 is when everything was happening (previously detailed by @athenna). I find it interesting that MB would chose to take a road trip in the midst of college classes and working. Was that an attempt to escape from her life and all the feelings of dissatisfaction?

speaks to remorse or attachment also depends if the death is ruled accidental or a homicide
Yes, I understand. But even if the child's death was an accident it could still be a homicide if whoever Evelyn was in the care of did not call 911 or seek medical care. A caretaker can be caring and remorseful and still be held responsible for the child's death. Just the fact that the baby was left in a shed to decompose shows little respect for human life.

We will have to wait and see what the cause and manner of death was. The autopsy is not complete yet.

Imo

Testimony also included a statement that MB took a trip to TX in the fall of 2019.

During one of her interviews (I believe it was the 3rd one), MB stated she took Evelyn to TX to see EP. MB stated they drove there and Evelyn slept the entire way. She went on to say it was something like 20+ hour drive and she had to wake Evelyn up just to get her to eat something.

Fall of 2019 is when everything was happening (previously detailed by @athenna). I find it interesting that MB would chose to take a road trip in the midst of college classes and working. Was that an attempt to escape from her life and all the feelings of dissatisfaction?

If that is true, it is very strange IMO. My son is just a few months older than Evelyn, and sleeping for 20-ish hours in the car is unheard of (not that I would want him to, anyway). The longest car trip we have taken with him has been about 7 hours--he slept for the first 2 and then we had to stop every hour after that to let him run around for a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member