Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
The neighbor of Colorado boy Gannon Stauch, who recorded footage of the child leaving home with his stepmother the day he disappeared, says that he gave the correct dates of the videos, despite the stepmother’s insistence that he may not have.

<snip>

CrimeOnline spoke with Drayton regarding the date of the security footage. Drayton said he not only was he absolutely sure that Stauch left with Gannon on January 27 and returned home alone, but the video footage was given to the FBI with the dates and time stamps attached.

Drayton then provided CrimeOnline with security footage taken on Sunday, January 26.

“I was looking back and I saw them, and they were outside Sunday playing. It was before Monday,” Drayton said. “She backed up and said, ‘Gannon you get on this side, Laina you get on the other side,’ because I could hear what they were saying. My camera picks up sound and everything. I got them coming. I got him getting out of the car Sunday and running to the house. He was perfectly fine.”

Drayton said the following morning, however, Gannon could barely walk.

Drayton added that there is a lot more footage that has not been shown publicly, that was handed over to authorities.

“Nobody offered me any money. I didn’t release the tapes. News media released it. They were told not to but they released it…I guess she didn’t realize that I had a camera, but the FBI came and recorded [the footage] I guess from Saturday until that whole week. So they know everything she done from that Saturday until that following Saturday.”

‘He could barely walk’: Gannon Stauch neighbor confirms security footage dates after stepmother’s murder arrest [EXCLUSIVE]

Last edited:
LE posted a thank you list of all agencies involved in aiding in the search for Gannon. It’s on that list. Something like Flight for Life.

Do you know if they brought in any mountain climbers? That would require very specific training. Thanks.

All of the SAR teams that helped have that ability, but there's no evidence that they helped with anything but ground searches.

You’re probably not referring to her using it to kill him but rather subdue, but FYI, I know the exact amount it would take to kill someone Gs size w Benadryl, but will not post it here. Not morally ethical. But let’s just say, it’s a lot of pills.
Gannon is my hero! Sorry, response to previous post... the question is about sedating or subduing...you do not have to watch true crime to know that certain substances are traceable, I can not believe she REALLY expected to disappear the body?! cannibis vs Benadryl, which is more traceable, which is more splainable?

I've been hoping people would do this for days. I'm not familiar with the area at all. If her lie is that he went to a friends house then she would have to dispose of the body near her neighborhood. If you look at the timeline it should be able to triangulate where she was that day.

Obviously we don't have the GPS tracking etc. But I'm thinking if she found him dead in the car after the first Petco stop and actually went back HOME to her neighborhood to dispose of the body. Then back to Petco to reboot the day and then castlerock and then home. Technically she's got all the stops in there.

It's the kind of dumb logic that goes along with the "boards fly out of trucks all the time" nonsense.
@kittythehare Looks like from TS house in Fountain to Castle Rock with a stop at the Petco on North Nevada Ave is 1 hr 40 minutes one way. Not counting shopping time and traffic. This is if she took -I25 . The alternative would be Hwy 83 , IMO wouldn’t save time unless there was heavy traffic or a wreck. Oops she said she got lost, also. This is giving me a headache.

Attachments

• 498074FA-3CDC-4A3A-823A-57AE69878206.png
    498074FA-3CDC-4A3A-823A-57AE69878206.png
    271.9 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Well we can also say she has anger management issues and behavioral issues. And for all we know she was on drugs.
I am calling her as I know her
An abusive parent and murderer.
No excuse pass given.
JMO
Yes, I'm sure she had some behavior issues as early as childhood considering her record. Criminals often have a history of mental health issues. The assault of the deputy is just further proof, and hopefully all will be considered as part of the case. I doubt there will be any passes given, although the defense can certainly try. I find it very hard to believe she will get much sympathy or that a jury will just 'excuse' her behavior, especially when it comes to harming an innocent child. Jmo

With the snow melting with the sunshine (and record-breaking warm temperatures) the area has been getting for weeks, the police may have already utilized their drones again.

If they haven't, they soon will. I still find it astonishing how clear and detailed the footage is from these drones.

Here For Gannon

Sheriff's Office Update on Search Efforts for Gannon Stauch

For the past 3 days, we have had over 2,400 hours of manpower put into the search efforts for Gannon. This included the assistance of our Mounted Unit, Search and Rescue canines, and aerial coverage with drone operators.
Wonderful! It’s beautiful here too. My kids are hiking, kayaking, and playing outside. Keep waiting for @mass guy to post the tweet “they found him”. Gosh I can’t wait. Today today please find him today.

Wonderful! It’s beautiful here too. My kids are hiking, kayaking, and playing outside. Keep waiting for @mass guy to post the tweet “they found him”. Gosh I can’t wait. Today today please find him today.

That sounds like a fantastic way to spend a day. Enjoy.

And, may Gannon be found today.

The neighbor of Colorado boy Gannon Stauch, who recorded footage of the child leaving home with his stepmother the day he disappeared, says that he gave the correct dates of the videos, despite the stepmother’s insistence that he may not have.

<snip>

CrimeOnline spoke with Drayton regarding the date of the security footage. Drayton said he not only was he absolutely sure that Stauch left with Gannon on January 27 and returned home alone, but the video footage was given to the FBI with the dates and time stamps attached.

Drayton then provided CrimeOnline with security footage taken on Sunday, January 26.

“I was looking back and I saw them, and they were outside Sunday playing. It was before Monday,” Drayton said. “She backed up and said, ‘Gannon you get on this side, Laina you get on the other side,’ because I could hear what they were saying. My camera picks up sound and everything. I got them coming. I got him getting out of the car Sunday and running to the house. He was perfectly fine.”

Drayton said the following morning, however, Gannon could barely walk.

Drayton added that there is a lot more footage that has not been shown publicly, that was handed over to authorities.

“Nobody offered me any money. I didn’t release the tapes. News media released it. They were told not to but they released it…I guess she didn’t realize that I had a camera, but the FBI came and recorded [the footage] I guess from Saturday until that whole week. So they know everything she done from that Saturday until that following Saturday.”

‘He could barely walk’: Gannon Stauch neighbor confirms security footage dates after stepmother’s murder arrest [EXCLUSIVE]
Ah,I get it now. Trying to keep up the posts and do other things is not a good idea. Thanks Mass Guy.

After turning it off over and over again, I finally got to the end of this phone call. I had to keep stepping away because if I can hear her craziness and I don't even know LS, I suspect others can too. I also suspect that AS heard it too in daily life but maybe just couldn't quite believe it or thought she wasn't bad enough to cause anyone harm. What scares the living beegeebies out of me is, was she crazy enough, after taking care of Gannon, to try and go after his little sister too? What I was hearing was not only did she resent Gannon, but BOTH of AS's children because she had to take care of them when he was out of town and no other reason.

I was clearly listening to a liar. She had an answer for everything like an all occasion card. But like all liars, there's always just a little bit of truth to their lies. It makes me wonder if AS didn't tell her to pack her bags so that she could leave as soon as he got home after hearing that GS was missing. But pretty much this phone interview just added to my confusion over this case and made me more disgusted than I already am. Time to walk the dog!

MOO, MOO

You’re probably not referring to her using it to kill him but rather subdue, but FYI, I know the exact amount it would take to kill someone Gs size w Benadryl, but will not post it here. Not morally ethical. But let’s just say, it’s a lot of pills.
I know of people taking Benadryl as a recreational drug and they would take somewhere in the range of 30-40 pills. It would be tough to kill someone with it. I also know that sleeping pills would require quite a bit to be fatal.

So she had no issues with driving her car on Sunday, but suddenly on Monday she had to concern herself with the lease restrictions. BS! She was worried about the GPS system. Probably because she followed the Watts case.
True.but I don’t see her following the Watts or Frazee cases. I see her as too self absorbed and too smart to be as dumb as they were.:eek:

I know of people taking Benadryl as a recreational drug and they would take somewhere in the range of 30-40 pills. It would be tough to kill someone with it. I also know that sleeping pills would require quite a bit to be fatal.
I know nothing about drugs except that one Benadryl knocks me out. A person taking 30-40? A lot of insanity out there. Yikes!!

okay I edited this to add.....

What is so difficult about life that ANYONE would want to take 30-40 Benadryl pills recreationally? Does no one on earth learn coping skills any longer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holliday3