The British Royal Family #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 237463 View attachment 237464

Kate Middleton dazzles in a recycled embellished gown as she hosts a reception to mark the 25th anniversary of children's charity Place2Be - hours after awkward reunion with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle

Kate Middleton looks glamorous in purple as she hosts a reception at Buckingham Palace for Place2Be | Daily Mail Online

I'm often underwhelmed by the DoCam's style choices, but this is wonderful. She really couldn't do better, to my eye.

The green dress for MM is a little too.... green for me. I love the general, gracious style, but this is where I'd love to see her with what I termed earlier "more detailing". I think what I mean is actually more in the way of accessorizing, more pattern-play, texture, etc. I thought the all red, caped, formal gown was beautiful, but maybe she could take a page from Queen Max or Queen Letezia: Fewer solid, all one color from top to bottom; more accessories at times.

(Note that I use Queen Max as an example, admitting, though, that she sometimes makes terrible sartorial choices! Still, though, when she gets it right, she REALLY gets it right.)

Their new ventures include tackling medical care and homelessness for vets. Worthy cause since our vets struggle with long waiting appts for decent medical service.

That's great, but they really need to focus on getting a paying job and paying their own rent and security. Charity begins at home.

Another "do as I say" video. Looks like a little strain there -- on both sides.
Katie Hopkins on Twitter

That clip is so sad. Prince Harry quickly looked so deeply unhappy. He looks like his soul is hurting. He is treated like such a child. I hope that less formal occasions means less bossy-bossy from MM. They can just relax.

And again, MM managed to wear a great dress but bypassed having it properly fitted. Why does she do that? Does she look in the mirror during fittings or is she buying off the rack?

upload_2020-3-9_15-56-25.png
Source: Daily Mail + my artistry

upload_2020-3-9_15-58-52.png

That's great, but they really need to focus on getting a paying job and paying their own rent and security. Charity begins at home.

That clip is so sad. Prince Harry quickly looked so deeply unhappy. He looks like his soul is hurting. He is treated like such a child. I hope that less formal occasions means less bossy-bossy from MM. They can just relax.

And again, MM managed to wear a great dress but bypassed having it properly fitted. Why does she do that? Does she look in the mirror during fittings or is she buying off the rack?

View attachment 237477

View attachment 237478

I could love this post 10000x. I agree!

The row that marred Fab Four's final outing: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle 'became emotional and upset' about being dropped from Queen's arrival party... forcing Prince William and Kate Middleton to step in to 'defuse' tension

Prince William and Kate Middleton join Harry and Meghan at last minute at Westminster Abbey | Daily Mail Online

They dropped the Queen when they made plans to announce their new life ventures publicly on social media. That in itself was the biggest ‘drop’ of all. Second being when she dropped out of accompanying her husband to meet with TQ. <modsnip: nasty>

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m sorry but after seeing the news tonight, that is just a little bit too GREEN for me.

Maybe they are getting out of the spotlight so we don’t comment on what she wears? lol

I’m be glad when they fade into ordinary life. :p
Harry appears so sad, tense, apprehensive......<modsnip: unnecessary>

Last edited by a moderator:
That designer should come out and comment on why the bespoke dress was so ill fitted. It seems too big in places. And she seems to be wearing a bra she’s spilling out of. I think she maybe just surrounds herself with people who are afraid to give her honest feedback (based on previous rumors of how she treats staff) and that’s why her clothes always seem not tailored or fitting well.

View attachment 237477

View attachment 237478

Last edited:
That designer should come out and comment on why the bespoke dress was so ill fitted. It seems too big in places. And she seems to be wearing a bra she’s spilling out of. I think she maybe just surrounds herself with people who are afraid to give her honest feedback (based on previous rumors of how she treats staff) and that’s why her clothes always seem not tailored or fitting well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken