Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobbywoo

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
PLEASE READ THIS

Let’s try this fresh new thread for respectful and responsible discussion of little Evelyn's case.

Tricia closed the previous thread tonight because it became littered with many off topic, long posts soapboxing about parenting in general or mom shaming, and an absolute host of yuk-yuks that seem to indicate many members have nothing productive to add to the convo at this point.

Seriously folks, if you don't have anything of value to add to discussion of Evelyn’s case, there are many other cases that need help. If you just want a night of hilarity, partying and carrying on, take it behind the scenes or to someone else's house.

MAR 10, 2020
Grandmother: Last time saw missing toddler was in September
  1. AB said she knew something was wrong when she spoke to TB Sr. on the evening of Feb 17. He told her he planned to report Evelyn missing.
  2. AB said she had a falling out with MB in Sept, the same month she last saw Evelyn, when MB brought Evelyn to stay with her while she visited a relative in the hospital.
  3. Near the end of Dec, AB said she heard Evelyn had been placed with a foster family. She said that led her to get back in touch with MB and try to help her. She did not explicitly discuss Evelyn with MB because she wanted MB to bring it up on her own when she was ready.
  4. Evelyn had not actually been placed in foster care, but AB believed that was true, and she thought MB was embarrassed about it.
  5. “I just believed Maggie just didn’t want to come out and tell me that."
  6. AB does not believe MB is capable of harming Evelyn, and she doesn’t believe any other family member is involved either.
  7. AB said she and MB mended their issues earlier this year and saw each other regularly again starting in Jan.
  8. MB was living with HW, per AB. But after the investigation was launched and MB’s initial interview, MB reached out on Feb. 19 and said HW didn’t want her staying there anymore.
  9. AB said she and WM picked MB up from a Shell gas station in Bristol VA, and she was stressed about the investigation. She said they went for a drive to help MB calm down and later dropped her off at the Sheriff’s Office.
  10. AB was avoiding the Sheriff’s Office because she had a probation violation from a past case and could be arrested.
  11. She said she and WM spent the night of Feb. 19 in Bristol and traveled to Wilkes County, NC — where she said McCloud is originally from — the following day “to clear my head.”
  12. “I didn’t know how to react. I was shocked, I was stunned, I was hurting over Eve, I was hurting over Maggie, and everything was rolling so fast at the time,” AB said.
  13. They stayed at a motel near Wilkesboro and then stopped at WM’s grandmother’s house. AB stayed in the car while WM went inside.
  14. She said early in the afternoon of Feb. 21, she was in touch with SCSO about returning and speaking with investigators. Then her dad texted her to say that the BMW had become associated with the Amber Alert.
  15. AB said in early Feb, HW drove the BMW over to the Kingsport trailer park and gave the vehicle to her because she has two young kids — ages 3 and 7 — and she needed reliable transportation.
  16. AB said she was surprised by the car theft charge and she never spoke about the vehicle with its owner, MW.
  17. Since her arrest in NC, AB said she has spoken with a number of investigators and cooperated with authorities.
  18. After she was extradited to Sullivan Co, she said she briefly interacted with MB in a detective’s office on Feb. 25, the same day MB was charged with filing a false report and arrested. Earlier in the day, before the arrest, AB said she had a 5-minute conversation with MB that officials recorded with the knowledge of the two women.
  19. AB declined to talk about the specifics of the conversation.
  20. AB acknowledges that people may think she was fleeing town when she went to NC, but said it was how she was processing a stressful situation.
  21. “I was worried to death about Eve,” she said. “My heart was broke and aching to a point that my mind wasn’t working right, but people don’t realize that.”
  22. Asked about MB’s statements, AB said Monday that the claims aren’t true and she has no ties to Mendota.
  23. She thought the pressure of the case led MB to make those statements.
  24. “It hurt me, but still that’s my child, and I love her,” AB said.
  25. “She loved that baby,” AB said.
  26. “I want people — instead of judging Megan — I’d rather them put her in their prayers and understand that she is a child, too, caught up in this.”

Last edited:
MAR 10, 2020
Vigils, fundraisers held for missing Blountville toddler
As the community continues to come together following the discovery of remains in the Evelyn Boswell case, dozens gathered at St. Anne Catholic Church in Bristol to pray Tuesday night.

[...]

“There is nothing worse, there is no situation that is worse to have experienced than something like this,” Hess said.

[...]

“There’s all the members of our community who are touched by just knowing what has happened. There are people who are continuing to work on this case who also need our prayers,” Hess said.

[...]

Another memorial is being held Friday at 6:30 p.m. in Kingsport at the Model City Event Center. A memorial motorcycle ride for Evelyn is scheduled Saturday at 2 p.m. and will begin at the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office.

[...]

So, regarding granny dearests interview....I don't believe a single thing this career criminal says. I'll wait for LE to confirm or deny any of it. We thought it was bad no one reported Evelyn missing after 2 months? Granny admitted she hasn't seen Evelyn in 5 months, but what the heck? She has custody of NONE of her 3 children. Not a one. And I'm guessing it's because she would barely noticed if one disappeared for 5 months. AND if you threw in a 13 year old BMW she won't say a word to authorities if one of those minors happens to be missing one day. Just as long as her and her unemployed, convict, drug addict of a boyfriend have some wheels to ride around in. These people are hideous. I'm not trying to make TBsr and his girlfriend out as saints, but at least they care if the minors in their care are accounted for and alive in the morning.

MAR 10, 2020
  1. AB said she knew something was wrong when she spoke to TB Sr. on the evening of Feb 17. He told her he planned to report Evelyn missing.
  2. AB said she had a falling out with MB in Sept, the same month she last saw Evelyn, when MB brought Evelyn to stay with her while she visited a relative in the hospital.
  3. Near the end of Dec, AB said she heard Evelyn had been placed with a foster family. She said that led her to get back in touch with MB and try to help her. She did not explicitly discuss Evelyn with MB because she wanted MB to bring it up on her own when she was ready.
  4. Evelyn had not actually been placed in foster care, but AB believed that was true, and she thought MB was embarrassed about it.
  6. AB does not believe MB is capable of harming Evelyn, and she doesn’t believe any other family member is involved either.
  7. AB said she and MB mended their issues earlier this year and saw each other regularly again starting in Jan.
  8. MB was living with HW, per AB. But after the investigation was launched and MB’s initial interview, MB reached out on Feb. 19 and said HW didn’t want her staying there anymore.
  9. AB said she and WM picked MB up from a Shell gas station in Bristol VA, and she was stressed about the investigation. She said they went for a drive to help MB calm down and later dropped her off at the Sheriff’s Office.
  10. AB was avoiding the Sheriff’s Office because she had a probation violation from a past case and could be arrested.
  11. She said she and WM spent the night of Feb. 19 in Bristol and traveled to Wilkes County, NC — where she said McCloud is originally from — the following day “to clear my head.”
  12. “I didn’t know how to react. I was shocked, I was stunned, I was hurting over Eve, I was hurting over Maggie, and everything was rolling so fast at the time,” AB said.
  13. They stayed at a motel near Wilkesboro and then stopped at WM’s grandmother’s house. AB stayed in the car while WM went inside.
  14. She said early in the afternoon of Feb. 21, she was in touch with SCSO about returning and speaking with investigators. Then her dad texted her to say that the BMW had become associated with the Amber Alert.
  15. AB said in early Feb, HW drove the BMW over to the Kingsport trailer park and gave the vehicle to her because she has two young kids — ages 3 and 7 — and she needed reliable transportation.
  16. AB said she was surprised by the car theft charge and she never spoke about the vehicle with its owner, MW.
  17. Since her arrest in NC, AB said she has spoken with a number of investigators and cooperated with authorities.
  18. After she was extradited to Sullivan Co, she said she briefly interacted with MB in a detective’s office on Feb. 25, the same day MB was charged with filing a false report and arrested. Earlier in the day, before the arrest, AB said she had a 5-minute conversation with MB that officials recorded with the knowledge of the two women.
  20. AB acknowledges that people may think she was fleeing town when she went to NC, but said it was how she was processing a stressful situation.
  21. “I was worried to death about Eve,” she said. “My heart was broke and aching to a point that my mind wasn’t working right, but people don’t realize that.”
  22. Asked about MB’s statements, AB said Monday that the claims aren’t true and she has no ties to Mendota.
  26. “I want people — instead of judging Megan — I’d rather them put her in their prayers and understand that she is a child, too, caught up in this.”
If EB really was placed in foster care, MB and her mother would have been shocked and angered by it and doing everything to get her back. Saying MB was "embarrassed" by it is an indication to me that granny is lying and glossing it over. Still blaming everyone else.

Megan is not a child. She is an adult just as EB's father is an adult and serving his country. The excuses MB's family are making in this case are lame and insulting.

JMO

Bishop said William McCloud claims to have only seen the missing Evelyn Boswell two times – once when he and Evelyn’s grandmother, Angela Boswell, began dating, and at some point last November

Bail Bondsman: William McCloud said over the phone Evelyn’s mother knows where she is | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather

Hmmmm, o_Oo_Oo_O Looks as if they'd get their stories straight, IMO. Not unless AB wasn't with him when he seen Baby Evelyn last...
MOO

ETA: really hard to believe she didn't see little "Eve" for Fall activities (Halloween), her birthday, Thanksgiving AND Christmas without saying SOMETHING!

MAR 10, 2020

I believe quite possibly zero from points 2-16 inclusive.

As I believe someone else has pointed out, it looks very much (though we can't swear to it) as if AB has got zero custody of her underage children; and when we consider who she's running around with, I wouldn't blame the court that made this decision either.

@BHughes, after a search for MSM clarity, looks as if I have to retract my earlier statement about Ethan and CPS. It seems in retrospect, that I might have been responding to someone in the early confused days saying "Father"; when the "Father" they meant had called CPS, was in fact Maggie's father (TBSr.).

I believe quite possibly zero from points 2-16 inclusive.

As I believe someone else has pointed out, it looks very much (though we can't swear to it) as if AB has got zero custody of her underage children; and when we consider who she's running around with, I wouldn't blame the court that made this decision either.

@BHughes, after a search for MSM clarity, looks as if I have to retract my earlier statement about Ethan and CPS. It seems in retrospect, that I might have been responding to someone in the early confused days saying "Father"; when the "Father" they meant had called CPS, was in fact Maggie's father (TBSr.).
Thank you for responding to my question with some clarity.
Like I said before, with all of the details that have been released in this whole situation, I have become confused and probably have missed something bc the whole thing is so crazy. It's hard for me to wrap my head around many aspects!!
Just like this new interview with AB..... I'm like WHAAAAT?

AB, upon finding out MB supposedly lost custody of Evelyn to DCS, “reached out to Megan to try and help” — but then never discussed where Evelyn was, or her being put in foster care? That doesn’t even make sense. Who does AB think she’s fooling?

Apple doesn’t seem to fall far from the tree. JMO

Last edited:
1. Who supposedly told AB near the end of December that Evelyn was removed from MB's custody and placed in foster care? Because if it wasn't MB, either that person lied or they repeated MB's lie.

2. AB and MB started seeing each other again regularly in January. How long was AB going to wait for MB to mention that Evelyn was in "foster care?"

3. Maggie was stressed about the investigation. The INVESTIGATION? What about her MISSING BABY?! :eek:

4. How did MB get to Bristol VA and why was she there?

AB & WM's road trip (Per AB)
Feb 19 - They picked up MB in Bristol VA, took her for a drive, dropped her off at SCSO, and spent the night in Bristol.
Feb 20 - Spent the night near Wilkesboro
Feb 21 - At WM's grandmother's, contact with SCSO earlier, text from DJ about the BOLO, arrested.

5. They're staying in motels when they're so low on funds they can't even get back home without asking WM's grandmother for money? o_O

6. They went on a drive to calm MB down... They went to NC so AB could clear her head... Bull excrement.

MOO

Last edited:
PLEASE READ THIS

Let’s try this fresh new thread for respectful and responsible discussion of little Evelyn's
Tricia closed the previous thread tonight because it became littered with many off topic, long posts soapboxing about parenting in general or mom shaming, and an absolute host of yuk-yuks that seem to indicate many members have nothing productive to add to the convo at this point.

Seriously folks, if you don't have anything of value to add to discussion of Evelyn’s case, there are many other cases that need help. If you just want a night of hilarity, partying and carrying on, take it behind the scenes or to someone else's house.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member