Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good it’s being looked at. I assume if the FBI tested the samples and found poison they would be working w/local LE to investigate further. I may be wrong—maybe the FBI would investigate it all themselves. Does anyone know?

Or maybe they haven’t gotten results back yet from their testing. Do we know when the FBI contacted them?
Having the FBI on board could mean they have/use their own labs so I hope that should speed things up. Maybe it helps with getting the digital info too. I wonder if JR's sister, Tylee's aunt, is aware of it? I have not seen it in her blog.

I wonder if the "shaming" comment by Lori wasn't a manipulation tactic to have him think she was turning on him which would get him to do anything to get back in her "good graces".
I have concluded that the "shaming" just could have been anything... First of all -----> "which family?The Coxes? Or the Doomsdayers?. And we have heard that Alex had lots of bad habits---> prostitutes in Central?/?South AMerica, Gambling. But HE had money too (he bailed MBp out of jail..not her new husband, IP). I hope...after we really truly know some truth... that someone writes the book about Alex alone.

Thanks..yes, have followed the wrecking ball with the ranch. But two super quick questions:
1) what was the initial hook to get you there?
2) where the hell do these folks get so much money? And such expensive cars? I have felt that with our story and some of these others. Lots of money and expensive cars.
1. The reason we went to "The Walk" (unrelated to anything LDS) was we were invited and treated very nice, lots of attention. We had moved to an area we knew hardly anyone. Went to a Catholic service first... and no one said "boo". My ex needed the extra attention, bad upbringing, long story.
2. The reasons the Fundamentalists have so much money, is that Me and YOU fund them. They don't marry their wives, so they get WIC and welfare to pay for all the kids and then they turn it over. Everyone should be outraged. They've owned the land at Short crick forever and housing used to cost them almost nothing. Any other q's just DM me.

I don't know her, of course, and I suspect you do. As said before, I just get so livid that anyone could disparage her....especially her children. I will feel so much better when/if they come out and show the love they should for their mother. She deserves more--from everyone.

I think Tammy's kids are in a horrible place. I can't imagine the pain, guilt and shame they are experiencing. Not to mention the daily harassment, both online and from local media dogging them, all for a crime they didn't even commit. They probably feel loyal to their father even though he doesn't deserve it. They are probably also in denial about what happened to their mom. I read the letter Chad published about his wife -- it lacked the grief and shock (and anger) that one would expect from a spouse who just lost his wife. It read more like a letter one would write after a long battle was lost, as though he was ready to say goodbye. But let us not forget, he had been predicting her death for a while (more like planning it, apparently, with LV's help.) We also have to remember that if Chad was a master manipulator, his kids were under that same mental manipulation, they probably haven't had a 'voice' because their dad called the shots.

Tammy was still young, (my age actually) and people don't die of 'natural causes' at the prime of their life without an underlying health issue. A toxicology report should have been done right out of the gate, it isn't a complicated test.

Lori scammed this family, just like she did every other family she has preyed on. In her last court appearance, the Woodcocks were seated up front. The smile that JJ's grandfather gave Lori as she exited the courtroom, it was an "I got you," smile, not happy, but there was definitely a sense of anger mixed with satisfaction, that justice will be served. She glared back at him (which was why she had that weird smile as she walked out of the room) and I'm pretty sure Chad exchanged looks with him several times during the hearing, he kept looking that direction (hard to tell from that camera angle) but I'm glad that the Woodcocks are making sure Lori is held accountable for this travesty.

Last edited:
“Phoenix police say they provided information to the FBI, but so far, the FBI has not asked them to do any further investigation”.

Sounds like that one isn’t going anywhere. But the fact the FBI is the org. that asked should make Lori and Chad very, very nervous.

I think this means that the Feds have taken over the case.

So what kind of charges could be brought for a multi state conspiracy to commit murder and financial crimes? Would the Feds take the entire case? Or would each state handle their own cases?

I need to read up on RICO laws.

I think this means that the Feds have taken over the case.
Being that she bounced around states,the FBI is probably best because they can cross jurisdictions, it really wears out a small court system's resources to arrange flights/interviews, if the feds take over they have the ability to pull the case together. They also might be able to dig up more charges (like bank account/tax violations.) She was cashing her kids social security checks even in Hawaii, they can get a charge out of that.

Is that for real?? The snow and flake thing??

Yes. Jeff Flake (who was in the US Senate from AZ for one recent term) was a descendent of the Flake family (may have grown up there) and it got mention in some of the articles about him. If you look at the Wikipedia entry for the town (not sure if that is a link I can post or not) it mentions it.

So what kind of charges could be brought for a multi state conspiracy to commit murder and financial crimes? Would the Feds take the entire case? Or would each state handle their own cases?

I need to read up on RICO laws.
I think it would be breaking federal statues, like tax fraud or defrauding the US government. They don't go light on that at all, either. Cashing social security checks, one for each child who is missing, each of those would account for at least several years each (if they can't make the other local abandonment charges stick)

Well he also said if he was found dead that it would be Alex and Lori that did it, so I do believe him as he was correct about that. His attorney recommended he change his life insurance beneficiary, so he believed him too. He also recorded her saying that stuff and Kay heard the recording. What exactly do you not believe about the divorce documents and why? I'm curious.

I do not think that comments written by a soon to be ex husband, during a divorce, are credible to be used as factual source documents about another person.

I don't believe them, or disbelieve the documents. Just stating that divorce paperwork is probably not going to portray anyone in a completely accurate manner.

We can all carry torches and pitchforks around Lori Vallow. But let's use actual evidence for a conviction.

That video from channel “5 Investigates” is MSM click bait with dubious claims that are clearly bologna. The vid has a heading of “Member of Vallow-Daybell Group Talks” and the anchor saying on intro “... other members have refused to talk, that is, until tonight”. Puhleeze, this is why MSM can be looked down upon. Not a single person they interviewed said they were a member of the group. The on site reporter even says at the beginning “travelled here...to find out why they have so many fervent supporters” and proceeds to find nobody, never mind so many. MSM trash of the highest order.

Not entirely true....
Cult member describes Daybell Vallow religious views

The person that is seen @1:58 mark of the story is a member of PAP

I know who she is and I know where she lives
And I also know what she has sitting in her side yard

kevincampbell-sweatlodge-png.233028

At what point in the investigation would FBI and various local LE agencies get together? Is it standard procedure as part of the investigation when multiple jurisdictions are involved? Or is it something more likely to occur if they have hit a wall? Or right before charging someone so everyone knows who’s charging who with what?

I hope it’s the latter. I’m ready for more charges.

My understanding, following Colby through a few sources, the money is for his baby daughters medication. She was born premature with health complications. The Venmo transactions say "medicine".
JMO.

I have read and seen the Venmo transactions screen prints with the hearts and medicine notes to Colby. And to be sure, I believe Colby and his family are victims of Lori and her evil deeds.

It just has always niggled at me that in the State of Arizona, all children under age 19, regardless of income, qualify for state medicaid. I just don't understand why Lori would need to send money for the babies medicine. In the section about copayments it says:

Copays are not charged to the following persons:
  • Children under age 19
Copayments

Yes, babies are expensive. Medicaid doesn't pay for diapers. But I truly don't understand why the "Medicine" payments on Venmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304