Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be interesting if she did buy three dog coats, if those dog coats made it home with her.
I keep thinking of all the times murderers try to weigh down their victims under water.. I don’t view her as being particularly handy but I have thought several times she could have inserted weights into the dog coats and snapped them onto him... :(

I really do feel that if she had purchased these and they had nothing to do with it, she’d be waving them around with the receipt and be talking about petco all the time to establish it as more of an alibi.

Re: "I have already gotten over who has done this and why and I've put that behind me"

I read that as she forgives herself
Just my opinion

I agree.

Perhaps it was because I was an English major once upon a time, but I have to fight thinking that disordered grammar (at least in a speaker with whom English is their birth tongue) is a sign of a disordered mind. I wonder if her counsel will ask that she be medically evaluated for whether she can properly assist in the preparation of her defense.

It would be interesting if she did buy three dog coats, if those dog coats made it home with her.
Do we know about the three dog coats? Is this on video? Did someone in the store remember the purchase, or is she the one who told us about it? Are they bright colors (I doubt it), camouflage (way more likely)? What else was purchased?

even if she dragged HH into her mess that girl is a victim too, she has been raised a mother who's world revolves around herself, she has been conditioned her entire life to please Tee because i can guarantee that she learnt what happens when you make Tee angry very early in life.
To bandy her name around as an accomplice is unnecessary and unfair, this kid is 17, unless AS has bonded with her and can seperate her from her mother emotional then her world has also been ripped apart . it is already a mess as is, her little step brother is dead and her mum killed him.
She may be nothing like Tee, and given that NPD and BPD's don't share well i doubt that HH is anything like her mother, Tee would have discarded her, i suspect she is very compliant and obedient where her mother is concerned.
HH's committed to the military at a young age. I assume AS was a positive influence and offered guidance for educational opportunities. But my first thought about HH's choice was that it offered her independence from her mother. MOO.

She focuses on the hike a lot,but not Sunday night,and Monday. Much to her dismay we Internet detectives are very focused. For Gannon. Because this about Gannon. So we put everything in his perspective. Tee. MOO.

Why has TS not shared details in her interviews about Gannon being in the truck with her on the Monday? Nothing about how he was..what they talked about..what they ate or what he drank (if he was too unwell to eat). LE must have asked those questions..wonder what she said. There was such a lot of waffling about other details i didn't think about that until recently. An innocent person would hold on to everything that occurred that day..and share that info with all who would listen. That she hasn't (as far as i know) says a lot..imo.

Respectfully snipped.

I brought up this very thing about 4 threads ago. We discussed that she changed tense when started speaking about the dogs. I went as far as putting a tip into LE based on my observations.
BBM- YES !! I remember when you brought that up awhile back and after reading @Warwick7 synopsis yesterday with thoughts on the Petco- well, let's just say it kept me up last night.
I want to go back and read the synopsis and then go back and read your ( @Abstar80 ) posts (if I can find them) and see what we can put together.
One question I had while I was trying to fall asleep last night with visions of Petco rumbling thru my head is -- Do we know the time frame from the 1st Petco visit until the 2nd Petco visit ???
I am trying to remember and I would like to check on that timeframe to see if we can figure out What happened or where she went between those 2 Petco visits.
I mean, we know she got lost, took back roads but was that IN BETWEEN the 2 Petco trips ??
Do we know ???
TIA-- You all are great and as always, I AM HERE FOR GANNON !!
#Gannostrong

TS: "They can take everything from me, but when you take something that is a person that can't be replaced,

this single sentence screams to me , you can take everything from me but i win because i took G from you and you can never get him back

I interpreted her as referring to AS and not gannon.

That she had lost the most important person to her, AS.

IMO

Sorry i missed your post. I am pleased you called it in as a tip. After listening to the recorded phone call and noting her resistance to talk about Petco..i sort of wondered whether her changing to past tense about Gannon in that interview (re - the dogs) and Petco - that there is a reason for it.
I am now wondering the same thing.
Something def Hinky about her hesitation about Petco in the DWAP recorded call
Plus something hinky about her changing her tone and using past tense when speaking of the dogs.
I listened to the call again and I could almost feel the tenseness in the hesitation when PETCO was brought up.

Re: "I have already gotten over who has done this and why and I've put that behind me"

Just my opinion

Can you imagine ever saying that? Even in a world where she had nothing to do with it, how can she say she could put it all behind her? Just shows how callous she is. But I agree, she probably was saying she forgave herself and was trying to moving on. Absolutely disgusting. IMO

Just my opinion

I read it as blaming someone else for why she did this. Justifying her actions. And of course, she forgives herself- as someone put her in this position....smdh. nothing is her fault- ever

Oh yeah, that’s great for a murderer to get these “rights”. Sarcasm intended.

I won’t call them “rights” because Gannon is the only one here with rights. Right to be located and brought home for burial.
Right for justice.

The attorney can spare me hearing about any fairness for the killer.
@Love Never Fails , I hear you and share your frustration.

Our justice system is not perfect, but it is the best we have. I believe we all agree that Gannon deserves better than TS walking on a technicality. And I think it is safe to say that the prosecution views winning as a conviction that will also survive an appeal.

Gannon deserves justice!

Thundershirts weigh how much? They are sold at Petco.
How about 3 of them?
How about the fact she said she wouldn’t search bodies of water? I don’t want to go there but is anyone else thinking about this?
I thought about her maybe weighting down the body to hide in water or even in some kind of drainage system when TS mentioned she took sports equipment to the sports shop.

I wondered if this could be an excuse for small excerise weights being missing from the home..
TS never said what the sports equipment actually was..
Small hand weights with the dog coats to hold them maybe...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288