Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember reading that LV's brother Alex Cox got married shortly before he died. They said he took his wife's last name (Lopez). Has anyone heard anything about that wife? I know she was in the background on the 911 call when he was found ill, and I read she also had 'visions' and was part of their church. Just curious where she stands in all of this, I bet she has some answers. I've also been curious about LV's niece they brought in for questioning after her estranged husband said Alex Cox (Lopez) shot a gun at his car.

I remember reading that LV's brother Alex Cox got married shortly before he died. They said he took his wife's last name (Lopez). Has anyone heard anything about that wife? I know she was in the background on the 911 call when he was found ill, and I read she also had 'visions' and was part of their church. Just curious where she stands in all of this, I bet she has some answers. I've also been curious about LV's niece they brought in for questioning after her estranged husband said Alex Cox (Lopez) shot a gun at his car.

We can't sleuth ZP on this site. He took his wife's last name, Pasternes. Lopez is the stepson. Jmo

What's in her side yard?

The sweatlodge featured in the attached PAP image
A sweat lodge? Do they do vision quests or something? Jmo

There are 2 names highlighted on that attachment
1 is considered a "visionary" such as CD by followers of avow and pap
The other one is the owner of the house where the sweatlodge is located.

In this country the Constitution gives you an absolute right to keep your mouth shut. That doesn't mean you can't be punished to some extent. Jacqueline Bouknight spent 7 years in jail for refusing to tell the court where her son was (Bouknight is released after seven years in jail Angry judge orders mother not to have contact with her son) and Dr. Elizabeth Morgan was jailed for 25 months for refusing to disclose where her daughter was (PRISON RELEASES A DEFIANT MOTHER) ... The police are not permitted to question Lori if her attorney continues to assert the Fifth Amendment on her behalf. Unlike the mentioned cases, fortunately, it looks like Lori is in enough legal jeopardy to assure she will be incarcerated for a very long time without regard to whether she ever speaks about the kids.
It looks like in both of those cases, the mothers' were loosing custody (partially or fully) of the kids. In this case, the custody wasn't in jeopardy.

What attachment? Your original post shows an unattached image.

Can you repost the image? It doesn't link...

This?

Source:
https://player.fm/series/preparing-...ilt-a-sweat-lodge-in-rexburg-CDh4WtqvReCJOEGH

1400x1400_12420869.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm thinking it might even be texts or emails; rather than a ping.

Just because I think their phrasing for a ping, would be closer to "digital evidence placing him at [or near] Tammy and Chad Daybell's home".

Maybe I'm wrong though. Maybe that's too telltale a phrasing. I'm hopeful though!

I agree that sounds like a more direct connection than just pings. I'm wondering if maybe a receipt for purchase of something that was found in the autopsy?

“Phoenix police say they provided information to the FBI, but so far, the FBI has not asked them to do any further investigation”.

Sounds like that one isn’t going anywhere. But the fact the FBI is the org. that asked should make Lori and Chad very, very nervous.

This kind of investigation takes time, and the FBI is usually very thorough. So it could be very active and still not be anything that can be made public.

I have read and seen the Venmo transactions screen prints with the hearts and medicine notes to Colby. And to be sure, I believe Colby and his family are victims of Lori and her evil deeds.

It just has always niggled at me that in the State of Arizona, all children under age 19, regardless of income, qualify for state medicaid. I just don't understand why Lori would need to send money for the babies medicine. In the section about copayments it says:

Copays are not charged to the following persons:
  • Children under age 19
Copayments

Yes, babies are expensive. Medicaid doesn't pay for diapers. But I truly don't understand why the "Medicine" payments on Venmo.
BBM the part about all children being covered by Medicaid. I have lived in Arizona my entire life.
This is patently false.
The Medicaid program in Arizona is called the Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS, which is pronounced “access”). AHCCCS is available to:

• Children birth to 1 year with family income up to 147 percent of the federal poverty level (FPL)
  • Children 1 to 5 years with family income up to 141 percent of FPL
  • Children 6 to 18 with family income up to 133 percent of FPL
  • As of July 2016, children not eligible for Medicaid but with family income up to 200 percent of FPL are eligible for KidsCare (CHIP)
Source: Arizona and the ACA’s Medicaid expansion: eligibility, enrollment and benefits
Follow us: @hio_org on Twitter | healthinsurance.org on Facebook

BBM the part about all children being covered by Medicaid. I have lived in Arizona my entire life.
This is patently false.
The Medicaid program in Arizona is called the Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS, which is pronounced “access”). AHCCCS is available to:

• Children birth to 1 year with family income up to 147 percent of the federal poverty level (FPL)
  • Children 1 to 5 years with family income up to 141 percent of FPL
  • Children 6 to 18 with family income up to 133 percent of FPL
  • As of July 2016, children not eligible for Medicaid but with family income up to 200 percent of FPL are eligible for KidsCare (CHIP)
Source: Arizona and the ACA’s Medicaid expansion: eligibility, enrollment and benefits
Follow us: @hio_org on Twitter | healthinsurance.org on Facebook

Thank you for sharing this. My understanding is/was that both parents are unemployed, hence the account. If they are so broke they need GFE, the baby would qualify for state insurance. MOO.

Not that I'm for giving Chad positive feedback, but that's a ****** thing to do because it undermines people who leave legitimate reviews on books to try to help their fellow readers and then *advertiser censored**holes leave reviews that are total BS on books they haven't even read.

MOO

I totally agree with this. There are several people involved in this case who are vigilantes serving out justice wherever and however they see fit. If you read the book and hated it, blast away, but otherwise, don't send clicks his way.

I thought it was a portal, so I've been watching portal trailers on youtube tempted to post them here, but naahh. Maybe the sweatlodge is used as a portal for their Multiple Mojo Manipulator Probations.

This probation word has been bugging me. In my mind it's like "oops you didn't do the job right the first time around, try again". That's just how I see the word probation.

Disclaimer: I have no time for reincarnation bull in real life. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members