Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo, DJ should also exercise his right to remain silent - all he is doing is trying to provide cover/an alibi for his 42 ear-old drug addicted daughter.

AB takes her younger kids to the occasional doctors appointment? Really? If so, DJ could easily lend AB his own car for that. After all, look what he lets AB drag through his door to keep her warm at night when she has nowhere else to go.

“Hunter sat right here in this chair,” said David Jones, Angela Boswell’s father, pointing to a red sofa seat. “And told me and my wife, he said, ‘I’m giving Angel the car so she’ll have something if the kids need to go to the doctor.’”

Grandmother: Last time saw missing toddler was in September
Yes, I'm sure he is being protective of his daughter but he also gave us some valuable information. AB made it sound like she had been estranged from MB and they had not had a chance to talk much about Evelyn because she thought she needed time or something like that.

Yet in the previous two weeks she and MB and Hunter were hanging out with her at his house every day. It's hard to believe they spent all that time together and did not once talk about what happened to Evelyn, where she was or what they should do about it.

Imo

Yes, that's why it appears to connect MB directly with the crime. She was the last person to see her before she "disappeared." So whatever happened must have been on that day. Imo

I agree, it's going to make it very hard for MB to claim she died in someone else's care days/weeks/months later when she obviously died the same day she supposedly saw her last. She's implicated herself with the outfit. JMO, too.

So they are all hanging out together and HW thinks the baby is with her father and AB thinks the baby is in foster care.
Baby is never mentioned while they are hanging out?
What in the hell were they all talking about while they were hanging out?

So they are all hanging out together and HW thinks the baby is with her father and AB thinks the baby is in foster care.
Exactly. Every day for two weeks and that was before Hunter dropped off the car for AB. So it had to be the first two weeks in February.

Imo

Yes, it's true that she has lied about everything but why lie about what she was wearing when it's the most incriminating piece of information she has given? I think she is just that stupid and it's her ignorance that will help to convict her.

Imo
I honestly think she didn’t think anyone would ever find her. She thought she was safe saying what she had on.

In many states a grand jury must meet in order to indict on the most severe top charges like first degree murder. In states where it is required the local jurisdiction DA can only charge on 2nd degree murder or less without a GJ indictment.

Some GJs only meet once a month to hear all cases that will be either true billed or no billed.

However a GJ can be empaneled to hear one particular case.

Imo, the DA is in no rush to bring the most serious charges since she seems unable to make bond iirc.

Plus the autopsy report results may take longer since little Evelyn had been deceased for months when found.

The ME will wait to announce the results, including COD/MOD until after the toxicology results are returned to them.

So I'm not shocked there hasn't been further charges at this point. There are no statute of limitations on murder.

Even if bonded out, which I dont think will happen, LE will surveil her movements. She doesnt have the funds to be on the lam, and her family members aren't going to help her run either, imo.

Jmho
I don't mind the wait. MB is sitting where she needs to be IMO

Jeezie peets guys!
I am working on interview 2 now, the heavily edited one.

Less than a minute in, she says (when asked about the last time she saw Evelyn)

Well actually I (don’t) want to talk about that, I’ve told TBI where to find her, in Mendota, my mom took her to a campground and a silver camper and if they don’t go tonight, I’m going to go find her myself. ‘Cause I’ve told them and they’re like, not really taking it seriously, and if they don’t go tonight, like, I will go myself and go get her.

Then:

RP: Do you know who has Evelyn right now?

MB: It – she dropped her off somewhere in Mendota at a silver camper.

Edit

MB: But my Mom she would always say the person, not like people plural.

RP: So there is a person, that has her, in Mendota.

MB: (nods)

Then!

RP: So your mom has had Evelyn the whole time.

MB: (nods)

RP: Or, the whole time..

MB: Or the person that…. Is in Mendota has had her the whole time.

And finally (ok not finally I am only 4 and a half minutes into this thing)

RP: Sheriff Cassidy told the media on Friday, I was there, that you were giving conflicting statements.

MB: it – cause I would necessarily – I was trying to protect my mom maybe in hopes of well, she’ll just tell them where Evelyn was, but obviously she’s not going to.

I think a key to this is knowing what all that “hanging out” actually was. It obviously wasn’t anything to do with EB or her remains. Were they really that stupid to think that keeping that body there in whatever state was a safe, long-term plan? Or were they in a state of mind where EB never came up in conversation between all of the parties present?

The more questions that arise, little bits of information comes out that sheds a little light on the multitude of lies that have been told by multiple parties. I’m thinking once this goes to a grand jury, we might see other people indicted in connection. There’s just no one involved in this that has spoken out that is remotely believable or sympathetic.

My theory has always been she claimed EP had Evelyn until that was no longer feasible because people knew his military leave wouldn’t be indefinite. So she came up with a story about how when EP had the baby she broke her arm and CPS took her.

Of course that cover story is completely absurd because EP and MB didn’t live together. If they thought one parent was a threat, they’d just give full custody to the other one. But in her mind it was a plausible way to explain why Evelyn was gone and yet again blame someone else. JMO.

I completely understand why they are keeping autopsy results secret. Especially with the amount of lies and people with criminal backgrounds who had access to this baby. Knowledge of specifically how Evelyn died may be evidence of guilt. If everyone, including you and me, knows how she died, that can impede the investigation. For example, in continuing interviews if a family member, boyfriend, etc. says "I had nothing to do with the baby choking!" or "I wasn't even there when she fell down the steps!" That can be incriminating if it matches with the evidence and isn't public knowledge. They want to know not only who killed Evelyn, but who helped cover it up.

ETA: Or, "It wasn't my drugs she got into" :-(

I completely understand why they are keeping autopsy results secret. Especially with the amount of lies and people with criminal backgrounds who had access to this baby. Knowledge of specifically how Evelyn died may be evidence of guilt. If everyone, including you and me, knows how she died, that can impede the investigation. For example, in continuing interviews if a family member, boyfriend, etc. says "I had nothing to do with the baby choking!" or "I wasn't even there when she fell down the steps!" That can be incriminating if it matches with the evidence and isn't public knowledge. They want to know not only who killed Evelyn, but who helped cover it up.
Spot on!

Unfortunately, there probably will not be much movement for a while in this case. We all have a pretty good idea of what went on. The goal, I think, of this group was concluded once EB was found.

Even with the circus surrounding this case and the large group of characters involved, the media did an excellent job getting interviews, collecting contradictions, lies, etc. that along with the police work helped break the case and finally find EB.

Now they have another mess with so much social media involvement... Sealing the Autopsy, Court Records, etc. was inevitable due to that.

Patience is important and I understand how so many have prayers, time, and anger invested but like the admins said there are so many open cases to redirect that energy towards.

So if AB hadn't seen Evelyn since Sept and LE says last sighting was Dec 26? She didn't see her only granddaughter for 3 months? They all lived in the same area.
I'm so confused. If she was seen in Dec. how did AB believe she was taken by CPS?
Either way it's your only granddaughter for goodness sake inquire a little harder.

I think TBSr should provide bond for MB. She needs to be able to work freely with her attorney and prepare for trial.

IMO, her bond is much too high for "false reporting."

It has not been confirmed that Evelyn is no longer with us, and LE apparently has no intention of confirming it.

Last edited:
If this has been addressed & I missed it.
My apologies.

AB stated in her recent interview that she hadn't seen Evelyn since September 2019.
The bondsman for WM (at the time of his interview), stated that WM told him, he had only seen Evelyn twice. Once at the beginning of his relationship with AB & again in November 2019.
Odd . . . WM seen Evelyn 2 mths later than AB, who thought she was in Foster Care....? I'm sure the bondsman interview will be chalked up to a "misunderstanding."

Question:
In reference to the sealed autopsy & identification of Evelyn . . .
Anyone know if the family be allowed to publish an obituary &/or proceed with funeral arrangements?

Yes, I'm sure he is being protective of his daughter but he also gave us some valuable information. AB made it sound like she had been estranged from MB and they had not had a chance to talk much about Evelyn because she thought she needed time or something like that.

Yet in the previous two weeks she and MB and Hunter were hanging out with her at his house every day. It's hard to believe they spent all that time together and did not once talk about what happened to Evelyn, where she was or what they should do about it.

Imo

Fwiw, I don't believe MB and HW hung out all day, everyday, for two solid weeks the first half of Feb this year with AB, WM, DJ and Mrs DJ. Surely two young people have better things to do for most of that time - as in hanging out with each other or friends.

I think a key to this is knowing what all that “hanging out” actually was. It obviously wasn’t anything to do with EB or her remains. Were they really that stupid to think that keeping that body there in whatever state was a safe, long-term plan? Or were they in a state of mind where EB never came up in conversation between all of the parties present?

The more questions that arise, little bits of information comes out that sheds a little light on the multitude of lies that have been told by multiple parties. I’m thinking once this goes to a grand jury, we might see other people indicted in connection. There’s just no one involved in this that has spoken out that is remotely believable or sympathetic.

How much do we know about AB's father and just how far he would go to make sure the apple of his eye didn't get in trouble for having MW's car. I don't know anything about David Jones and since he is the patriarch of this side of the family I am suspect about anything he says.

Mother of missing toddler arrested but search continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member