Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Landen is amazing & SO STRONG!!!! She had the strength to look at that piece of (beep), but of course TS couldn't even remotely look in the direction of the gallery!

#JusticeforGannon

Last edited:
It was originally assigned to one Judge but was then reassigned. Apparently, it is due to homicide rotation. The judges take turns having homicide cases assigned to them so that one judge doesn't get too many at once.

Thank you for explaining.
Personally, I thought she just wanted to be heard and waste court time. Is it known for this judge to be "worse to deal with" than others?

She was trying SO HARD to hide from the camera. No matter what angel the camera attempted to move, there she was cowering behind her lawyer. Even the lawyer was moving around to keep her hidden.

I would say it's embarrassment and remorse, but I think we all know better and it's nothing but an act.

Just goes to show how careful she is when she actually knows theres a camera watching her every move.....too late for that now Tecia:rolleyes:

Not a ton to unpack from LS first appearance IMO, but in regards to the 107 search warrants...Are those all for different locations/vehicles/phones? Would, for instance, a new search warrant be necessary each time law enforcement went to the home of LS/AS? Or just one search warrant per place?

Either way, that is a staggering number of things to search and evidence to collect, just curious if each trip to the house was counted as a separate search warrant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆