Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gannon’s father, Al Stauch, asked for it to be released “to take the spotlight away from the court appearance of Leticia Stauch and focus on remembering the life of Gannon.”

The video is a tribute to the life of Gannon with a series of photos of him from when he was a baby up until recently. There will also be a small written statement by his father, Al.

The tribute will be released on Restoration Church’s Facebook page at 4 p.m.

Here is a look back at the investigation into Gannon’s Disappearance.

Tribute video of Gannon released to deteriorate spotlight from Leticia Stauch

eta: Please click copy link to play it forward to anyone and everyone who will listen. ❤️

I had an on/off issue with connection. I caught most of it, but missed the first couple of minutes. Were charges read out to her? Or was the reading waived?

Gannon’s father, Al Stauch, asked for it to be released “to take the spotlight away from the court appearance of Leticia Stauch and focus on remembering the life of Gannon.”

The video is a tribute to the life of Gannon with a series of photos of him from when he was a baby up until recently. There will also be a small written statement by his father, Al.

The tribute will be released on Restoration Church’s Facebook page at 4 p.m.

Here is a look back at the investigation into Gannon’s Disappearance.

Tribute video of Gannon released to deteriorate spotlight from Leticia Stauch

^ Now THIS is the post of the day, right here. :)

I had an on/off issue with connection. I caught most of it, but missed the first couple of minutes. Were charges read out to her? Or was the reading waived?

Spencer Wilson
@Spencer_WNews

Quick change of plans, Deputy DA is going to speak to the media, I’ll be asking about the charges I was expecting to hear in the case, there was only a quick mention of “the 4 charges.” That would the original charges we already know about. Ft. hardworking partner
@mpetkash

Why did the Attorney purposely sit in a position to block her when there was a seat next to Atty Strobel?

Seems you answered that yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members