Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
In April 2016, she sued the school district, alleging that an assistant principal subjected her to “inappropriate sexual advances, comments and gestures,” according to the federal lawsuit. The school district and assistant principal denied the allegations, and the lawsuit was settled outside of court in 2017, court records show.

Getting paid out of court settlements is gainful employment for compulsive liars!

It is good to remember that defense attorneys are charged with the task of making sure the rights of the accused are guarded. There likely is no real defense in this case, against the Pike's Peak MOUNTAIN of evidence against TS. They will file motions as needed, object as required, and generally see to it that she us treated fairly in the Court of Law.

IMO TS's ramblings up till this point reflect her confusion between the Court of Law and the court of public opinion, wherein she tried to raise her own objections, reasonable doubts and over spoken centrifuge which fooled no one.

The heroes in this story are LH and AS, who continue to respond to the lowest of humanity with the highest of grace, saturating the media and this day with loving tributes to THEIR hero, and now ours, GANNON JACOB STAUCH.

TS is done with stolen opportunities to salad spin. IMO her defense team won't call a single witness, until sentencing if ever.

To save her image, TS threw away her freedom.

One thing is certain: she'll never have a key now.

JMO

What I wouldn't give for recordings of conversations between LS and her public defender. Can you imagine the things she's telling her?

Me either,she just looked bored!. She was avoiding the camera but I feel like that was an act to be honest.
Right near the end she shot a look of sheer contempt towards the gallery,did anyone else catch that or did I imagine it?o_O
I saw extreme darkness emanating from her is the earlier close-ups... like a viper being held back from striking, a vacuum of hatred..
but I don't want to waste my energy on her , or even think about her much more.
That tip-line is still open.
The investigation remains active.
#FindGannon

Notice too that he didn’t take theDP off the table. Of course the CO legislature had sent the bill to the Gov for his signature to abolish the DO. But I think this is still a bargaining chip for finding Gannon. At this point.
I loved that the killer had to hear there were 107 warrants issued and she couldn’t open her mouth to dispute it.
Yes of course she looked ugly. We are seeing what’s on the inside, what has always been there.

I didn’t hear the charges read or anything about bond. Did you guys? And if the defense has to agree to the release of the p.c. Affidavit I don’t see that happening. Why would they, unless forced to.

Also the 2 defense attorneys need to stop laughing and smiling so much out of respect for the victim and his family. It’s incredibly insensitive.

They do not have to agree. One side is okay with its release, the other is not. Expect this division to continue. The Judge will rule on other factors as well as what both parties want.

Wh

Why would the Defense want it kept sealed. If the Defense has it unsealed, which I would think they would want to, to see the Affidavit, is it not available as a FOIA?

Ongoing legal matters are not subject to FOIA (as a rule).

Defense gets to see it (that's already decided and is law in all 50 states - they must be able to see every pleading and things cannot proceed legally until they do. If the judge did not allow the Defense to see the probable cause affadavit, then everything required from the defense would have to be postponed until they do).

WE, the public, have no such right to that document. So now the judge has to decide when we will see it.

I am pretty sure the Defense has already seen it and has good reason to delay us seeing it.

I think she's actually capable of negative feelings, including embarassment. She doesn't like being presented to the world as a murderer. It's not an active, she's truly not happy right now.
I think she’s especially unhappy that she no longer gets to tell the story of her choice, and can only sit there in silence, cuffed, and with an armed deputy who doesn’t care about her personal happiness.

???

I think she disposed of Gannon,or met up with someone who helped her. MOO
Well, apparently she never did buy a bicycle or anything else from the sports store so I'm wondering if she ever went there at all.

That would explain how she had time to take Gannon somewhere and get rid of the body in some remote location.

And why make up such a story in the first place? Was it just an excuse for why she was in that specific area?

Imo

Last edited:
Well, no more "Cousin Itt"- style interviews.
Good to see those snug cuffs on her.

How humiliating to be brought to court in cuffs and belly chain. Many defendants are unshackled once they reach their seat and those that aren't usually don't wear a belly chain too. Is it a precaution because of the KS incident or has she been acting out in this jail?

I wonder what her intent was in going to SC. Was she tying up loose ends back home, looking for friendly faces/family? Or did she honestly believe she could escape the long arm of the law just by going to another state?
Maybe to get her daughter to her family. But, her daughter is in the military??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kupsa