Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prosecutor also basically said they aren’t charging her with planning it like in typical 1stDM cases but “knowingly” allowing death to occur. That leaves room for accident/panicked defense. But I think that what she did with the body after death is going to be what gets her.

Wow, prosecutor “not going to comment” on any further searches for the body. Maybe she burned him. Maybe witnesses to a fire that day. If she pushed him off cliff they’d have called in search n rescue mountain climbers and continued searching.

I doubt the burning theory myself. As others from CO have posted on earlier threads, people in that area react quickly to threats of fire so it wouldn't have gone unnoticed. And if it was noticed, and there were people who called it in, it have would have been investigated to put it out. So they'd have some remains I'd think.

It's not so easy to fully cremate a human body. In a crematory it can take a few hours and that's at a steady temperature higher than an ordinary fire in the woods would have (usually at least 1400°) And even then larger pieces of bones can remain.

JMO

I saw extreme darkness emanating from her is the earlier close-ups... like a viper being held back from striking, a vacuum of hatred..
but I don't want to waste my energy on her , or even think about her much more.
That tip-line is still open.
The investigation remains active.
#FindGannon

She's one of the more spooky characters I've run across. And she seemed to go into levels of spooky evil. You could see it in her eyes.

I think it would behoove her to play well with the prosecution and give up where GS is. Could keep her off death row.

MOO, MOO

After hearing this, I wanted to know how many search warrants were issued in the Kelsey Berreth case, just out of curiosity.

The following is from Patrick Frazee’s preliminary hearing, which took place on February 19th, 2019.:
“4:36 p.m.

DA Dan May says he has no objection to releasing any of the search or arrest warrants after talking with law enforcement. May says there were 32 search warrants in conversation with the defense.” (BBM)
Blog: Patrick Frazee appears in court for preliminary hearing

Frazee was arrested on December 21, 2018, so he had been in custody for approximately two months at that point; Kelsey was reported missing on Dec. 2nd but had not been seen since Nov. 22nd.

So 32 search warrants over 11 weeks/79 days in Kelsey’s case vs. 107 over six weeks/44 days (assuming that the number has remained the same since last week) in Gannon’s.

I think Tee is toast!

:)

Didn't Chris Watts take a deal to tell where the bodies were? Was that to take the DP off of the table? I guess the new law repealing the death penalty hadn't been passed at that time. I'd think that his attorneys would have told him that he was unlikely to ever be executed. Or was that not necessarily the case at that time?

I would think that the DA should at least try to use the DP as a bargaining chip. Why not? Unless I am missing something.

TIA for any insight.....

JMO

Did anyone hear and can clarify the mention about wire taps?
I haven’t listened to everything so I don’t know. I do remember this from last week:

KRDO asked former sheriff, now private investigator, Dan Cornsentino for perspective.

"What they are trying to do is put the pieces of this puzzle together," he says.

Corsentino said, "It may be testimony or statements, it may be interceptions, I don't know if they issued a wire-tap on her phone ... it could be evidentiary in the sense that when they were conducting their search, there was something found and brought to bear."
P.I. gives insight on lack of public information in LeTecia Stauch case - KRDO

This may have already been mentioned, but did you guys see the big gash on T-Bags left elbow?!?

I did notice that and it looks like she hit something pretty hard with that elbow. Hard enough to possibly need stitches. Probably happened during her attempted KS escape as it looks like it’s in the healing process.

Attachments

• 4A155FF4-54C2-4F6B-B67F-0ED68E00A420.png
    4A155FF4-54C2-4F6B-B67F-0ED68E00A420.png
    243.4 KB · Views: 184
  • 58728A8F-0C63-4FF1-A191-4A11935E1620.jpeg
    58728A8F-0C63-4FF1-A191-4A11935E1620.jpeg
    102 KB · Views: 170
she premeditated this whole act, make plans on killing him and then what she would do with his body and then followed through with those plans,so…...that's why its been so hard to find Gannon because she had time to plan what she was gonna do and therefore she went straight out and did it and probably make sure it would be somewhere that he wouldn't be found for a long time!!

She may be unable to or no longer cares to tweeze her eyebrows, but she could at least wash and brush her hair. And I am not falling for the poor, fragile and pitiful thing facade either.

Are you sure about that? Shower privileges have to be earned, are not given. She's dangerous, she's new to the system, and people around her are too busy to put together the means to guard and supervise her in the shower.

She is going to have to show that she can act with respect towards others (there are no private showers in most jails), and that she won't attack other prisoners. Apparently she forgot to pack her dry shampoo.

She doesn't look the least bit fragile to me. Her hair definitely looked brushed, just not recently shampoo'ed.

How humiliating to be brought to court in cuffs and belly chain. Many defendants are unshackled once they reach their seat and those that aren't usually don't wear a belly chain too. Is it a precaution because of the KS incident or has she been acting out in this jail?

The KS episode is way more than enough for her to be shackled indefinitely.

Oh Landen is looking at her IMO Bless her heart!!!
I'm just watching the arraignment now (thanks, @Tortoise!) and can't help but think of the irony: LS, who had terrible things to say about Gannon's mom and wanted sympathy and understanding from the public is sitting in court with buffed up security to protect her because the public reviles her.

And Gannon's mom has that very sympathy from the public almost to the point of being beloved by people who watched her react in the same way most loving moms would.

I wonder if it bothers LS? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member