Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
beautiful exquisite capture, girl you got talent..

That’s exactly where I thought I saw her look over at AS with extreme vengefulness and hatred. Like why are you looking at him that way!? YOU just killed his son, not the other way around. Why do YOU hate him so much??? Did u hate him this much BEFORE you killed his son? If it was just that he didn’t believe you, the look would be more one of “please believe me, I did not do this.” This is a look of hatred.

That’s exactly where I thought I saw her look over at AS with extreme vengefulness and hatred. Like why are you looking at him that way!? YOU just killed his son, not the other way around. Why do YOU hate him so much??? Did u hate him this much BEFORE you killed his son? If it was just that he didn’t believe you, the look would be more one of “please believe me, I did not do this.” This is a look of hatred.
jealousy, pure jealousy, she has been full of Drama her whole life and if she don't get what she wants she starts drama and to her this is just another one of those times!

Maybe the defense was trying to look “unworried” so as to try to maintain an aura of disbelief that she was facing such charges, i.e because of course she is innocent...but if so, it is a very bad look to come off as casual, unconcerned about the severity, etc...jmo.

OMG, there’s a Lowe’s there? Well that answers a lot. Think of all the things u can buy in there on ur way to dispose of a body. Maybe Petco was the ruse, and Lowe’s was the target.

All jmo, but I REALLY hope she did go into Lowe's. Waaay more cameras and likely easier to pull up her very transaction than a pet store.

I don't even think she cares. She seemed indifferent to me. She just looked angry and disinterested as if she's not at all interested in the proceedings. She probably thinks it's a waste of time because she had nothing to do with it.

Imo

It’s interesting. For some reason, the gut feeling I got was, “YOU all brought me to this and now the rest of you are out to persecute/hang me. None of you knows what I’ve been through, and none know what brought me to this point.” If I had to read her mind, those were the exact words I heard. Not sure who “you all” are, but probably the whole family. Almost like “you deserve this for what you’ve put me through.” She definitely has a ‘me against the world’ mentality. imo

Maybe the defense was trying to look “unworried” so as to try to maintain an aura of disbelief that she was facing such charges, i.e because of course she is innocent...but if so, it is a very bad look to come off as casual, unconcerned about the severity, etc...jmo.

I thought they were totally sucking up to the judge and hamming it up for the cameras. Arias’ lawyers rarely smiled. They were at least respectful of the horror Travis’ family had to endure daily in that courtroom/hellish den. I’m sure those attorneys still have nightmares of it. Having to deal with that whack job for even a second would be the worst kind of hell. Imagine daily for years? They must have prayed they didn’t make it to court each day.

Maybe that PD was nervous because of the notoriety of the case; but that doesn't excuse the behavior in open court.
MOO PD drew a massive case. True, she smiles too much, but it appears that is her personality.
The facts will decide the case, MOO think it is unfair to skewer a PD right off the bat.
MOO do think she might want to invest in a public speaking coach to improve her skills for such a high profile case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Taylor Sage