Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s exactly where I thought I saw her look over at AS with extreme vengefulness and hatred. Like why are you looking at him that way!? YOU just killed his son, not the other way around. Why do YOU hate him so much??? Did u hate him this much BEFORE you killed his son? If it was just that he didn’t believe you, the look would be more one of “please believe me, I did not do this.” This is a look of hatred.

Something just occurred to me. Might be way off, but what IF, in a moment of uncontrolled anger and rage, she actually said to AS “You deserved this.” Then rescinded and said she was just upset. !? I could almost see that happening.

I really, really like that law, I wish other states would have similar. It takes all the ifs, ands and buts out of caregivers' responsibilities. IOW it's nice and clean; like you said, "So, if you are caring for children under 12 in Colorado, you probably ought not to plan to abuse them, either. Because if they die during that abuse or because of it, it's murder one."

Yep.

I think it was rage building up over the year and a half she had to take care of him and she finally exploded. I think she secretly hated him, or at least found him highly annoying. So when she did inflict the first near-lethal blow or whatever (if she didn’t actively poison him) she really had no problem finishing him off and disposing of his body. She just “thought about the next thing” like she described her own personality on tape. I can see a selfish youngish woman, with an already grown daughter, wanting to live a free life of pleasure and relaxation with this new guy, not be saddled with 2 little kids who aren’t hers, and 11 year old boys can be especially busy, noisy, active etc. They probably aren’t going to sit there quietly with hands folded reading a book, minding their own business and not hers and reporting it back to their dad.

One interesting thing from that tape was when she said she thought about everyone from her past she could “punish for this” and included guys she dated and talked to. So she probably didn’t want G watching her talk to guys online or phone when AS was away n reporting back to him.

Last edited:
I think it was rage building up over the year and a half she had to take care of him and she finally exploded. I think she secretly hated him, or at least found him highly annoying. So when she did inflict the first near-lethal blow or whatever (if she didn’t actively poison him) she really had no problem finishing him off and disposing of his body. She just “thought about the next thing” like she described her own personality on tape. I can see a selfish youngish woman, with an already grown daughter, wanting to live a free life of pleasure and relaxation with this new guy, not be saddled with 2 little kids who aren’t hers, and 11 year old boys can be especially busy, noisy, active etc. They probably aren’t going to sit there quietly with hands folded reading a book, not minding their own business and not hers and reporting it back to their dad.

One interesting thing from that tape was when she said she thought about everyone from her past she would “punish for this” and included guys and I dated and talked to. So she probably didn’t want G watching her talk to guys online or phone when AS was away n reporting back to him.
GANNON IS MY HERO! found that last part very interesting.

I think it was rage building up over the year and a half she had to take care of him and she finally exploded. I think she secretly hated him, or at least found him highly annoying. So when she did inflict the first near-lethal blow or whatever (if she didn’t actively poison him) she really had no problem finishing him off and disposing of his body. She just “thought about the next thing” like she described her own personality on tape. I can see a selfish youngish woman, with an already grown daughter, wanting to live a free life of pleasure and relaxation with this new guy, not be saddled with 2 little kids who aren’t hers, and 11 year old boys can be especially busy, noisy, active etc. They probably aren’t going to sit there quietly with hands folded reading a book, not minding their own business and not hers and reporting it back to their dad.

One interesting thing from that tape was when she said she thought about everyone from her past she would “punish for this” and included guys and I dated and talked to. So she probably didn’t want G watching her talk to guys online or phone when AS was away n reporting back to him.
I raised boys and I don't see this as a reason to do anything at all, first 11 year old boys are consumed with whatever interest they have at the time....they are old enough to leave in their room while you do what you need to, you can go into your room and shut the door and do whatever you need to do,
I just think she did it to get back at AS for whatever was going on in there marriage or....she just blew up and hurt him and them realized what trouble she would be in if anyone saw him and what she did so she made other plans!

I thought they were totally sucking up to the judge and hamming it up for the cameras. Arias’ lawyers rarely smiled. They were at least respectful of the horror Travis’ family had to endure daily in that courtroom/hellish den. I’m sure those attorneys still have nightmares of it. Having to deal with that whack job for even a second would be the worst kind of hell. Imagine daily for years? They must have prayed they didn’t make it to court each day.

I’ve seen this commented on quite a bit. The court appointed defense attorneys have a working relationship with all the judges in the district. If this was a trial, their behavior would be different. This was a hearing where basically them, the judge and prosecutor were talking about logistics, like a meeting. I found nothing wrong with their behavior. I thought they were friendly and interacting with the judge the way they probably always do. Polite, courteous and friendly.

It feels as though this judgement comes from a place of hating the attorneys because they are the defense and so people are super critical.

107 search warrants, at least. I bet we could all come up with a list of dozens.

Some might be, house, SUV, truck, rental car or cars, car/plane/bus/train she took to SC, Petco, Lowe’s, whatever other store are in that plaza, HH’s car if she has one, SC family houses, multiple computers including G’s, cell phones, landlines, multiple SM accounts (where she may have complained about kids)...

Wow, 107+ is a LOT. Can u guys think of any others?

bbm
I’ve seen this commented on quite a bit. The court appointed defense attorneys have a working relationship with all the judges in the district. If this was a trial, their behavior would be different. This was a hearing where basically them, the judge and prosecutor were talking about logistics, like a meeting. I found nothing wrong with their behavior. I thought they were friendly and interacting with the judge the way they probably always do. Polite, courteous and friendly.

It feels as though this judgement comes from a place of hating the attorneys because they are the defense and so people are super critical.
It stems from the fact that the parents of a murdered child were sitting in the front row in a court room in which many strangers were discussing logistics on how to present a case with evidence that might or might not exonerate the person charged with having committed said murder.

I hear what you’re saying and that is not the case for me. I respect them for having worked hard to get where they are and I am very impartial with regard to any court proceeding until I hear evidence, and certainly never dislike defense attorneys because of the client they represent. That’s ignorant mob mentality. I think most of us realize it’s a job they have to do and they want to do it the best they can. I do however think their behavior was in stark contrast to the very funereal and reverent feeling of the entire courtroom. It just seemed extremely out of place and insensitive. My guess is on watching it back they will concur. Probably just nervous bc it’s such a high profile case.

107 search warrants, at least. I bet we could all come up with a list of dozens.

Some might be, house, SUV, truck, rental car or cars, car/plane/bus/train she took to SC, Petco, Lowe’s, whatever other store are in that plaza, HH’s car if she has one, SC family houses, multiple computers including G’s, cell phones, landlines, multiple SM accounts (where she may have complained about kids)...

Wow, 107+ is a LOT. Can u guys think of any others?
the school Gannon attended and where Tee worked.....

bbm

It stems from the fact that the parents of a murdered child were sitting in the front row in a court room in which many strangers were discussing logistics on how to present a case with evidence that might or might not exonerate the person charged with having committed said murder.

I still did not find anything wrong with their demeanor and don’t see how even LH and AS would find issue. They weren’t popping jokes. They were friendly, polite and courteous. They were businesslike and doing their job.

Never have I ever seen so many LE officers on top of a defendant in court. She is obviously tagged as a threat.
Agreed!!
I'm finally off work and get to be in here.
:0)
Thank you to all who did videos today!!!!

That Deputy that was close to her and did the stare down.... was not a happy camper!!!!!

Did we ever figure out if he was wearing a blue Gannon bracelet?

Ha! I actually started to write a post addressing this, but I agree with you.

This was a nothing hearing, involving people experienced with murder trials. This wasn’t a wake, and it wasn’t a funeral.

It’s a legal process. I couldn’t care less if her lawyers chewed gum or lit up a joint at this stage.

Agreed!!

That Deputy that was close to her and did the stare down.... was not a happy camper!!!!!

some say its a thin blue line...bracelet but some say Gannon bracelet.....so still aren't sure.

Agreed!!

I’m guessing because she has proved before that she can be erratic. With prisoners like that, they need to make sure there is no opportunity for a defendant to do something crazy. Her attorney was sitting very close to her as well, and I’m sure they were ensuring her safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer