Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing but couldn’t get my head around why they weren’t sending out search teams that could climb mountains. But I forgot one thing, some places have snow and a lot of it, and some even still in March, I guess. That makes perfect sense. Wait for snow to melt, then run drones and other aerial recon over it.

I wonder if they have a witness who spotted woman with child on cliff wearing x and y, or maybe something even more nefarious.

And I really no longer think there was anything accidental about it after seeing those hateful, vengeful daggers she shot him in court today.
I still do. It doesn’t make it any less vile, but I believe she killed him because she abused him to a point that she couldn’t get away with.

Explosive rage disorder. Past charges for domestic abuse.
It was the only thing that ever made sense to me, and I mentioned it as soon as we learned about the neighbor’s video.

You don’t plan to kill a child and execute it in a limited time, in broad daylight, unless you have to.

I can't think of a similar case, and I wouldn’t believe the above scenario unless there was solid evidence of it.

Regardless, this is one for the books.

It was the only thing that ever made sense to me, and I mentioned it as soon as we learned about the neighbor’s video.

You don’t plan to kill a child and execute it in a limited time, in broad daylight, unless you have to.

I can't think of a similar case, and I wouldn’t believe the above scenario unless there was solid evidence of it.

Regardless, this is one for the books.

Yep.

Gannon Stauch case: More than 107 search warrants filed in Gannon Stauch case

Letecia Stauch worked as a part-time substitute teacher for five months in early 2019 for Widefield School District and served as a full-time teacher at French Elementary School in Colorado Springs from August to December, according to the divorce filing.

She was offered a job at Mountain Ridge Middle School in Academy District 20 and attended three days of orientation from Jan. 22 to Jan. 24, district spokeswoman Allison Cortez said.

The school district rescinded her employment after discovering “strange inconsistencies” in her job application and paperwork, Cortez said. Letecia Stauch failed to disclose that she’d previously lost her teaching license in another state and left out some of her past employment information, Cortez said.

School officials were not able to contact Letecia Stauch by phone in the next couple of days; she was eventually notified of the decision in a letter that was mailed Jan. 30.

Cortez was not sure if Letecia Stauch learned about her job loss some other way before Gannon Stauch went missing on Jan. 27.

“She did not show up for work after Friday,” she said. “But unfortunately because of the investigation I can’t share further details about what was communicated to us from her.”

Just re-reading this...the timing is interesting.

I wonder what the little girl heard. I wonder if she threatened her not to talk, or if she just said G is “sick.” I will call the doctor in the morning. I wonder if she heard or saw enough to discern exactly what the initial physical insult was. I wonder what the older girl knows and if she turned coat on her.

I wonder what the little girl heard. I wonder if she threatened her not to talk, or if she just said G is “sick.” I will call the doctor in the morning. I wonder if she heard or saw enough to discern exactly what the initial physical insult was. I wonder what the older girl knows and if she turned coat on her.
She’s important, and the the older daughter is gold.

I absolutely believe that’s the basis of the abuse allegations, and the reason why crime scene investigators spent so much time there.

They were there, they saw things, and they said things.

Letecia Stauch worked as a part-time substitute teacher for five months in early 2019 for Widefield School District and served as a full-time teacher at French Elementary School in Colorado Springs from August to December, according to the divorce filing.

She was offered a job at Mountain Ridge Middle School in Academy District 20 and attended three days of orientation from Jan. 22 to Jan. 24, district spokeswoman Allison Cortez said.

The school district rescinded her employment after discovering “strange inconsistencies” in her job application and paperwork, Cortez said. Letecia Stauch failed to disclose that she’d previously lost her teaching license in another state and left out some of her past employment information, Cortez said.

School officials were not able to contact Letecia Stauch by phone in the next couple of days; she was eventually notified of the decision in a letter that was mailed Jan. 30.

Cortez was not sure if Letecia Stauch learned about her job loss some other way before Gannon Stauch went missing on Jan. 27.

“She did not show up for work after Friday,” she said. “But unfortunately because of the investigation I can’t share further details about what was communicated to us from her.”

It sounds like she didn’t know she was going to have the job offer rescinded. She obviously didn’t show up for work after Friday bc she was busy killing G and dealing with the aftermath. imo. Unless, someone tipped her off, but that’s not likely especially if she didn’t know anyone there. I wonder when she wasn’t answering her phone. “The next couple of days.” They don’t say which days. Interesting timing is right. IF she did know this was going to be another dead end it could have sufficiently enraged her to the point of taking it out on anyone around her. Even well-balanced, calm people get preoccupied and are quick to anger when something big happens bad in their life. Even sometimes small things can enrage normal people to the point of violence. If you don’t believe that just watch any episode of one of those Tow Shows. You see happy-go-lucky people turn into nightmarish demons when the repo man comes to take their cars.

I absolutely believe that’s the basis of the abuse allegations, and the reason why crime scene investigators spent so much time there.

I’m sure the older daughter is her ride or die though. Her father is dead, with AS out of picture, TS is all she has. They’ve probably been way more than best friends since birth. Not sure how much she’ll cop to.

I’m just re-reading it , too! Thought it was nothing new, but they’ve added a couple of tidbits . I don’t recall ever hearing that the school tried to reach her by phone and that she did not report to work AFTER FRIDAY. That implies she was scheduled to work on Monday the day G went missing, no? And because of the investigation they can’t comment on what TS communicated to them???
Hmmm... Interesting.

I don't know, I've always heard Doctors say to cough on your elbow. I honestly had no idea people still use handkerchiefs. It doesn't mean anyone condones spreading germs.
She was coughing in her hands. Not her elbow. Doctors are now saying cover your coughs.
Oh well. Let’s talk about Gannon.

I bet she had a hard time keeping friends. The interview with her former coworker who went on a Disney vacation with them was pretty telling.

Can anyone give the details or tell me where to read up on this? I've had to miss whole threads, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member