Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #36

Status
Not open for further replies.

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
upload_2020-1-28_17-10-59.jpeg
The El Paso County Sheriff's Office is searching for 11-year-old boy who ran away from home.
He was wearing a blue jacket and jeans when he left his house.

He is 4'9" and weights 90 pounds.

Anyone with information is asked to call (719) 390-5555.
El Paso County Sheriff's Office asking for help finding missing 11-year-old boy

Gannon Stauch of Colorado Springs left home on foot around 3:15 p.m. to go play at a friend's house, his parents say, but never came home.

Gannon was wearing a blue hoodie, blue jeans and tennis shoes when he went missing. He has brown hair with brown eyes and weighs 90 pounds.
The EPC Sheriff's Office is asking you to call 719-390-5555 if you have seen Gannon or know of his whereabouts.‬
El Paso County Sheriff's Office asking for help finding missing 11-year-old boy

The last known sighting of Stauch was Monday afternoon between 3 and 4 p.m. in the Lorson Ranch neighborhood at his home. He lives along Mandan Drive east of Colorado Springs near Fontaine Boulevard and Marksheffel. He was reportedly going to visit his friend a few streets away.
upload_2020-1-28_17-22-40.jpeg
Gannon's father is a member of the National Guard, and the Guard is assisting with search efforts.

Due to his age and expected weather, the Major Crimes Unit is assisting in the search because they have more tools at their disposal.
MISSING: 11-year-old Colorado boy, missing for more than 24 hours

MEDIA MAPS & TIMELINE - *NO DISCUSSION THREAD*

LINK TO AMANDARECKONWITH'S CASE ARCHIVE

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16 Thread #17 Thread #18 Thread #19 Thread #20 Thread #21 Thread #22 Thread #23 Thread #24 Thread #25 Thread #26 Thread #27 Thread #28 Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34 Thread #35

Last edited by a moderator:
PLEASE READ:

The Saturday night video originally posted by TS on her social media is still off limits due to her social media having been removed. (So that includes candles and carpets and anything at all that members may recall from that video.) Just don't mention it or the post will be removed.

Members may discuss the DWAP youtube phone interview with TS but may not comment on either DWAP himself or the interviewer. Only discuss what TS said in that phone interview. As TS herself brought Petco into this particular phone interview, you may now discuss and speculate re Petco as it relates to what she says in the phone call, but not what may be floating around in social media rumor-land.

Stick to MSM or WS approved sources. If in doubt, check with a Mod or Admin before posting so we can avoid unreliable sources and misinformation.

Crime Online is an approved source at WS; True Crime society is not.

No rudeness or personalizing, no name calling or ridiculing other members for their opinion.

Nicknames or derogatory name changes of any of the major case players is not allowed.

Please continue discussion of Gannon's case here.

Hopefully this can be the thread that sees resolution to Gannon's whereabouts so his little body (oh how i hate to type those words) can be brought home with dignity to those who love him and so desperately need him found.

Lance Benzel
@lancebenzel

·
11h
Final version of my write-up on #LeteciaStauch’s court appearance today. Nothing earth-shattering, but plenty of early buzz in what promises to be a closely watched murder case fought by veteran attorneys. Always in background the question remains: Where’s #GannonStauch?
Quote Tweet
qDdbY0RO_normal.jpg

The Gazette
@csgazette
· 11h
Gannon's parents watch as stepmom accused of killing Colorado Springs boy appears in court on murder charge (via @lancebenzel) Gannon's parents watch as stepmom appears in court on murder charge
#GannonStauch

I wonder how long it will take the Judge to review the defense objection to the release of the affidavit for arrest. I also wonder if he will call a hearing or either order it released or not released. I think he'll release it, just really wondering how long before that happens.

I wonder how long it will take the Judge to review the defense objection to the release of the affidavit for arrest. I also wonder if he will call a hearing or either order it released or not released. I think he'll release it, just really wondering how long before that happens.
I believe he mentioned needing time to go over defense's motion, in addition to some pretty heavy redaction, which normally includes minor's names, DOB, social security numbers, etc. In this case, those redactions won't really mean much, since most of us know loads of details about every person involved in this case anyway. I don't recall if he gave any kind of time frame for the motion & redactions.

107 search warrants, at least. I bet we could all come up with a list of dozens.

Some might be, house, SUV, truck, rental car or cars, car/plane/bus/train she took to SC, Petco, Lowe’s, whatever other store are in that plaza, HH’s car if she has one, SC family houses, multiple computers including G’s, cell phones, landlines, multiple SM accounts (where she may have complained about kids)...

Wow, 107+ is a LOT. Can u guys think of any others?

I'm wondering if they issues warrants for the phone records of everyone she was in contact with.

I’ve known people that talk themselves up in the way that she did in her interviews/SM posts (not sure if that was because of her guilt in this situation) and belittle their spouse or others (whether they realize they’re doing it or not)... those people are not fun to be around. You get the sense that they feel superior to others, which more than likely, includes you. I doubt TS had many friends that she spent time with on a regular basis or many people that enjoyed her company. I doubt that she had many friends outside of family or people she’s known for a very long time that haven’t quite “cut the cord” yet.

ETA: IMO
I haven't even heard from any member of her family. There have been no interviews in which a parent, sister, or friend said something positive defending her character. The closest thing to anyone defending her was the babysitter who said she didn't "think" Tee would do anything to harm Gannon and that AS was the one who did the "spanking." And even she seemed very hesitant, as if she was unsure.

I did not see a parent or sibling sitting in the courtroom, either. Does anyone know if they were there?

Imo

I haven't even heard from any member of her family. There have been no interviews in which a parent, sister, or friend said something positive defending her character. The closest thing to anyone defending her was the babysitter who said she didn't "think" Tee would do anything to harm Gannon and that AS was the one who did the "spanking." And even she seemed very hesitant, as if she was unsure.

I did not see a parent or sibling sitting in the courtroom, either. Does anyone know if they were there?

Imo
It may be prohibitively expensive for the family to come out to Colorado from South Carolina for each and every one of these court appearances. I would be more surprised if they stayed away from the trial when it commences. MOO MOO

Al Stauch has released this touching video that their church put together for Gannon. Please share! Gannon Strong!! #GannonStauch #Justice4Gannon
iQmLYp6x

With Love - #ForGannon
ON BEHALF OF AL STAUCH: "To honor the amazing church I attend and this wonderful community, I would like to share my son's story with the world. Thank...
facebook.com

I don't know if Al's video has been shared.

107 search warrants, at least. I bet we could all come up with a list of dozens.

Some might be, house, SUV, truck, rental car or cars, car/plane/bus/train she took to SC, Petco, Lowe’s, whatever other store are in that plaza, HH’s car if she has one, SC family houses, multiple computers including G’s, cell phones, landlines, multiple SM accounts (where she may have complained about kids)...

Wow, 107+ is a LOT. Can u guys think of any others?
Bank records

Lease agreements. example: storage facilities

Rental records. example: motels, hotels
If applicable: location surveillance

Service records. example: home repair/remodeling companies

HIPPA records. example: Gannon’s; hers

Employment records. example: daughter

eta: court records, court custody records

Last edited:
Prosecutors announced they have not ruled out the possibility of pursuing the death penalty in this case. The death penalty repeal measure passed recently will apply to those charged on or after July 1, 2020.

Stauch is expected back in court on April 14 for a status conference. Prosecutors said they have to go over 100 search warrants in this case and some of those warrants are from South Carolina, while the majority are local.
Prosecutors not ruling out possible death penalty case against Letecia Stauch

Last edited:
Can they call her 17 year old daughter to the stand at trial and make her testify? She'll more than likely be 18 by then.

Have they been able to interview HH (her 17 yr old daughter) since they would need parental consent (I think) to interview her?
Actually, I'm not positive about that.

I will add, I feel extremely sorry for her daughter. She must be in shock!

Last edited:
only if a lead or evidence points that way, probable cause

So had she pulled a Casey Anthony and claimed she'd been in contact with so-and-so, they would follow up, pull that thread to determine whether that was truthful. In this case, we don't know if she made any claims like that to LE, but if her LE claims match her public claims, there's no basis for that type of followup.

I would imagine that at the very least, they followed up with any contacts she made during the potentially unaccounted-for time.

I did not see a parent or sibling sitting in the courtroom, either. Does anyone know if they
DBM

I think I'm in the minority, but, if the DA's office is a sharp as everyone says they are, then I'm guessing all the prosecutions cards are going to be dumped on the table relatively quickly, and soon, in public, if it hasn't started already. The defendant seemed overwhelmed, regardless of what people were saying on here about her being angry or spiteful or whatever. She was cowering, and not just because of her appearance. Looks to me like she knows she's cornered and is now realizing the insane situation she's in, regardless of what type of personality she's being pidgeon-holed into. They need to wallop her fast, overwhelm her, and she'll crack, big time. I'm not in the "she'll never admit it" camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member