Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of the most entitled comments I've ever seen. So sorry that you couldn't see TS during the streaming.

I'm sorry (especially to the mods) I don't typically veer off of the root of the thread, but some of these comments are so off base....

I didn't care to "see" TS, I just thought pandering to her was inappropriate. As a suspect and an American citizen, she has many rights, the right to have her attorney block her from view in the courtroom, however, isn't one of them.

Now, if it is determined that attorneys typically do that -- perhaps I'll change my opinion -- but as of now, it seems like flawed behavior.

I think we have to keep in mind who the real victim is here -- and it isn't TS.

#GannonStrong

As I was driving home from work today I was looking out the window at some scarcely populated wooded areas. I found myself thinking “where would I put a body if I had a short amount of time to dispose of it?” :confused: Absolutely not a normal thought I know but I’m hoping most of the understanding posters here would get why I would be thinking like this as we follow this case. I am about the same size as TS (10 lbs lighter) so I don’t think she could manage carrying him more than 100 yards at the maximum before it became too cumbersome- even with adrenaline pumping. Remember that bandage on palm of her hand? Was thinking that could be caused by handles from a bag if something heavy was carried and caused a rope burn type cut. (I hope LE got a real good look at it when they interviewed her). Anyway, my thoughts were that I would try to find a very wooded side road and park as inconspicuously as possible, walk as far into the woods as I could muster, find some type of divet or hole in the terrain and cover the bag with leaves and twigs etc. Either this or I would find a ditch with a drainage pipe. I think he has got to be covered somehow. I don’t think she would leave him out in the open. I feel slightly deranged for trying to think like a murderess and actually posting this so go easy on me. Also, these speculations are probably way off because I am NOT a murderess. All jmo
Find Gannon !!

That's a good point. She may have been a good mother to HH. When BTK was caught, his wife and kids were devastated. The wife got a quick divorce, they all moved away, and (I'm told) none of them have ever visited him in prison.
I watched a talk show where the daughter was interviewed about her life with BTK, she wrote a book, and also said that she finally visited her dad in prison.

As I was driving home from work today I was looking out the window at some scarcely populated wooded areas. I found myself thinking “where would I put a body if I had a short amount of time to dispose of it?” :confused: Absolutely not a normal thought I know but I’m hoping most of the understanding posters here would get why I would be thinking like this as we follow this case. I am about the same size as TS (10 lbs lighter) so I don’t think she could manage carrying him more than 100 yards at the maximum before it became too cumbersome- even with adrenaline pumping. Remember that bandage on palm of her hand? Was thinking that could be caused by handles from a bag if something heavy was carried and caused a rope burn type cut. (I hope LE got a real good look at it when they interviewed her). Anyway, my thoughts were that I would try to find a very wooded side road and park as inconspicuously as possible, walk as far into the woods as I could muster, find some type of divet or hole in the terrain and cover the bag with leaves and twigs etc. Either this or I would find a ditch with a drainage pipe. I think he has got to be covered somehow. I don’t think she would leave him out in the open. I feel slightly deranged for trying to think like a murderess and actually posting this so go easy on me. Also, these speculations are probably way off because I am NOT a murderess. All jmo
Find Gannon !!
So, I like your idea of drainage pipe because...it’s a temporary space to hide his precious body and then spring thaw begins And the heavy melting of waters push him further away and down stream into who knows where.... IMO

Find Gannon !!
Double post

Last edited:
I watched a talk show where the daughter was interviewed about her life with BTK, she wrote a book, and also said that she finally visited her dad in prison.

Oh she did?! It was probably difficult for her, but good that she made peace with him. They were a very upstanding family in Park City. It had to be devastating.

The drainage pipe idea has merit because I agree that it would be difficult to carry or drag him very far. He couldn't have made it too far on his own either, if the neighbor's comment was correct and he looked as if he was in pain when walking. I think she did make him walk however, then she used the 2x4 to kill him.

Can we go back to the search warrants issued in South Carolina for a moment.
It was mentioned yesterday that some warrants were issued in South Carolina.
All were done with Motions to seal except the ones in South Carolina, they do not have the same sealing process.
Can someone with knowledge please explain, are these warrants available?
I have been wondering the same and watching MSM, as I am sure the media is all over it. If they’re available, we will see them soon. If not, we will most likely see a motion to release them.

She may suffer through the humiliation of a trial just because in her mind she's victorious in taking Gannon away and knows Landen will always suffer the most. And that was the goal.

I don't think that was her goal. I think her goal was to prevent being exposed for the harm she did to Gannon, exposed as a child abuser - which would end not only her aspirations to a teaching career but also her marriage and lifestyle and reputation. I agree that she hates Landen and appears to be driven by a jealous rage regarding her, but I don't think acting on that or hurting Landen was her goal. Self-preservation was her goal.

bbm
THIS ^^^^^
I admit I'm struggling with just how much influence the putridd perp had on this girl ; and am sorry she didn't have a decent role model in her life.
Back to Gannon ... this HH may be an important witness for the prosecution.
There were two other children living in that house and they may have witnessed quite a lot !
They did no doubt, and it’s very sad.

I think Tee looks checked out a lot because her mind is always working overtime, thinking of how to explain away circumstantial evidence. We've all seen how anything that showed up on SM pointing to guilt on her part, she would HAVE TO bring it up and explain it away (with deceptive generalizations). I think she's always collecting information and thinking about how to spin it so she's the victim.

Rather than confessing or doing herself in, I predict Tee will stay defiant forever, and maybe even write a book about how she's the victim and it was all a conspiracy against her (similar to how not showing up to her teaching job wasn't her fault, and getting fired was a conspiracy against her). She'll try to turn this to her advantage, IMO. But I'd say confession is the least likely route of the 3.

JMO
I agree with this... I think the only kind of confession to come out of her mouth, if one ever does, will be Gannon had an accident in the home, she put him in the truck to get him medical help and he died en route for help. She panicked and didn't want to put AS and the rest of the family through the heartbreak of him dying, so she disposed of him and created the run away story to "save them heart break and give them hope" all the while presenting herself as the hero who didn't want to break her husband's heart. MOO

I don't think that was her goal. I think her goal was to prevent being exposed for the harm she did to Gannon, exposed as a child abuser - which would end not only her aspirations to a teaching career but also her marriage and lifestyle and reputation. I agree that she hates Landen and appears to be driven by a jealous rage regarding her, but I don't think acting on that or hurting Landen was her goal. Self-preservation was her goal.
100% agree.

Last edited:
I agree with this... I think the only kind of confession to come out of her mouth, if one ever does, will be Gannon had an accident in the home, she put him in the truck to get him medical help and he died en route for help. She panicked and didn't want to put AS and the rest of the family through the heartbreak of him dying, so she disposed of him and created the run away story to "save them heart break and give them hope" all the while presenting herself as the hero who didn't want to break her husband's heart. MOO
I am right there with ya on this one too! IMO she will turn it all around like she was a hero. That is until it all comes out in court, she might just get caught up in her lies then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
diannewl