FL FL - Cieha Taylor, 28, dropped off bf, car found on tracks, Plant City, 6 Feb 2020 *Reward*

A new post for Cieha being missing, from the Hillborough County Sheriff's Office on FB:

Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office

"Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office
March 6 at 9:26 AM ·
Today marks one month since Cieha Taylor was last seen at the railroad crossing in the 900 block of E. Trapnell Rd. in the Plant City area.

HCSO Criminal Investigations Division with the assistance of Homeland Security Division's Special Incident Response Team (SIRT) continue to search for Cieha.

We are asking for anybody with information to please contact #teamHCSO, 813-247-8200.

For More Information:
https://teamhcso.com/…/645af51c-ac9e-41b1-a37d-5ab3c…/20-045

Finding Cieha

NOTED

Feb 6:
last seen dropping boyfriend off 4-5pm
car found around 1 mile from boyfriend’s house actually on the railroad tracks, running 6-7pm
•a local police officer moved the car off the railroad tracks, then locked it (leaving her purse, phone, & keys inside)
•LE did not run the car’s tags or attempt to notify owner or family

Feb 9
•a family friend notified the mother that the car was found (by this same friend) in the spot the police officer parked it; notified 10pm
•CT reported missing soon after, same night

Feb 10
•LE along with canine units were at the scene (where her car was found)

Feb 11
•Searching continues along with aerial search using helicopters

Feb 12
•LE went door to door passing out MP flyers

Feb 20
•LE conducted a roadblock

Feb 22
•A citizen found a pair of shoes close to Foxy Farms Strawberry Fields & took a pic to share with LE
•Unknown if LE visited this area again
•shoes were confirmed to be CT’s

And interesting to know the boyfriend isn't assisting them either, according to the Finding Cieha post above.

I tried looking for the Foxy Farm location and can't find it. I'm curious how far it is from the railroad tracks and of course the boyfriend's home.

And interesting to know the boyfriend isn't assisting them either, according to the Finding Cieha post above.

I tried looking for the Foxy Farm location and can't find it. I'm curious how far it is from the railroad tracks and of course the boyfriend's home.
As a local to answer your question, it is the farm adjacent to where her car was found on the tracks. I believe the address is Harvest Colorful/ Foxy Produce 902 E Trapnell Rd, Plant City, FL 33566

I found Foxy Farms (Foxy Produce). It is indeed located on E. Trapnell Rd in Plant City.
If you look at the street view in google maps you can clearly see the RR crossing signs. Her car was found running on RR tracks on E. Trapnell Rd in Plant City.
Exactly how close are the two locations? Not sure exact distance (both also located at 900 block of same road).
I say all this to ask, “I wonder why it took several days before they discovered her shoes near the farm? Would the canine units used or even the ground search find those during one of the initial searches? With the dogs, I’m thinking along the lines of picking up her scent?
foxy produce plant city fl - Google Search

Exactly how close are the two locations? Not sure exact distance (both also located at 900 block of same road).
I say all this to ask, “I wonder why it took several days before they discovered her shoes near the farm? Would the canine units used or even the ground search find those during one of the initial searches? With the dogs, I’m thinking along the lines of picking up her scent?

Your question was probably rhetorical, but it's 141 feet from RR track crossing to entrance of Foxy Farms. Now where her car was on those tracks - I don't know.

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

I will say there appear to be a lot of fields there. JMO Aerial view :

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Finding Cieha

March 12
This post explains how info may change as new details emerge. It then explains how they first believed the last time Cieha was seen was Feb 3, however they know the date was Feb 6; there is also video showing Cieha to be alive on Feb 6. She has not been heard from since.

Finding Cieha

March 12
This post explains how info may change as new details emerge. It then explains how they first believed the last time Cieha was seen was Feb 3, however they know the date was Feb 6; there is also video showing Cieha to be alive on Feb 6. She has not been heard from since.

“We will share with you what we feel you need to know”

Pure speculation...it looks like one of two scenarios to me. Either Cieha was drugged or incapacitated and the car was left on the tracks to make her death appear accidental when a train crashed into the car, or she was planning self harm, ending with the car getting hit by a train. In either case, I think she was able to get out of the car and was probably disoriented, losing her shoes in the process. Sad case for her family regardless.

Pure speculation...it looks like one of two scenarios to me. Either Cieha was drugged or incapacitated and the car was left on the tracks to make her death appear accidental when a train crashed into the car, or she was planning self harm, ending with the car getting hit by a train. In either case, I think she was able to get out of the car and was probably disoriented, losing her shoes in the process. Sad case for her family regardless.
Lets tweek this theory.. it looks like one of two scenarios to me. Either Cieha was drugged or incapacitated and the car was left on the tracks to make a train crash into the car or dispose of the vehicle quickly. Losing her shoes is the key since they were not on the scene initially.. Sad case for her family regardless

Lets tweek this theory.. it looks like one of two scenarios to me. Either Cieha was drugged or incapacitated and the car was left on the tracks to make a train crash into the car or dispose of the vehicle quickly. Losing her shoes is the key since they were not on the scene initially.. Sad case for her family regardless
Just moo, I think it more likely somebody else caused this, but it is possible that she may have decided to do something drastic (overdose) and dramatic (train wreck) and then walked away, right? Let me know if I'm not thinking clearly on this being at least a possibility. I'm not sleeping well lately. (Or maybe you mean someone took her somewhere else and was trying to get rid of the car?) Sorry I'm dense today.

Just moo, I think it more likely somebody else caused this, but it is possible that she may have decided to do something drastic (overdose) and dramatic (train wreck) and then walked away, right? Let me know if I'm not thinking clearly on this being at least a possibility. I'm not sleeping well lately. (Or maybe you mean someone took her somewhere else and was trying to get rid of the car?) Sorry I'm dense today.
At this point over a month in all things are valid. I just think this, what points to a suicide, or if she drove her car to that spot, why would detection be so hard to find her. Overdose panic maybe, abduction maybe.. But one thing I've learned on here is to think simple.. what is the most reasonable reason for the facts laid out in front of us. Remember, people don't think of cases like we do, they think impulsively and we say, man they are dumb. But in hindsight, they might just cover their tracks or evidence as easy as possible, the car and distance is key.. the time of day make me think dump instead of disappearance..

(My projected thoughts): Law Enforcement Officer: “Gosh, someone left this car, running, sitting on railroad tracks, with a purse, keys, and phone in it. I better move it off these tracks and park it and then go about my evening...no sense making any attempt to locate the owner...”

I just can’t even. Wtf.

Why was CT reported missing three days after her last sighting? Doesn't it say that she was usually staying with her boyfriend in plant City and didn't have any other family in the area? Shouldn't he have noticed when she didn't come back that night, or the next night?

JMO, but judging by the family's comments and the facts released so far, this BF is a likely POI.

(My projected thoughts): Law Enforcement Officer: “Gosh, someone left this car, running, sitting on railroad tracks, with a purse, keys, and phone in it. I better move it off these tracks and park it and then go about my evening...no sense making any attempt to locate the owner...”

I just can’t even. Wtf.
Exactly! I cannot comprehend how not only has a police officer but just as a human, you wouldn’t think “how odd; let me check this out”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back