Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely he can't be unaware but what is he being told by Chad and his siblings?
MOO.
If my mom died suddenly, and I found out my dad remarried within a week or so, and the LE wanted to exhume her body, yet my father was telling me otherwise...I surely would be shocked and sad, but I would want to get to the bottom of it. I can't imagine not wanting to know what happened, and I keep reading the kids are upset by the exhuming. Again, they must be in shock and maybe have been under the 'mind control' aspects that CD may have been using. So at this point I just assume his kids might be confused and manipulated if they believe anything CD says. I just hope whatever was used to poison or kill TD is something that is traceable. People can make deaths look accidental, I know people have done that with insulin and I'm sure there are more substances. I hope there is real hard evidence in this case that the autopsy can find.

I agree! I also wish that CV had told his estranged wife that he had changed his insurance policy and told his lawyers.... if anything happens to me it was LVD and AC! Then maybe he would still be here today....JMO
Lori and Alex appear to have zero assets and both got evicted from their rentals so what do they spend their money on? On the rental and vehicle costs? They clearly were in it for the life insurance payouts they thought they would get. MOO

The letter to Chad? I'm pretty miffed myself. Jmo

Yes, that and now at least one screenshot of a personal post here. I know there is no real expectation of privacy when posting on a forum but it kinda feels like a little family here so the breach of trust and decency is a little more jarring. I don't want to hijack the thread. Just wanted to let certain people know that WE SEE YOU, STOP IT.

Lori and Alex appear to have zero assets and both got evicted from their rentals so what do they spend their money on? On the rental and vehicle costs? They clearly were in it for the life insurance payouts they thought they would get. MOO
Yep, and hoping they were going to get one from MB and BB's estate. Scam.

Yes, that and now at least one screenshot of a personal post here. I know there is no real expectation of privacy when posting on a forum but it kinda feels like a little family here so the breach of trust and decency is a little more jarring. I don't want to hijack the thread. Just wanted to let certain people know that WE SEE YOU, STOP IT.

You can let the admin know WS is a copyrighted site.

A similar thing occurred a few years ago (with another case I followed), posts by WS members were being posted on another site (not the one we speak of currently, btw). Anyway, some of the WS members began adding "copyright info" in their signature lines. This effort helped a bit back then, but I have no idea if it would be helpful now.

Is this new @utahobserver From your link

"Melani Boudreaux's new husband "has even provided statements to law enforcement that mother told him shortly after their marriage that she conspired with her uncle to kill father," the documents say, and he "has even given up his own parenting time out of fear of what the mother may do or have done to his children."

IP have given up time with his children because is is scared of what MB/MP will do to them? Am I reading this wrong? It's been along week. TGIF moo

ETA: AND WHAT DOCUMENTS?
Divorce documents. And yes. You are reading that right.
These statements are confusing. After they were released to the public, IP and MBP showed up together at her court hearing. If IP really thought his new wife was capable of harming his children, why would he support her? MOO

The wheel and rear seat of the jeep were removed so that shooter could fire out of the back of the jeep. Chad helped by moving the tyre and seat into the storage unit. But he didn't know Lori very well he told LE two months later on 26th Nov, despite having been married to her for 3 weeks by then. The buttslap and tyre storage proves he knew her very well. MOO.

This is Nate from East Idaho News explaining the whole thing about why the tyre and seat are important and who visited the storage, when and with which car. This may be a repost but it is good to explain it all.

He explains that the rear window on that model of jeep doesn't open with the tyre affixed. BB was shot through the rear window so the tyre obviously was not affixed at the time of the murder attempt. Slam dunk.

Thank you for the reply and further explanation, @tresir2012 . I see why Lori's actions r/t the jeep show conspiracy in the attempted murder of BB, but I still don't see evidence that proves Chad was in on the conspiracy. What proof do we have that he knew why they were moving that tire?

And I would add that these two items were not so large that they could not be stored in the trunk of Lori's car, or in one of the garages of the townhouses they occupied, and they were items (the seat specifically) which very obviously have a proper place - the vehicle from which they were removed. They are not items one has just hanging around in one's property, or that one went out of their way to bring to their new home, and decides to move into long term store, like a family heirloom, or skiing equipment.

Therefore, I would argue, if I were prosecuting, that it is obvious that the people who interrupted their own routines to hurry that day, a significant day, to travel, load, transport and unload into store, (unless they were mentally challenged or in the habit of giving up their time to complete patently unnecessary missions for other people), were aware that the purpose of putting them into storage was to hide incriminating evidence of vehicle modification of a vehicle being used in a crime, more specifically a plan to murder.

Sure he could say he thought these were 'normal' household items that Lori had an urgent need to put into long term storage and he didn't ask questions about why she had an empty storage locker and how they happened to get into her trunk, and couldn't stay there or be put in one of the garages at her disposal, why her brother Alex couldn't help her that day, and why the seat and tire were removed from the Jeep and couldn't be put back, and where the Jeep was. That would be for a jury to decide, based on his credibility, being with Lori on the day the shooting happened and perhaps while she received updates from Alex or Melani, and how palpable his excitement was after successfully shifting car parts around with his mistress, right before his own wife's 'unexpected' demise.

moo
BBM
Thank you for your well thought-out post, @Tortoise . You make really great points and a strong argument for conspiracy. What I bolded in your posts address my earlier question about Chad's culpability. I figured that exactly - that Chad would say he "didn't ask questions" and claim that he had no idea of the real reason for moving the tire. He could even say Lori told him some lie and that he bought it. He obviously has zero credibility, but I worry about juries (and about the "beyond reasonable doubt" qualifier).

I am hoping that phone evidence will fill in any missing pieces.

In the context of telling JR being told "I can't move forward with my plan until Tammy's Death", upping her insurance, - BB fits into the same MO. Lori wasn't keeping Chad in the dark. He is in it neck deep. He is no ignorant, bumbling accomplice being manipulated by an evil genius. He was on the phone, conspiring with them. He helped put in storage the back seat and tire of the Jeep that no one used or needed. I can't wait to see his phone records.

Chad lies, telling people Lori is "an empty nester, no minor children" - yet caught on video moving kids bikes and toys, tripping over them at the apt entry. He knows about the kids. He knows they have been disposed of and He. Does. Not. Care. He knows about BB - and BB is an enemy of their plan, as was CV.

Slapping Lori on the butt, getting a quick smile, old email on future tribulation plans with Lori, and one faked from CV to get together. Podcasts together. Marrying two weeks after Tammy is killed. Acting giddy at the Kauai condo when looking for a place. If anyone denies they had a long affair, well denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

Chad is so obviously deeply involved in all the conspiracies, if not a first hand death dealer (Tammy) these things build a case the defense can't effectively fight. And we know they have even more incriminating evidence. It keeps dribbling out. I feel he was part of the conspiracy on CV too...though that one might be tougher.

Chad's days as a free man are quite limited IMO, I doubt he makes it to May 1. The handcuffs are kept warmed up. Good thing he was pro active and got himself an attorney.

You don't have to convince me of his involvement, @Alpha Bravo ! :) I absolutely think Chad's been plotting and pulling strings* all long. Like you, I can't wait to see his phone records! But we may not know what the phone records show (or don't show) for a while... Based on the evidence we have available to us now, though, I'm still wondering if they could tie Chad directly to BB's shooting. (Maybe it will come down to credibility, like @Tortoise said.)

As far as conspiracy to murder, I think you are probably quite right about the MO. But will it be a good move for prosecutors to say the motives for all the murders (and attempted murders) were all part of one big plan to gather the 144,000 by offing partners for the insurance money and marrying new partners before the world begins to end? What sort of difference could it mean if they suggest Chad really held those beliefs (and they were important enough to kill for)? Or if they suggest instead, that he didn't believe in it at all but used Lori's belief to get what he wanted - a life with just her (with LV's kids and his wife TD out of the way). How will things shake up if charges are combined? Will each murder have to be tried separately? How about the attempted murders? Could Chad and Lori end up co-defendants?

I've said before that I have very little knowledge of law and court procedures, and even less experience. But I know that if the prosecution can't effectively argue their case, it may leave room for doubt. Wasn't that what happened with Casey Anthony?

I'm really curious what our lawyer (and law minded) sleuths have to say about... well, all of this mess. I've tired myself out thinking about it all, tbh, so if it's too much or too soon to be worth replying to - I get it. I'll try and be patient while I wait for the future to get here. :p

RSBM

This is WS, not a court of law. People are found guilty here a lot.:D
hahaha! This makes SO MUCH SENSE!

Also, I am pleased as punch that Chad has been identified as being in the storage unit on October 2. It is circumstantial, but if LE can tie the Jeep from Rexburg to Gilbert, Chad’s rolling of the tire and helping to lug the car seat have him an overt act in conspiracy to commit murder.
Lol, I'm taking a recess. I need a nap!

*Nick Schneider might help shed light on the question of string-pulling. (and if you aren't sure what I mean by this, message me!)

Between the 'butt slap' Storage vid. and moving kids stuff in and out of that unit...

The comment to JR about "My plans cannot go forward until Tammy's death" [supposedly said in a frustrated voice]

and Chad's "kind little suggestion" to Tammy to visit her Parents.... Which I think had two motives....1) Gives him more alone time with his secret lover LV, and 2) so he can rationalize 'I did the right thing' by letting her/ her parents have that final "Goodbye"....
I think he had another plan in mind for this visit. His first vision of Tammys death was her dying in a car accident. I don’t know how to link but that was said in one of the Gary Hughes podcasts. I suspect he tried to manipulate the brakes or something. JMO
He's in it up to his eyeballs!!! No more excuses for Chad! He's a guilty dirtbag and I love watching the weekly bombshells coming at them!
JMO.

MOO - it’s super helpful for me to go back and read these initial posts and articles. The sincerity of Brandon’s FB post resonates with me. It was further reinforced in his demeanor with Kay and Larry in court. I think he genuinely cared for Charles. Charles references him in his email to Adam. These men where concerned about their wive. He cares for the Woodcocks as family.

What is interesting to me as well as Raysgirl1126, is the 10/2 -10/13 timeframe. I think Brandon contacted the PI because he lost touch with Melani during this 2 week time period. I would think, despite whatever was going on in their relationship, that he would have reached out to her immediately after he was shot at. To see if she was safe, to insure the safety of their children and to discuss why her Uncle was trying to kill him. The Chandler PD didn’t have the resources to track her down. The police report of this incident has never been released.

One news item that confuses me is this from Lori Vallow's niece knows where missing kids are, is involved in doomsday cult, ex alleges “A detective had begun monitoring her on Nov. 1 after police in Gilbert, Arizona, told them that a vehicle in her possession was used in the alleged attempted murder of Brandon Boudreaux in October 2019.” Who is the detective? PI? Rexburg? Chandler?

Also, I am pleased as punch that Chad has been identified as being in the storage unit on October 2. It is circumstantial, but if LE can tie the Jeep from Rexburg to Gilbert, Chad’s rolling of the tire and helping to lug the car seat have him an overt act in conspiracy to commit murder.

So Tylee's jeep was in Melani's possession November 1st. That had to be either in Rexburg or Arizona then, or in both when she moved. So why was it in her possession and how long had she had it?

Lori and Melani were both spouting this cult nonsense and it resulted in them wanting to get rid of their husbands. Where was that madness coming from? Who was telling them this BS?

Ya, I have also seen this happening..

In the 911 call BB clearly states he did not see who was shooting. LE cannot make an arrest because the eye witness says he doesn't know who it was.

Do we know when BB started saying publicly it was AC? Per the interview with the PI, BB told him it was AC in their initial meeting 10/13. Any evidence he blames AC before that?

In the transcript I've seen of the 911 call, there is a substantial section redacted. It is possible that BB said some things then that may indicate he saw and was able to recognize the vehicle and possibly also some characteristics of the shooter and/or driver.

Replying to @Kicky about Chad possibly saying he was moving the tyre and seat innocently. It's a tough call for a jury, yes that could be true, but proving that he lies is very easy so his word is easily challenged and could likely not be believed. Why did they put it in storage that day of all days? The other reason he had to know about the attempt on BB is that just days later there is a possible similar "paintball" attack where the shooter also misses. The fact that both BB and Tammy mention a possible paintball gun and the shooter misses both times is extremely coincidental. The connection between BB and Tammy is Chad and Life insurance. BB and Tammy did not know each other so who benefits from their deaths?
The good thing about Chad being identified as the man in the 2 Oct video is that Alex now has no alibi for the 2nd Oct shooting attempt.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member