Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t figure it out either. Will we be able to find out why he did that? Maybe he just wanted to wash his hands from this case. He knows a lot about it from the civil part of it and maybe he just wants to step away.
I think it's more likely to be about whether they fulfilled the criteria for the without cause motion, but I'll wait for @AZlawyer to weigh in.

moo

I can’t figure it out either. Will we be able to find out why he did that? Maybe he just wanted to wash his hands from this case. He knows a lot about it from the civil part of it and maybe he just wants to step away.

I bet he just wants to make sure no one even has to decide the motion to disqualify him WITH cause. Just make the whole thing moot and avoid any potential appeal issue.

Yes, my thoughts too! I was wondering though, were any other podcast members at the memorial? If, say MG and JM, were also present, then Lori's presence wouldn't alarm anyone at that time. MOO
It's like she wanted to make sure no one was onto them and there were no suspicions. Serial Killers do things like that- they skulk around in a crowd at the crime scene or go to community meetings on their crimes to try to ferret out any info the police might have. There is also some kind of "thrill" for them to be in public and know that they have a secret everyone else around them is clueless about. There was no crowd she could hide in to watch Tammy's body taken away and it would have been too obvious if she went to the Utah funeral. So she went to the Idaho Memorial. If anyone asked, she could claim she knew Chad from the podcasts they did with others. All would look very innocent to most... but Lori and Chad shared many secrets and it probably gave them a thrill to glance at each other during the memorial knowing no one else there knew. It's sick. It's twisted beyond what normal people with a conscience can comprehend doing. They had no feelings of shame or fear of getting caught that would have kept most people away. I wonder if Lori and Chad also had a party that night like Lori did after CV's death? :mad:
MOO.

Yes, my thoughts too! I was wondering though, were any other podcast members at the memorial? If, say MG and JM, were also present, then Lori's presence wouldn't alarm anyone at that time. MOO
The memorial Lori allegedly attended took place in Idaho. MG and JM are presumably Arizona-based, so IMO they wouldn't be expected to attend, especially on a short notice.

Video of Judge disqualifying himself... Oh and then Webb and Edwina beg to withdraw too, legal motion coming soon... drops it on the judge about 3:41... Uh, yeah, Im, I'm .... Jaw drop by the judge!

WOW that was quicker than I thought! They heard about the LEA posse in SLC including the feds and they went *pfft*

Also, one can imagine the barf Lori serves up, only to be proven a full blown liar the next day. Boy, she's a pesky little client!

Last edited:
Tortoise and AZLawyer and Drc40 addressed this earlier, the motion for 'without cause' was not submitted in a timely manner so it was rejected, forcing Means to try again with his conflict of interest motion.
Thank you, I must have missed that, Orbitz wasn't focused if I did read it. Interesting that I saw about an hour ago, a retweet from Justin (original tweet by Jillianna Colina) saying that Judge Eddins "granted motion to disqualify himself without cause", which essentially sounds like he allowed the original request by MM that Mr. Woods said was not filed in a timely manner.
Jilliana Colina on Twitter

I’m kinda wondering if maybe the same thing that made Alex drop dead also made Tammy drop dead.
Bingo. I thought this from the beginning. It worked once so they tried it again with TD. It is the gunshot to CV that I cannot believe went under the radar. I just wonder, as we all do, what did they do to those poor children? I really hope they didn't suffer. CD said Tammy died peacefully with a smile on her face. I highly doubt it, or why would he write that? Covering up a lie, poison would likely feel awful. Were any of his kids in the home when it happened, or was he the only 'witness' ?

I didn't follow the Casey Anthony case much, but felt is was a travesty of justice. Her attorney worked a flat out miracle IMHO. But that case didn't have finger and footprints, faked emails (wire fraud?) a tire in the barn, a hot mama seductress, podcasts of doom, a talking back teenager, a pesky autistic kid, digital prints and a vast conspiracy to actually kill multiple people for money.

This case, hmmm seems a lot more slam dunk. There is much more documented motive, there were guns and evidently poison involved, millions at stake... Kids and spouses killed on purpose for outright selfish reasons. Taking religion in or out of it, it's obvious they were all greedy and blowing money in paradise. One apparent suicide as he foresaw judgement day. I just see no hope of them getting away with the murders. :/

IMHO, the jury pool in Idaho could be very, very different than the Florida jury pool.

upload_2020-3-13_16-38-23.jpeg

Justice for these two as a start!

JMHO YMMV LRR

And, one of LV’s attorneys plans to file a motion to withdraw from the case (Brian Webb).

ETA: He’s the real estate lawyer that I can’t figure out why he’s one of her attorneys.
Well that didn't take long for him to go.
Does anyone know about Tammy's car? The one she was unloading freezer meals from when the gunman shot at her? Did she have her own vehicle and did LE impound it or what happened to it?

So Tylee's jeep was in Melani's possession November 1st. That had to be either in Rexburg or Arizona then, or in both when she moved. So why was it in her possession and how long had she had it?

Lori and Melani were both spouting this cult nonsense and it resulted in them wanting to get rid of their husbands. Where was that madness coming from? Who was telling them this BS?
Just to clarify, both the article and the affidavit are referring to Lori, not Melani, when they mention the jeep being in "her" possession.

Video of Judge disqualifying himself... Oh and then Webb and Edwina beg to withdraw too, coming soon... drops it on the judge about 3:41... Uh, yeah, Im, I'm .... Jaw drop by the judge!

WOW that was quicker than I thought! *pfft*

He said him AND Edwina, right? So the pitbull in heels is pulling as her lawyer too?

Thank you for posting this! I now understand what happened and it cleared things up for me.

Video of Judge disqualifying himself... Oh and then Webb and Edwina beg to withdraw too, legal motion coming soon... drops it on the judge about 3:41... Uh, yeah, Im, I'm .... Jaw drop by the judge!

WOW that was quicker than I thought! They heard about the LEA posse in SLC including the feds and they went *pfft*

I think maybe he wants no excuse for them to get off in the future so he is going without cause so that cannot happen. From what I understand it ends up going to District Court and a different judge anyway. MOO.

Last edited:
He said him AND Edwina, right? So the pitbull in heels is pulling as her lawyer too?
That's what I heard Webb say, 'my firm' and then it sounds like Edwina but I didn't hear her surname mentioned which is Elcox, which I find strange, for her to be referred to by first name. It's around 3:50 in the video if anyone wants to listen and see if what he said can be worked out.

MG and JM live in AZ. I don't know if they were there, but it would be a bit unusual if they showed up to Tammy's Idaho memorial service, which was held on a Wednesday, with such short notice (Tammy died Sat Oct 19th, Utah Funeral was Tues Oct 22, ID Memorial was Wed Oct 23). MOO.

Well that didn't take long for him to go.
Does anyone know about Tammy's car? The one she was unloading freezer meals from when the gunman shot at her? Did she have her own vehicle and did LE impound it or what happened to it?

Don't know about Tammy's car, suspect the family still has it. IRT to Webb withdrawing, so is his associate "Edwina the Pit bull attorney" BTW I think she is a bit young for that moniker, and surprised they blew out this fast, though I didnt think they would make it past the May hearing.

The pending charges that we suspect are coming may turn into a stampede!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
W4R_DR1V3R