Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
NewCloud is on the witness list with 2 individuals listed

I am technologically challenged but did check online and noticed an office in Denver (Didn’t want to add the link in case I’m mistaken)

Can anyone offer insight into why they are listed?
Is it for accessing all her SM, email, texts, etc.?

#FindGannon
It's possible, yes. The specialize in cloud computing, so they would more than likely assist in the retrieval of her data saved in the cloud. They also specialize in disaster recovery, security as a service, etc. It doesn't specifically say that they consult for law enforcement, but it's possible that they don't want to publicize that on their website.

That's a great thought. What if Sadie was hit by a car and died (Gannon very upset & crying). That could make sense of the "gate story" and why she mentioned Gannon had the only key? He wouldn't have done it "on purpose" ...
I thought that too, but it would have helped LS’s narrative that Gannon ran away... he was so upset about the dog, etc... or that he left with the dog....
I believe the dog was there until some point after police were involved.
plus, we had motion detected in the house, which tells me dogs were moving around.
heck, she might have bought tons of new dog treats and put them in multiple rooms for the dogs to move around more than normal...
nothing here based on fact, just my speculation...

It is confusing, because he said, IIRC, that he started looking at the videos on the TV after Gannon went missing, because he had insomnia (IIRC), that it was a bigger screen than his tablet, and that when he discovered that TS had passed his house twice in the red truck, and that Gannon had entered and in his opinion not left when she got back, that it was THEN that he showed that evidence to first AS, and THEN to LE

But according to what he says in your post, LE already had the whole shebang before he went to show AS. And next he says, he went to show LE, who already had the videos he had given to them before.
What is your point?
I'm getting confused.

I, too, am happy that he released such evidence to LE.
It is confusing, because he said, IIRC, that he started looking at the videos on the TV after Gannon went missing, because he had insomnia (IIRC), that it was a bigger screen than his tablet, and that when he discovered that TS had passed his house twice in the red truck, and that Gannon had entered and in his opinion not left when she got back, that it was THEN that he showed that evidence to first AS, and THEN to LE

But according to what he says in your post, LE already had the whole shebang before he went to show AS. And next he says, he went to show LE, who already had the videos he had given to them before.
Police having his vidoes as well as those of other neighbors means that they have them in possession, not have that they reviewed them.
RD called them to tell them what he saw on those videos a huge, huge thing.
Of course eventually they may have seen that footage and interpeted it the same as he did.

I’ve not seen any data on “dog discussion”, so please provide MSM about “keeping the dog”. And, do we know who has what dogs and why? Thanks

Albert Stauch said his marriage is "irretrievably broken" in the documents.

The filing also shows Albert ordered the family dog, a Blue French Bulldog pup named Sadie, to be returned to him immediately.

The dad also said he won't be giving Letecia spousal support.

Dad of ‘murdered’ Gannon Stauch files for divorce against stepmom accused of killing him

What is your point?
I'm getting confused.
My point is the original point I made. That I doubt that the prosecution would ever call this neighbor as a witness, except for him to say yes it was his video. Because there are so many contradictions in all his media interviews. A very good example of why witnesses should stick to interacting with LE and not go public while a boy is missing, possibly murdered. It looks like they've got a long list of witnesses to bolster the prosecution, and we haven't heard any of them going to the press for multiple interviews or discussing evidence in the press.

Anyway, that's all I've got to say, no need to repeat it again.

Maybe the dog went to Myrtle Beach with TS?
Maybe the dog is with another member of the family. It didn't make any sense to demand the dog from LS when she is in custody. Maybe he was just passing the word onto someone else who may have the dog. It's his divorce, how could he say I won't do the divorce without the dog? Unless it was a request separate from the divorce papers, that would make more sense. I doubt that anyone killed the dog, it's more likely that too many people love the dog.

My understanding from RD speaking to Dave Mack from Crime Online. RD at the very beginning offered LS his footage. He is taking her word. Trusting her. I am not sure if he actually watched it at this point. IF he did he is looking at the timeframe provided by LS (3:15 - 3:30 Monday).

Starting around 29:00

“I went over to his house and I was like hey I have a camera that I can see if anyone came by and picked him up, do you wanna watch it? and first thing SHE said was NO, he went the other way, he didn’t come towards the HOUSE…so I didn’t think anything of it…..

Saturday, Feb. 1, the FBI goes door to door, his curiosity is piqued when they take footage from the days before Gannon is missing.

“So that Saturday the FBI and cops were going around asking people if they could watch our cameras, coming around asking people for video. He looked at mine and he went back to SATURDAY. My wife and I went to the movies, but when I came back, I was like hmmm why did he go back to SATURDAY.

So when I got back home I went through hundreds and hundreds of videos.

I watched the video at least 20 to 30 times to make sure. That is when I went to his house and showed him (AL).

They took 60-70 videos that I recorded. They have all of it. Day and night. My video records 24hrs."

Thank GOD for Roderick. All the quotes attributed to RD are confusing. The above helped me understand the timing better. IF FBI was just going around Saturday to secure the videos, RD is a hero. He watched the video likely before the FBI even had time to do so, as they just took it from him that Saturday morning? Add in the infamous IT interview and RD now has many reasons to study all of his footage and he has lots of it.

Thanks! Appreciate the information but it doesn't settle everything for me.

Neighbor with video evidence in Gannon Stauch case reacts to stepmom’s arrest

"Drayton started reviewing footage after a knock on the door from the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

“I just kept looking through video,” he said. “Hundreds of clips. Until I found it.”

From
Neighbor: Surveillance video captured missing Springs boy leaving with stepmom, her returning alone

"On Monday, Roderrick Drayton, a neighbor of Stauch’s, shared surveillance video from his home that captured footage of what he says shows Stauch and his stepmother, Leticia Stauch, getting into a red truck in the driveway of their Colorado Springs home on Monday, Jan. 27 – the day the boy went missing. The video later, Drayton said, shows the truck returning hours later but with only the stepmother appearing to get out.

Drayton told Denver7 he went back to review his surveillance camera video from that day as the search for Stauch intensified over the past week."

From: CCTV shows 'sluggish' missing boy, 11, leaving with STEPMOM before vanishing

"Roderrick said he trawled through his security video hoping it might help the search.

He told TV station KDVR: “I couldn’t sleep so I just stayed up and just kinda kept looking through.”

From PEOPLE:
"Neighbor Roderrick Drayton tells PEOPLE that he started looking through surveillance footage on Saturday, after Gannon Stauch disappeared.

Drayton says he initially decided to comb through the video footage because he wondered if the boy had been abducted by a stranger.

“I have kids and if someone is in the neighborhood picking up kids, I want to know,” he says."

While all the accounts listed here suggest he found the footage Sat, that's not totally consistent with the quoted Crime Online account. The Denver Channel account implies he gave them the footage (or rather he "shared it") And finally, his reasons for looking at video footage seem all over the map.

Going to LE was a good thing. A very good thing. Talking so much to the media wasn't IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998