Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! She said he went the other way, thinking RD's camera only caught the front of his house.
GANNON is my hero! Catching up, several things posted caught my interest, Letecia “ told RD he went the other way”??, and interest in gate? Would it be logical to wonder, whether her plot to hide Gannon began mentally as if that is the point he ran away from, how does back gate line up w/ current searches? MOO If I were trying to plan the whole event, I would have started at a normally used exit, then proceed from that point, mentally, before I got in truck. To the map omi !

Many thanks! I know nothing of law. I know they have asked for this but could judge say no to the request? It seems to me like if somebody had a substance-abuse problem it might have a bearing on a crime they committed that information should be allowed.

Sometimes it’s so hard for my emotional self to accept so many laws/rules that are put into place to protect innocent people, and makes me so mad when they can be used to help guilty people!
Would this mean that all previous POA's for TS are hereby revoked?

I think that was referring to Sadie. The puppy that is apparently missing. Al, in the divorce papers, wants LS to return Sadie immediately.
In my experience, when someone finds out that a relationship is ending or when the relationship is not going how they want it to go, oftentimes they take it out on the pets, too, as a way to punish the ones that love that pet. Sadly enough, I've lost a dog that way (my dog was named Sadie, too).

This is total speculation on my part but I think that if the dog is missing, it's because LS made the dog go missing on purpose. That's how hateful people act... they do whatever they can to hurt the ones that they feel are hurting them. And Ms. LS appears to be pretty darn hateful.

JMO and all speculation on my part.

Last edited:
My understanding from RD speaking to Dave Mack from Crime Online. RD at the very beginning offered LS his footage. He is taking her word. Trusting her. I am not sure if he actually watched it at this point. IF he did he is looking at the timeframe provided by LS (3:15 - 3:30 Monday).

Starting around 29:00

“I went over to his house and I was like hey I have a camera that I can see if anyone came by and picked him up, do you wanna watch it? and first thing SHE said was NO, he went the other way, he didn’t come towards the HOUSE…so I didn’t think anything of it…..

Saturday, Feb. 1, the FBI goes door to door, his curiosity is piqued when they take footage from the days before Gannon is missing.

“So that Saturday the FBI and cops were going around asking people if they could watch our cameras, coming around asking people for video. He looked at mine and he went back to SATURDAY. My wife and I went to the movies, but when I came back, I was like hmmm why did he go back to SATURDAY.

So when I got back home I went through hundreds and hundreds of videos.

I watched the video at least 20 to 30 times to make sure. That is when I went to his house and showed him (AL).

They took 60-70 videos that I recorded. They have all of it. Day and night. My video records 24hrs."

Thank GOD for Roderick. All the quotes attributed to RD are confusing. The above helped me understand the timing better. IF FBI was just going around Saturday to secure the videos, RD is a hero. He watched the video likely before the FBI even had time to do so, as they just took it from him that Saturday morning? Add in the infamous IT interview and RD now has many reasons to study all of his footage and he has lots of it.

BBM Very interesting if true (have a listen): RD actually went to their house and offered her the opportunity to view his footage which she declined because she knew he went the other way. ?? MOO Thanks for this!

Maybe the dog is with another member of the family. It didn't make any sense to demand the dog from LS when she is in custody. Maybe he was just passing the word onto someone else who may have the dog. It's his divorce, how could he say I won't do the divorce without the dog? Unless it was a request separate from the divorce papers, that would make more sense. I doubt that anyone killed the dog, it's more likely that too many people love the dog.

The dog appears to be part of the joint marital assets. Just as one would ask for child custody, if you want the dog then it needs to be requested in your filing. The judge will make a ruling on who gets the dog. I doubt LS will get to take it to prison with her. JMO

LS silently screams a lust to make LH’s world intolerable. She believes her secrets are hidden behind her mask. Her love of ugliness and deformity is seething through. Unmask the mask. She’s transparent. Can you see her? Ms. Strobel, meet your client. This is Tee.
upload_2020-3-13_17-12-50.png

@NuttMegg I have only seen one interview with RD, I'm off to find more. I had no idea he's given conflicting information.

I don’t really think that his story has changed, and I see nothing other than a stand up neighbor who’s trying to help. I don’t interpret anything he’s said to be conflicting. If anything, I believe the various news reporters pick and choose what quotes to use, and possibly get things misinterpreted or downright wrong, just like we see in most cases.

Where can these public divorce papers be found?

I could only find this on google search

Are Colorado divorce records public?
When you file for a dissolution of marriage in Colorado and the court finalizes the petition, the filing becomes public record. This is just the same as a marriage certificate becoming public record after a marriage. That means that anyone can look up your divorce and see that it has been finalized if they want to.

LS silently screams a lust to make LH’s world intolerable. She believes her secrets are hidden behind her mask. Her love of ugliness and deformity is seething through. Unmask the mask. She’s transparent. Can you see her? Ms. Strobel, meet your client. This is Tee.
View attachment 238290

Shew! This pic makes me shiver. She's evil.

My point is the original point I made. That I doubt that the prosecution would ever call this neighbor as a witness, except for him to say yes it was his video. Because there are so many contradictions in all his media interviews. A very good example of why witnesses should stick to interacting with LE and not go public while a boy is missing, possibly murdered. It looks like they've got a long list of witnesses to bolster the prosecution, and we haven't heard any of them going to the press for multiple interviews or discussing evidence in the press.

Anyway, that's all I've got to say, no need to repeat it again.

Very true. He showed the video to several neighbors, who shared information about it with others, etc. It's a bit tainted because it's been shared multiple times and reported about. The media's in such a hurry, half the stuff they put out there is incorrect.This is not a dig at neighbor. But I agree he will be used to say, yes, this is my video.

I have had the thought that this may not be the first murder for LS.

Just a thought!

Monkeys eat bananas.

Murderers murder.

I believe LS to be a murderer.

I had this same thought early on. Does anyone know, statistically, how many female murderers murder more than once? It seems pretty unlikely to me, but I admit to having the thought. It's hard to imagine murdering a child and not being an absolute wreck afterwards. The horror of the act and dealing with the aftermath would do me in.

When did we learn that when AS got home, the puppy was gone? Do you mean when he got back to the house, from Oklahoma, on the 28th January the dog was already gone?
I was literally just thinking to myself the exact same question, almost word for word, lol. Thanks for thinking (and posting) for me.
It's likely already been answered - I can't keep up with this thread no matter how hard I try.

So then... where's the dog?

Gannon is my hero! MOO, if I were a criminal... I would...if I wanted it to look like a run away, I would visualize as if I were doing it on foot(bike) and look for a hiding place from that perspective(dog walks), then and only then would I get in the truck and carry out the plan... gmaps satellite px are not current , there is lots of open area, drainpipes, construction BEHIND Lorson Ranch on my satellite, much of it is built out now? Any area still undeveloped is where I would focus, construction debris, intersecting road for truck access.MOO <modsnip: Please do not enquire about other members.> Just to be clear, I am not a criminal and I never was one

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member