Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t really think that his story has changed, and I see nothing other than a stand up neighbor who’s trying to help. I don’t interpret anything he’s said to be conflicting. If anything, I believe the various news reporters pick and choose what quotes to use, and possibly get things misinterpreted or downright wrong, just like we see in most cases.
It has changed, see the posts above.
But, let's say he was an essential witness, but just on the list, we don't know what he'll testify about.
Think about the Frazee case for a minute.
The trial was progressing along, and IIRC nobody was really sure how it was going to turn out, whether or not KK would be believed, etc.
Then, the last day or the day before, here comes the prosecutor with all those toilet paper/paper towel threats and promises to pay for murdering witnesses and their families. WHOA!!! That was it, and everyone knew it.

Now back to the Gannon Stauch trial (yes I know it hasn't begun yet, just assume it has).
Near the end of the trial it's obvious that there is no smoking gun, no body, no real witnesses. (NO please don't say we've got this or that, etc, I'm saying imagine this situation.)
So here comes the end of the prosecution's side, and now everyone is kind of looking around and saying, uh, that's it? With their fingers crossed for justice.
So the prosecution puts up RD and his videos and shows that GANNON NEVER CAME BACK THAT MONDAY!
Imagine that bombshell.
So back to the present, in this particular case, maybe it doesn't matter that RD's evidence was released by him through a handful of media interviews. That means everyone knows about it, no bombshell possible, if needed.

And, in future cases, a very very good lesson why witnesses should not seek publicity and reveal their evidence before trials.

OK, this time no more on this subject, if you guys don't agree you don't agree, but I won't change my mind either, it hurts cases to reveal evidence ahead of time with LE no longer having that weapon in their arsenal, just like they DID have in the Frazee case.

Last edited:
Just so newcomers know- RD is neither a suspect nor a witness.
He is merely a conscientious neighbor of the Stauch family who was sufficiently caring to go through video of his CCTV system from times BEFORE the reported missing times.
He submitted all his footage to LE.

LS silently screams a lust to make LH’s world intolerable. She believes her secrets are hidden behind her mask. Her love of ugliness and deformity is seething through. Unmask the mask. She’s transparent. Can you see her? Ms. Strobel, meet your client. This is Tee.
View attachment 238290

The docs have her listed as 130 lbs., no height. There's no way she's 130, unless she's 5 ft tall.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

Gannon is my hero!
You are probably right...I just think it has to be a place that Letecia was comfortable in, so she ditches key to gate(or puts it in his pocket) but in her mind he is going to “run away” out the back gate and gone... now we know she can’t carry him far, but she can visualize a place to put him, as if he is a runaway, then by truck she goes to that place, they searched the neighborhood and nearby, unless they did a police grid search is it possible they missed him?

Last edited by a moderator:
I was literally just thinking to myself the exact same question, almost word for word, lol. Thanks for thinking (and posting) for me.
It's likely already been answered - I can't keep up with this thread no matter how hard I try.

So then... where's the dog?
We don't know but I'm sure someone in TS's family can arrange to return it, if that's what the court order says.

Imo

It has changed, see the posts above.
But, let's say he was an essential witness, but just on the list, we don't know what he'll testify about.
Think about the Frazee case for a minute.
The trial was progressing along, and IIRC nobody was really sure how it was going to turn out, whether or not KK would be believed, etc.
Then, the last day or the day before, here comes the prosecutor with all those toilet paper/paper towel threats and promises to pay for murdering witnesses and their families. WHOA!!! That was it, and everyone knew it.

Now back to the Gannon Stauch trial (yes I know it hasn't begun yet, just assume it has).
Near the end of the trial it's obvious that there is no smoking gun, no body, no real witnesses. (NO please don't say we've got this or that, etc, I'm saying imagine this situation.)
So here comes the end of the prosecution's side, and now everyone is kind of looking around and saying, uh, that's it? With their fingers crossed for justice.
So the prosecution puts up RD and his videos and shows that GANNON NEVER CAME BACK THAT MONDAY!
Imagine that bombshell.
So back to the present, in this particular case, maybe it doesn't matter that RD's evidence was released by him through a handful of media events. That means everyone knows about it, no bombshell possible, if needed.

And, in future cases, a very very good lesson why witnesses should not seek publicity and reveal their evidence before trials.

OK, this time no more on this subject, if you guys don't agree you don't agree, but I won't change my mind either, it hurts cases to reveal evidence ahead of time with LE no longer having that weapon in their arsenal, just like they DID have in the Frazee case.

OK, I know you said no more on the subject, and I’m not trying to change your mind, I respect your opinion.
But I have to respond to your point about the bombshells. Many cases, probably most cases, don’t have bombshells that come up in trial. I don’t think a bombshell is required for conviction.

Besides, the “paper towel bombshell” in the Frazee case, was just the cherry on top of the icing that was already on the LWOP cake. Bizarre as hell when it came out, but definitely not necessary for his conviction.

And I believe this will be true when this case goes to trial. When the evidence is overwhelming, no bombshells necessary!

That being said, I do agree with you though, that evidence should not be released if LE doesn’t want it released. I’m not positive that is RD’s fault though. But I am positive he doesn’t want to hurt the investigation, or getting justice for Gannon.

Just so newcomers know- RD is neither a suspect nor a witness.
He is merely a conscientious neighbor of the Stauch family who was sufficiently caring to go through video of his CCTV system from times BEFORE the reported missing times.
He submitted all his footage to LE.

Thank you @kittythehare
Jumping off your post :) I would also like to add.
IMO he was not seeking publicity as some imply. Reporters went door knocking in his neighborhood.
And also IMO, we did not see ALL the footage he has.
His camera records non stop and picks up sound.

#BringGannonHome

Last edited:
JMOO I'm a person with no reason to put all my faith and trust in LE or DA's (tho I do appreciate all the good things done by Colorado Springs agencies recently). Perhaps if I were in RD's position I might be inclined to contact the media regarding the evidence I had just given to LE particularly if they asked me not to (Sorry, everyone), and especially in my own small county with few funds (except when the sheriff wants to buy a tank) or resources. I think, given the situation, that I would want everyone to know how this neighbor, LS, had lied, and that she was still living amongst us, and the LE had my evidence. Again just me and MOO. Also, imo think the media coverage doesn't damage this case>

I thought that too, but it would have helped LS’s narrative that Gannon ran away... he was so upset about the dog, etc... or that he left with the dog....
I believe the dog was there until some point after police were involved.
plus, we had motion detected in the house, which tells me dogs were moving around.
heck, she might have bought tons of new dog treats and put them in multiple rooms for the dogs to move around more than normal...
nothing here based on fact, just my speculation...

Wow. That would be crazy (even for her). And possible even without dog treats.

Of course, the motion detection could also be explained entirely by a fast moving human.

Either way, a really good point. I think if we ever find out the details (we may not), we may find even more bizarre LS behavior.

I had this same thought early on. Does anyone know, statistically, how many female murderers murder more than once? It seems pretty unlikely to me, but I admit to having the thought. It's hard to imagine murdering a child and not being an absolute wreck afterwards. The horror of the act and dealing with the aftermath would do me in.

That's because you have a conscience. You can't possibly make sense out of an act that doesn't particularly involve it. Kinda like making sense out of something senseless, sane out of something insane.

Moo, Moo

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

Honestly I am fairly certain evidence will show that LE wanted that brief clip out to rattle LS. If RD did it on his own I believe more film would be available. LE knows how to play media games to assist investigators

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG, Sadie is a puppy. Do you think that she let her out then blamed it on Gannon?

That's what I was speculating in my post earlier. TS is definitely sadistic enough! Who knows?? LS is in jail, the dog is missing & AS wants it back! I'd be surprised if TS toted Sadie on her cross country "jaunt" to SC (either flying or driving.) So where is Sadie??

and more importantly, WHERE IS GANNON??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member