Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
An outhouse? Jmo

Conflicting statements in the article from this news outlet.

The 15-month-old, who was reported missing back in February, was found under an outhouse on her grandfather's property.

The toddler’s body was found in a building on a property off Muddy Creek Road in Sullivan County last Friday and court documents indicate that the property is owned by Evelyn’s maternal grandfather, Tommy Boswell Sr.

Evelyn Mae Boswell’s body found ‘surrounded by toys’ in out house on her grandfather’s property

Nancy Grace is better at sensationalizing than facts. An outbuilding is not an outhouse. Reporters on scene called it a shed. We do not know how little Evelyn was placed in the shed, whether in a container or not and how her belongings were arranged. And we will not know for a long time. Only the headline is truthful and anyone who follows true crime knows that already. jmo The contents of the shed were abandoned. sadly. but that doesn't mean the property &/or shed was abandoned. Someone may have planned to move those things.

Last edited:
I apologize for spreading Nancy Grace. My knee jerk reaction was OUTHOUSE? But I agree, I think it is not the wooden shed used as we now use toilets for.

another reason I can't stand her! And yet I played right in. **hangs head**

I apologize for spreading Nancy Grace. My knee jerk reaction was OUTHOUSE? But I agree, I think it is not the wooden shed used as we now use toilets for.

another reason I can't stand her! And yet I played right in. **hangs head**

We are all hungry for any information. and Ms Grace's success depends upon her ability to capitalize on that and grab our attention. I have just seen what she has done in other cases.

kind of OT kind of not. I fell in love with darling Jenise Wright. still am. In her case the suspect was identified and charged pretty quickly but for 4 years, more or less, he jacked the system around and it took that long for him to finally agree to a plea deal. I don't think we will have to wait that long in this case. There's not likely to be much publicized until after the grand jury which is scheduled for April. There will be motions and postponements but I don't think this will go on for a long period of time as we saw with Gabe G. So, when I say long time, it is relative to the particular case, but we should expect to be in the dark on a lot of things for awhile. imo......or she may just confess and not take it to trial, ending things fairly quickly.

edited to add possible confession

Last edited:
Details from toddler's death scene may lead to killer, says panel of investigators

"This baby has been found out in an outhouse, as they're calling it, an abandoned property, in the cold with all her toys and her diapers, clothes just strewn around her, just thrown in there. It's just almost too much to take in," said Grace

My heart is shattered.
I'm taking "outhouse" to actually mean "out building," mainly because Evelyn was reportedly found among toys, diapers and trash, which sounds like the building was storing stuff.

IMO that points very strongly to MB being the perp, especially since Evelyn was found in the exact clothes she described her wearing when she went "missing."

It disgusts me that Evelyn's mother was most likely aware of where her daughter's body was (if not the very cause of her death) yet she instead chose to put herself into the spotlight, enjoying the attention of reporters wanting to interview her. To me it says this is a young woman devoid of empathy. IMO it's not only due to her young age, it stinks of a self-immersed liar who only cares for herself.

The only question remaining in my mind is whether or not others knew and/or helped conceal poor Evelyn in a cold outbuilding like trash. MOO.

Ride for Evelyn: Community members biked from the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office to Muddy Creek block

Bike.jpg

Community members biked from the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office to the Muddy Creek block where remains identified as 15-month-old Evelyn Boswell were found Friday, March 7.

The bikers organized the event to pay respect to Evelyn.

[...]

Ocean Blue Eyes took her time to share with us her knowledge from studying these cases for 40 years! It is a super stellar post. Like it should be a sticky somewhere. With the evidence we have and her post I am convinced beyond a reasonable doubt that Megan killed this child. I would still like to know the cause of death. And yes, suspicious of involvement from others. AB did tell TBsr that he would regret reporting little Evelyn missing. Where did that come from?? imo

Nancy Grace is better at sensationalizing than facts. An outbuilding is not an outhouse. Reporters on scene called it a shed. We do not know how little Evelyn was placed in the shed, whether in a container or not and how her belongings were arranged. And we will not know for a long time. Only the headline is truthful and anyone who follows true crime knows that already. jmo The contents of the shed were abandoned. sadly. but that doesn't mean the property &/or shed was abandoned. Someone may have planned to move those things.

Would expect better of her than “Outhouse” I mean really she is a southerner!

Would the autopsy results be sealed to the family?? I can't imagine that they would be. But, who would they be released to, the father...surely not MB. Just thinking about other than the obvious, why was AB very publically excluded from arrangements for the baby Evelyn? Any thoughts?

Would the autopsy results be sealed to the family?? I can't imagine that they would be. But, who would they be released to, the father...surely not MB. Just thinking about other than the obvious, why was AB very publically excluded from arrangements for the baby Evelyn? Any thoughts?

Just my thoughts - I believe AB has a part in this murder. She has to have known about it and where Evelyn was buried to have made the statement to her ex, MB’s father, that he would be sorry he reported EB missing. This is why AB was excluded from the public arrangements for Evelyn.

BBM. TB and AB have had a volatile relationship. I believe the fact that TB made it a point to state he was excluding AB has more to do with what's happened between them leading up to and following their divorce.
His granddaughter is dead and his daughter is responsible. He might be fighting a bit of guilt himself. But casting his anger on AB, his ex, it doesn't really surprise me.
JMO

can
Details from toddler's death scene may lead to killer, says panel of investigators

"This baby has been found out in an outhouse, as they're calling it, an abandoned property, in the cold with all her toys and her diapers, clothes just strewn around her, just thrown in there. It's just almost too much to take in," said Grace

My heart is shattered.
can i ask where Grace got her information if everything is sealed?
i question LE giving that kind of information to a reporter.
this smacks of sensationalism to me, it may well be true but the language used doesn't sound like a crime scene report, its highly emotive and if it is from the crime scene report it seems rather unprofessional. JMO

can

can i ask where Grace got her information if everything is sealed?
i question LE giving that kind of information to a reporter.
this smacks of sensationalism to me, it may well be true but the language used doesn't sound like a crime scene report, its highly emotive and if it is from the crime scene report it seems rather unprofessional. JMO

Can I say that Nancy Grace would wee on your leg and tell you it was raining? jmo. The only truthful part is the headline and you stated that earlier a few pages ago.

I've been following cases on WS for about 2 years now-never commented or even made an account until baby Evelyn In previous threads, everyone had mentioned how these cases with children stick with you-and the sad thing is... People mentioned so many different ones, because there are just too many. My first case I followed with a child, was Noah McIntosh. It was rough, and his picture stays with me. Evelyn's will too. While it's hard, thank you all for keeping those kids tucked there in your hearts.

The point of posting was to ask if MB was the only person who mentioned AB's comment that TBsr would regret reporting Evelyn missing? Or did TBsr also support this in an interview?

Just thinking, since the waiting is the hardest part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23