Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #53

Status
Not open for further replies.

They know who they are.
The ones who bullied until I backed away. The ones who have been banned or on T/O. The tag-teamers go then come back under another name, their illiteracy is a dead giveaway. The Teflon coated ones who incently blame and insinuate the ff and bully the ones who don’t.

What DOC has done is GOLD, wasn’t paid for the efforts and got slammed on Fri nite and then again on Sat nite & post after post was deleted.
*$#$#*#&% !!

I’ve held back on commenting over the last few days because I was absorbing all this new information that was brought to light at the inquest. I’ve been trying to get my head around all the witnesses who gave testimonies this week some of which gave startling information about Abbott revealing his twisted personality and wicked ways. What I’m still trying to figure out is whether or not these witnesses have come forth prior to this inquest and provided police with statements and if so were their statements followed up by police and investigators on this case? Can anyone provide any info regarding the nannies testimony and whether or not her information was given at an earlier date and if that information was followed through by investigators. I also find the fact that some of these witnesses claimed to have known Abbott’s past and yet remained friends with him over the years despite their suspicions. In fact I find that really odd.

They know who they are.
The ones who bullied until I backed away. The ones who have been banned or on T/O. The tag-teamers go then come back under another name, their illiteracy is a dead giveaway. The Teflon coated ones who incently blame and insinuate the ff and bully the ones who don’t.

What DOC has done is GOLD, wasn’t paid for the efforts and got slammed on Fri nite and then again on Sat nite & post after post was deleted.
*$#$#*#&% !!
Don’t get sucked in, tgy. We can’t lose you too. You’re an original on this thread. We’ve already lost Makara and others, and now doc:(

Last edited:
I’ve held back on commenting over the last few days because I was absorbing all this new information that was brought to light at the inquest. I’ve been trying to get my head around all the witnesses who gave testimonies this week some of which gave startling information about Abbott revealing his twisted personality and wicked ways. What I’m still trying to figure out is whether or not these witnesses have come forth prior to this inquest and provided police with statements and if so were their statements followed up by police and investigators on this case? Can anyone provide any info regarding the nannies testimony and whether or not her information was given at an earlier date and if that information was followed through by investigators. I also find the fact that some of these witnesses claimed to have known Abbott’s past and yet remained friends with him over the years despite their suspicions. In fact I find that really odd.

I cant answer the whole question but I did notice this paragraph in article in The Australian
The actual incident occurred in 2018 -

She said she was visiting them in 2018, and by chance was playing “William’s song” – Bring Him Home, which is from Les Miserables — on her phone app when the younger of them told her that he knew who had killed William.

NoCookies | The Australian

Last edited:
I have asked a mod to edit my posts, to adhere to some members requests.

I won't be commenting any further. ............

Just to be clear, I made no requests. What I did was say I wouldn't have revealed the information.

It's clear my post started something, something I didn't foresee. In hindsight it would have been better if I had conveyed my thoughts in an off thread communication I guess. I'm not a regular on WS and haven't been here nearly as long as some, live and learn.

My concern was for the children and even though the relationship was revealed in open court for all to hear I had made a personal choice to leave it in the court room. I can see others have a different opinion and I respect that.

We all go above and beyond to protect a very special little girl who is caught up in this case, I was affording the boys mentioned in Fridays evidence the same protection and I'll do it again for any children who are inadvertently brought into the proceedings. They are all precious.

I don't think anyone has done anything wrong here, all I saw was people trying to understand why the media reported in the way they did and why the court didn't go with a closed court for this particular evidence and these witnesses.

Let's see what this week brings. Hopefully something will come to light which will lead investigators to William.

I cant answer the whole question but I did notice this paragraph in article in The Australian
The actual incident occurred in 2018 -

She said she was visiting them in 2018, and by chance was playing “William’s song” – Bring Him Home, which is from Les Miserables — on her phone app when the younger of them told her that he knew who had killed William.

NoCookies | The Australian
Thanx Slouth

Amy reported to Crimestoppers on 7th September 2017.

Every witness called has come forward before the inquest.

The Coroner is working through the police brief provided to her by the Task Force. Contained within the police brief are the statements taken by police investigators.

Last edited:
I have asked a mod to edit my posts, to adhere to some members requests.

I won't be commenting any further. ............
drsleuth,

I don't understand what on earth is going on here. The only problem with the posts about Tanya and Amy's evidence, IMO, was that the name they reported the children using for the offender was left unchanged. End of story! Everything else: all good!

You've been doing a great job with your reports from the inquest, and I hope you can continue. Thank you.

drsleuth,

I don't understand what on earth is going on here. The only problem with the posts about Tanya and Amy's evidence, IMO, was that the name they reported the children using for the offender was left unchanged. End of story! Everything else: all good!

You've been doing a great job with your reports from the inquest, and I hope you can continue. Thank you.
It’s not all about one poster , hopefully others that attended or will be attending keep us updated .
Edited by me, I meant we shouldn’t all rely on one poster here for all the inquest evidence .

Last edited:
drsleuth,

We’d all love her to continue, but the bullying was atrocious. It’s so sad when that happens to well respected members. :( IMO.

It’s not all about one poster , hopefully others that attended or will be attending keep us updated .
It seems that doc was the only one willing to pass the information on, though.

Thanks again doc. You know the majority of us have really appreciated it since the Inquest began last year.

edited to add. Thank you for the edit to your post, tbl.

It seems that doc was the only one willing to pass the information on, though.

Thanks again doc. You know the majority of us have really appreciated it since the Inquest began last year.

edited to add. Thank you for the edit to your post, tbl.
I hope my post came across rightly ! dr sleuth has been invaluable and honest , I’ve appreciated all their posts .

Amy reported to Crimestoppers on 7th September 2017.

Every witness called has come forward before the inquest.

The Coroner is working through the police brief provided to her by the Task Force. Contained within the police brief are the statements taken by police investigators.
Thanks Blues Clues

@drsleuth Could you please clarify if this was two separate threats made (according to the boys as per what was relayed by 'Tanya'), or whether this is the same threat mentioned twice in a row? ie was Tanya's mother (Amy) also threatened to have her neck snapped, or the one occurrence only, of the boys' mother's neck being snapped, if the boys were to 'tell'? TIA!
As I understood the reported conversation, the boys said their Mum would get her neck snapped ( no threat to Amy ) IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88