GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Tuffgong is just confused about what the civil trial (which will never happen) actually is.... it is not a criminal retrial at all, @Tuffgong .....

Oh how I agree! This guy is throwing around words that he thinks will fly right by people. Not sure if he's playing with a full deck or has for a while. Sad but true. jmo

As much as i wish he would, i don't think he knows where her body is. I think TM has that info. I also think her mother knows and thats how she controls SM in jail. Surprised we haven't heard anything about the kids lately.

The children need left alone even if they did speak out and live in the community. If there's something they are doing that leans towards being bad, they would need to be investigated like anyone. Poor kids they may know a lot more and have seen a lot of stuff. They were kids when Heather went missing. They needed so much love, not confusion. Many prayers and thoughts for them. Many.

MOP, Tammy knows exactly where Heather is. Sidney 99 percent sure Sid knows too. jmo

I think about Heather and her family often, hoping they finally get some answers and can get Heather back ... sadly I think no one will find out the truth other than those who already know it.

Also curious to see if Sidney spills, but I feel like he would have given that info up sooner if he was going to.

The children need left alone even if they did speak out and live in the community. If there's something they are doing that leans towards being bad, they would need to be investigated like anyone. Poor kids they may know a lot more and have seen a lot of stuff. They were kids when Heather went missing. They needed so much love, not confusion. Many prayers and thoughts for them. Many.

MOP, Tammy knows exactly where Heather is. Sidney 99 percent sure Sid knows too. jmo

I'm hoping they got away from TM's mother and sister. Only the youngest i think is still underage. Was so hoping SM's parents would have gotten him away.

I'm hoping they got away from TM's mother and sister. Only the youngest i think is still underage. Was so hoping SM's parents would have gotten him away.
I saw a photo of NM recently on her FB Page, she's turned into a beautiful young lady.

I'd like to hope the time Sid spent in jail made a difference, but likely not. Would he tell, if he even knew where Heather's body went?

Last edited:
I saw a photo of NM recently on her FB Page, she's turned into a beautiful young lady.

I'd like to hope the time Sid spent in jail made a difference, but likely not. Would he tell, if he even knew where Heather's body went?

SM lost all credibility a few years ago, imo. He took the bizarre road. Heather was a one night x3 stand that wouldn't leave him alone. Only bad words for his statements and TM's. Both of them. SM is even more obvious a liar than TM to me. Just liars the both of them. jmo

(he let TM portray HE as someone she wasn't ever. What a sleezebag!)

It's hard to believe but in a little more than a year, NM will be the same age as Heather was when she was murdered.

ETA: I just fell down the FB rabbit hole. Seems PC's got a new man in her life.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member