Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't help but think that with all the name variations she has used, previous charges for crimes, inability to get a teaching job, etc., that somebody or somebodies had suspicions about her lack of moral character. I'm not accusing anyone. But she was not any kind of role model for any child. She had an online presence. I wonder if her statement to judge in her court appearance in North Carolina where she said she wasn't running from anyone, was more of her presplaining. She had obviously been running for years. So I'm angry at any enablers.

I can't help but think that with all the name variations she has used, previous charges for crimes, inability to get a teaching job, etc., that somebody or somebodies had suspicions about her lack of moral character. I'm not accusing anyone. But she was not any kind of role model for any child. She had an online presence. I wonder if her statement to judge in her court appearance in North Carolina where she said she wasn't running from anyone, was more of her presplaining. She had obviously been running for years. So I'm angry at any enablers.
bbm
Agreed.^^^
Speculation : TS' mom was very supportive of her, and no doubt continues to do so.
We don't know. So that's a theory.
Imo.

Gannon’s dad, Al Stauch, will join Gannon’s mother Landen Hoitt and his younger sister Laina Stauch as some of the 316 witnesses identified in court documents, along with the witness protected 17-year-old daughter of the accused killer, Letecia Stauch.
Gannon Stauch's dad will testify against 'killer' wife Letecia at murder trial - as will her own daughter

What do they mean by “witness protected”? Does this mean HH is in witness protection? Interesting article did not name her but named Laina, both minors.

Yup, she's smartly stupid.

And I agree about the overwhelmed part, but not the rest, I'm thinking she's full on 100% full contact panicking. I think right before the court appearance she got a high-level synopsis of the depth and detail that they had on her and her activities and isn't handling anything well right now. I think her team is being bombarded with a constant flow of paperwork even as we speak. That and her living conditions is making her beyond discombobufrazzled right now (my word, just made up for her). She's cracking and I think it'll be soon. We shall see.

@Frig you have coined 2 of my new fav phrases in your post! Add evil & soulless and you've got a great description of LS! :D:D

Gannon’s dad, Al Stauch, will join Gannon’s mother Landen Hoitt and his younger sister Laina Stauch as some of the 316 witnesses identified in court documents, along with the witness protected 17-year-old daughter of the accused killer, Letecia Stauch.
Gannon Stauch's dad will testify against 'killer' wife Letecia at murder trial - as will her own daughter

What do they mean by “witness protected”? Does this mean HH is in witness protection? Interesting article did not name her but named Laina, both minors.
This reporter merely copies and pastes from publications that actually do the reporting.

When he does interpret a public document, he invariably sensationalizes it.

If he’s breaking something, he’s doing it in error. I don’t think we’ve heard anything about a witness being “protected.”

Nothing to see here. If you see Chris Spargo’s name, just take what you’re about to read with a shaker of salt.

Last edited:
Have we seen any mention of LS going through Gannon's phone and calling his contacts to see if they might know where he was ... after all she is the one who said he ran away.
IKR?!!

In the begining I asked if she called his phone. Seeing he was not coming home when he was supposed to. I mean, you would think she would call him and tell him it was time to get home.

If she did that---- then the phone would ring in their own home. She would pick it up and see he "allegedly" left his phone at home.

Well that begs the question, did she start going through his friends list and start calling all of them to see if he was there?

She said: "I dont know any of his friends AL knows all that information."

Yet, that's a lie. Cause at the moment she found the phone at home---she had access too his contact list.

She would see who he had called, texted or who he got communication from.

Hey Everyone,

I want to personally invite you tonight to Websleuths Radio Podcast YOUTUBE LIVE tonight at 10:00 PM Eastern.
Somehow, last night, we were discussing the virus but we ended up have a three-hour live show (that went off-topic big time) and it was actually, mostly, fun. Really.
Tonight we will discuss the virus and other cases as well. Join us in our live chat. CLICK HERE TONIGHT 10 PM EASTERN!
I didn't get email notification last night, was frantic all night cos thought little dog wasn't doing well.

This reporter merely copies and pastes from publications that actually do the reporting.

If he’s breaking something, he’s doing it in error. I don’t think we’ve heard anything about a witness being “protected.”

Nothing to see here. If you see Chris Spargo’s name, just take what you’re about to read with a shaker of salt.

Thank you for the information!

Yes! and seems like he never had English classes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member