Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
No - that's from 2020. There's another school district that sent out notices to parents that TS had been at their school from March to November. I was surprised too. It's on this thread, I'll see if I can find it.

I've seen the other letter in the MSM in the past but haven't yet found it today except on FB. It was from District 3. District 20 is from January 2020.

Edited to add: Gannon's stepmom former Widefield School District teacher

Not only was she not a curriculum director for District 49, she never worked there at all. I can’t believe she had that listed on her resume when she applied for District 20 (no wonder they rescinded their offer!) This is a very small town. This was in the local paper the day she was arrested:

Despite Letecia Stauch’s personal information on her social media profiles saying she’s employed as a “curriculum developer” at School District 49, she does not and has never worked for the Peyton-based district, said spokesman David Nancarrow.

Personal information promoted by Letecia Stauch, arrested in death of stepson, refuted by local school district

She was in District 2 from March to November:

Academy D-20 rescinded job offer to Letecia Stauch after stepson went missing

(About ⅔ of the way down the article). I had not heard this until today.

DBM Cindizzi beat me ....IMO, she was verbally told not to return Friday and it went up the chain of command or put to paper at a later date.
I posted about a possible connection to what happened to Gannon. There is another article which said she was asked not to return on Friday, January 24th.
Could she have been stressed out & PO'd that she was caught lying?

DBM Cindizzi beat me ....IMO, she was verbally told not to return Friday and it went up the chain of command or put to paper at a later date.
ITA she found out somehow on Friday, maybe through the grapevine IMO . She had to have known her background check was not going to come back clean. And now the spokeswoman for D-20 says she can’t comment any further
“Due to the investigation “. Interesting.
Sorry for posting duplicates of the same articles! Trying to listen to the presser on Covid virus in the background and it’s giving me anxiety. Going to let my dog take me for a walk and get off here for a bit.

From March 5th-

Letecia Stauch, 36, was going through orientation for a job at Mountain Ridge Middle School in Academy District 20 when her employment offer was rescinded, The Colorado Sun has learned.

“Academy District 20 rescinded her employment offer after finding inconsistencies in her employment application,” district spokeswoman Allison Cortez said.
Stepmom arrested in Gannon Stauch disappearance was fired from teaching job days before boy went missing

-And-

According to Stauch’s now-deleted Facebook page, where she goes by the name Tee Stauch, she worked as a curriculum developer at School District 49 in the Pikes Peak region of Colorado. But the school district told the Colorado Springs Gazette she never actually worked there, despite listing it on Facebook and her Linkedin profile.

“Whatever she’s posted is not correct,” a school district spokesman told the Gazette. “We have no motivations for what that is.” The newspaper reports that Stauch did get her license to teach elementary school, special education and secondary social studies in Colorado in March 2019.

In January 2020, Stauch posted on a Linkedin ad for Frontier Airlines saying she had applied for flight attendant jobs based out of Denver and Miami. That post was made about three weeks before Gannon Stauch went missing.
Letecia ‘Tee’ Stauch: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

So I guess her reference for School District 49 in Pikes Peak didn't check out? So then she was going to become a flight attendant?

Not only was she not a curriculum director for District 49, she never worked there at all. I can’t believe she had that listed on her resume when she applied for District 20 (no wonder they rescinded their offer!) This is a very small town. This was in the local paper the day she was arrested:

Despite Letecia Stauch’s personal information on her social media profiles saying she’s employed as a “curriculum developer” at School District 49, she does not and has never worked for the Peyton-based district, said spokesman David Nancarrow.

Personal information promoted by Letecia Stauch, arrested in death of stepson, refuted by local school district
She’s a con artist. I bet investigators will uncover plenty of unsavory info in her background if they haven’t already.

From March 5th-

Letecia Stauch, 36, was going through orientation for a job at Mountain Ridge Middle School in Academy District 20 when her employment offer was rescinded, The Colorado Sun has learned.

“Academy District 20 rescinded her employment offer after finding inconsistencies in her employment application,” district spokeswoman Allison Cortez said.
Stepmom arrested in Gannon Stauch disappearance was fired from teaching job days before boy went missing

-And-

According to Stauch’s now-deleted Facebook page, where she goes by the name Tee Stauch, she worked as a curriculum developer at School District 49 in the Pikes Peak region of Colorado. But the school district told the Colorado Springs Gazette she never actually worked there, despite listing it on Facebook and her Linkedin profile.

“Whatever she’s posted is not correct,” a school district spokesman told the Gazette. “We have no motivations for what that is.” The newspaper reports that Stauch did get her license to teach elementary school, special education and secondary social studies in Colorado in March 2019.

In January 2020, Stauch posted on a Linkedin ad for Frontier Airlines saying she had applied for flight attendant jobs based out of Denver and Miami. That post was made about three weeks before Gannon Stauch went missing.
Letecia ‘Tee’ Stauch: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

So I guess her reference for School District 49 in Pikes Peak didn't check out? So then she was going to become a flight attendant?

She wouldn't have been a flight attendant with her criminal record. She might have applied. She even might have been hired but once her background checks came back, she would have been let go.

ETA: Also who was going to watch the kids if she was flying trips?

She wouldn't have been a flight attendant with her criminal record. She might have applied. She even might have been hired but once her background checks came back, she would have been let go.

ETA: Also who was going to watch the kids if she was flying trips?

Well, that's a very interesting question. She was requesting a SC airport as one of her home bases (she says - naturally, she could be lying). Anyway, I think she planned to move back to SC. Probably herself and Harley. I don't think she saw those kids in her future.

Thanks for sharing.

This should absolutely be mandatory in all states!
Mandated reporters are legally required to report any suspicion of neglect or child abuse to authorities.

In my state, a mandated reporter, as a condition of their licensure, must complete biannual mandated reporter training. No license = no job.

MOO, Gannon's injury required medical attention. Medical professionals are mandated reporters. The training instructs not to make the determination, make the report. Regardless of explanations, you must report. No one wants to be on record as treating an injury that was later determined to be unreported child abuse.

IMO she is one of those people who just rattles off the first thing that comes to mind when caught out and then has to keep on adapting because she hasnt thought about how one lie is going to expose another,it must be utterly exhausting both for her and the person she is lying to!

ETA I Replied when I saw this post and have since seen @10ofRods and @Warwick7 have posted the same thing.
RSBM for focus.

Right on the money IMO. We've seen this behavior on threads here so often; liars who have to keep adapting their lies as one after the other is called out.

I guess we should be grateful that most of them tend to be dumb as rocks which eventually lands them in prison. MOO.

Im surprised the state is not fighting the public release of it. What if the defense requests the trial be moved to another county.
Then lets prepare for the defense to do just that. Now, whether it is denied is another thing. Doing so is just another button to seal up her verdict. A conviction is unlikely to humble TS and cause her to feel remorse. If she can find one thread to an appeal, TS will pull it.

TS is a danger to society and sweet Gannon was the sacrifice that resulted in her exposure :(

My understanding of the witness list is that the prosectution must disclose any *possible* witnesses they could call so that the defense team isn't blind sided during the trial. It's possible the prosecution will change their mind and not call some of them, but what shouldn't happen is that they call a witness during the trial that the defense team didn't know about.

True. But there will be later opportunities for disclosure. So we can't assume all trial witnesses are on the list we've seen nor, as you say, that all people on the list we've seen will be called.
JMO

Well, that's a very interesting question. She was requesting a SC airport as one of her home bases (she says - naturally, she could be lying). Anyway, I think she planned to move back to SC. Probably herself and Harley. I don't think she saw those kids in her future.
Gannon is my hero!Don’t know if there are crew bases in SC, will check?Justice for Gannon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288