Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

The man told the court he once asked Abbott about the murder charge he was acquitted of and Abbott told him “a couple of mates borrowed my car... took this girl for a drive.. and she had an epileptic fit and died and 20 years later he’s been charged with this murder”.
Likes throwing his mates under the bus it seems !

would the marshy area where fm thought she heard a sharp cry be on the same route to the school if someone was on foot?
maybe little williams asthma may have turned out a blessing for him if it spared him the absolute horror:(

yes, but at some point they would need to pass many homes to get near to the school (in Kendall)... unless they were picked up on battar creek road?

At least 1 hr before search ramped up..how long to walk that distance

Google says 30 mins to walk the 2.5 km.

If he headed to Kendall Public School, he could have kept mostly on forest trails.
If he headed to Kendall Community Preschool, he could have avoided streets by cutting through fields.

Map link: خرائط ‪Google

We always wondered if Abbott got a ride to Kendall that morning, when Geoff Owen went to pay his advertising account at the Kendall Community Centre.

‬‏‏

So my mum who lives in the area called me a few days ago after seeing FA on the news. She doesn't watch much TV and they were reporting on FA and the inquest. She was in shock and sick at what she has seen reported on him.

She manged a few rental properties (on behalf of the owners) about 12 years ago and FA used to do the maintenance jobs such as lawn mowing, fixing the fences and other jobs. I had no idea of this until late last week.

He would hitch hike from his residence at the time all the way to these jobs which was a good distance away.

It is interesting as she described him as polite, hard working and kind back then. She worked closely with him on many occasions on the properties, even making him lunch and sitting down for friendly chat with both he and the owners of the properties.

She said that he was just always so polite and helpful, so punctual and work proud.

She said she used to give him a lift part way home as well (when she would be returning back to town) she would drop him off about 20km up the road where he would hitch back home.

Now I am seeing all these news updates about the murder he was acquitted of 30 years ago. I simply cannot believe my mum drove in a car with him on several occasions through areas surrounded by bush. She is so lucky. That is all I am saying.

I wont go into detail of all the things she has told me (even though they are unrelated to William) due to the ongoing William investigation as well as not wanting to breach any TOS here.

My mum feels utterly betrayed after I filled her in on everything about FA and his convictions and what is currently being reported. She gave this man so much work and referred him for so many other jobs to other people to give him a go. All the time she had no idea of the trial back 30 years ago and now his current conviction.

I feel incredibly lucky that mum is still here after being so kind to help a man out, not knowing his apparent true personality. Especially after reading Lia's two tweets below.

Just shows, you never really know someone.
(No links provided, Admin delete if not allowed)

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

·
3h

The court heard Abbott once threatened Mr Parish with a machete while he was living on their property. Mr Parish told the court “we were trying to get him off the property and Frank was getting pretty angry about it”.

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

·
3h

Replying to
@LiaJHarris
Mr Parish told the court Abbott threatened him during an argument, telling him he’d beaten a murder charge before and wasn’t afraid to go to jail. Claiming he said “I don’t care, I’ll go to jail, I’ll get three square meals a day”. He told the court he was scared of him.
o how darn right scary

d147537d1bcffc567f29c078ca5eefcd

Frank Abbott is a convicted pedophile and person of interest in William's suspected abduction.

A dying man picked up his best mate and missing toddler William Tyrrell from behind a shed and drove them 300 kilometres north, a court has heard.

Ms Okpegbue said Mr Porter, who died last year, was distressed following the conversation and had placed his head on her shoulder.

Abbott lived on the Parish family property in a caravan and would do handyman work for $10 an hour.

No cookies | NT News

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

The court is now being played a recorded phone call between Abbott and Mr Parish from August 12, 2019, while Abbott was in jail.

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

·
23h

Mr Parish tells Abbott during the call that his friend Ray Porter had passed away.

So when did RP pass away? Between April and August 2019 presumably. I wonder if MP ever visited RP at the nursing home.

Did RP pass away before the August 2019 tranch or during?

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

The man told the court he once asked Abbott about the murder charge he was acquitted of and Abbott told him “a couple of mates borrowed my car... took this girl for a drive.. and she had an epileptic fit and died and 20 years later he’s been charged with this murder”.

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

The man told the court he thought it was “rubbish”.
He's comes across to me as though he plays the "victim card" quite well. Nothing is ever his fault... all those around him liars... what a nasty bit of gear. IMO

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

The court is now being played a recorded phone call between this man and Abbott from August, 2019, while he was in jail. Abbott mentioned the Tyrrell case and the man asks why he’s being questioned and he replied “because I lived in the area... I’m not charged with anything”.

My comment - this is the man who employed FA.

At least 1 hr before search ramped up..how long to walk that distance
If FM's timelines are correct, at least 25 minutes before police were called.. the Crabbes out and about, HS leaving for bingo, FD arriving back home from Lakewood, PS supposedly sitting on his deck watching everything, AMS standing/sitting outside periodically having a smoke, lawnmower man mowing the lawn.. nobody saw a thing. Seems impossible if someone took him on foot, imho. I could see possibly not making anything of it at the time (although even that would be difficult to understand), but even in hindsight, no neighbours saw anything? How fast can a 70-something year old man walk lugging a 3 year old and trying to keep him silent and without being seen?

ETA: to add that according to FM, she also took a drive, as well as walked the roads, so she was on the lookout as well.. not sure if before or after she called 000.

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

The court is now being played a recorded phone call between this man and Abbott from August, 2019, while he was in jail. Abbott mentioned the Tyrrell case and the man asks why he’s being questioned and he replied “because I lived in the area... I’m not charged with anything”.

My comment - this is the man who employed FA.
Yea he didnt say i didnt do anything

If FM's timelines are correct, at least 25 minutes before police were called.. the Crabbes out and about, HS leaving for bingo, FD arriving back home from Lakewood, PS supposedly sitting on his deck watching everything, AMS standing/sitting outside periodically having a smoke, lawnmower man mowing the lawn.. nobody saw a thing. Seems impossible if someone took him on foot, imho. I could see possibly not making anything of it at the time (although even that would be difficult to understand), but even in hindsight, no neighbours saw anything? How fast can a 70-something year old man walk lugging a 3 year old and trying to keep him silent and without being seen?

ETA: to add that according to FM, she also took a drive, as well as walked the roads, so she was on the lookout as well.. not sure if before or after she called 000.
But if he took the bush way to the school....i googled and you can see a shed kind of hidden by a track close to the school

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member