Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #28

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything in these reports, etc tied to finances?? Is that something included elsewhere (like with the feds) since they are related to felony charges?? Dumb question, I guess.

*Apologies to all offended by my numerous personal anecdotes (rolling and scrolling becomes tiresome and the mods are busy - so I guess I'll just STHU)
Not offended and Chad started all this Presidency of the Church of the First Born nonsense in his email to Lori, so we should blame him really.

Pact? They believe in their twisted heads that they will ride this out? Perhaps when charges are brought, they will change their minds and turn on each other ? Or she has him on his wife’s death and he has her on her children and Ex husband? Who would benefit the most from turning ? Horrific.

They both have lied so many times, I've been wondering if they haven't been lying to one another all along. Maybe they have actually already turned on each other in their own ways?

LV and CD are being very selfish and downright evil....if they had any love or consideration for any of their family members they would step up and tell the truth....the pain they have caused can’t be denied or explained as a custody dispute...they truly are pathetic...

FYI, IP works at Melaleuca in IF. Founded by Frank Vandersloot, a very rich and influential businessman, he was in the news previously regarding reports of him trying to squash negative news reports concerning the local boy scouts. I won't say anymore here regarding this but plenty of info from msm is on the web concerning this. MOO
left there a while ago. another job in idaho fall. But begs the question ----> now that he is living in AZ, what gives.???

I didn't see anything about MG, who would have been the reason for the charge pertaining to LVD and CD asking her to lie about the whereabouts. Sorry, can't remember the legal jargon at the moment. Obviously there will be more evidence sent to defense as part of the discovery, or at least I would assume so. Still very interesting that Ian was interviewed with his wife and not Melani. He and MBP already tied the knot by then. JMO

RSBM.

If you have a source for that I'd love to see it. Because the only thing I have ever seen record of is Chad telling people that Lori is an "empty nester" (i.e. all her children have grown up and left the home), that she has no minor children, and that they as a couple have no children in their care. In other words he doesn't even acknowledge Tylee and JJ's existence. Well, that's not entirely true... there was that one time he told LEO that he last saw JJ over a month ago at apartment #107 - this after he was married to the woman (unbeknownst to LE at the time) who was supposed to be caring for these children. But even here it's apparent that he tried to disassociate JJ and Tylee from Lori and himself rather than taking any kind of responsibility for their whereabouts and well-being, you know, since he was now their stepfather.

The only people I have seen put forth the theory that the children are still alive, hidden away somewhere, are unrelated people projecting their own hopes and emotions into the case. In other words these are unfounded rumors. Unless of course you have some evidence directly from Chad that he's telling people the kids are alive and well somewhere. But even here, as much as I'd like to believe it myself, I wouldn't trust anything he says as he has proven himself a liar and manipulator already. Until he can bring forth the kids alive and well he's got no standing. MOO.

I agree. JMHO Chad and Lori were telling family that there were no minor children and that Tylee had died. This narrative created a fantasy world of their own creating. What was their aim? No one tells family there are no children, unless there are no children. They weren't lying, there were no children by this point. Their world crashed when LE came asking questions. It really is sad. Incredibly sad. Those poor kids, poor Tammy, poor Charles.

They both have lied so many times, I've been wondering if they haven't been lying to one another all along. Maybe they have actually already turned on each other in their own ways?
Good point. I’ve never quite been able to figure out whether both are suffering from delusions of grandeur, or if both are evilly and persuasively dishonest, or one of each. But I’ve never really thought about the nuances of the dishonesty: could be dishonest with the world AND each other, or are they dishonest with the world but complicit with each other (if that makes sense). It’s just all so convoluted, and I guess it’s good none of it makes sense to us - I don’t think I would want it to! It speaks to our conscience and our humanity that it doesn’t (if that makes sense?;)). Yes - a good point.

Last edited:
Been a crazy day so I hope you will join me tonight in our live chatroom on Websleuths YouTube channel. Tonight at 10:00 PM Eastern.
CLICK HERE TO WATCH LIVE.
The chat room is a blast and hopefully, we can take your mind off of reality even if for just a bit.
See you tonight.

I agree. JMHO Chad and Lori were telling family that there were no minor children and that Tylee had died. This narrative created a fantasy world of their own creating. What was their aim? No one tells family there are no children, unless there are no children. They weren't lying, there were no children by this point. Their world crashed when LE came asking questions. It really is sad. Incredibly sad. Those poor kids, poor Tammy, poor Charles.

And in a few years they will be the subject of Killer couples on Oxygen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RonaldLew