IL - Actor Jussie Smollett allegedly attacked in hate crime Jan 2019 #5 Smollett indicted”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jussie Smollett maintains his innocence and says he is willing to 'fight or die' to be cleared of renewed charges he 'lied to police' about the 'hoax' race attack in Chicago

Jussie Smollett insists he is innocent and says he is willing to 'fight or die' to be cleared | Daily Mail Online
So the death penalty is on the table? We can only hope! Can he get any more hyperbolic? :rolleyes:

He is always willing to bravely “fight or die” when there is absolutely zero chance he will ever die.

Man up, put on your big boy britches and just tell the truth, ya daft twit. (Actually don’t because I really want to see this go to trial.) I cringe on behalf of you.

So the death penalty is on the table? We can only hope! Can he get any more hyperbolic? :rolleyes:

He is always willing to bravely “fight or die” when there is absolutely zero chance he will ever die.

Man up, put on your big boy britches and just tell the truth, ya daft twit. (Actually don’t because I really want to see this go to trial.) I cringe on behalf of you.

The only trial that everyone who is put on the stand will take the fifth.

Jussie Smollett Sues Chicago For Big Bucks Over Alleged Hate Crime – Deadline

In one of the latest filings in the civil case that the City has filed against him to get reimbursed for the $130,000 it spent on the case, Smollett’s attorney claims that even if Jussie did file a false report, he had no way of knowing the police would undertake an investigation – and certainly no way of knowing they’d spend 2,000 hours doing so...:confused:.:rolleyes:.o_O...?

“The mere fact somebody filed a police report doesn’t presume an investigation will be done and certainly not to the extent of what the city is claiming”, Smollett’s attorney wrote. “Jussie Smollett had no control over that”, he added.

Jussie couldn't let an opportunity to make something all about himself pass by. Apparently this is quarantine day 421 for him and hes sung us a song and put the caption on his instagram
'Hope y’all are staying safe. Spread love and kindness … not Rona,'

Jussie Smollett reemerges on Instagram with a soulful song, as he awaits trial for hoax race attack | Daily Mail Online
22F05C7A-3056-47A0-A802-6FB40060D37E.jpeg D0862EED-D95A-48E4-9E31-8C681FBBFC41.jpeg

Gross. I took one for the team and listened to Jussie’s vocal gift to Coronavirus. Jussie smug sings about himself, and almost every sentence begins with “I” or contains “my.” It’s about the strife he has faced during his time on earth. :rolleyes:

I keep reaching for my dream”
“this troubled earth I been roaming since my birth”
my poor restless heart”
“before my life is done gotta find me a place in the sun.”
As an afterthought he says “Stay safe.”

He compares his almost universal societal shunning, which he brought upon himself by his own actions and obstinate refusal to come clean, to millions of people self isolating because of Coronavirus. Totally the same thing!

I love this video of Ryan Reynolds on his Instagram poking fun at the celebrity videos about Coronavirus.

Ryan Reynolds on Instagram: “Another important message from an important celebrity. Let’s spread the word, not the virus. I happily nominate @stevenpage…”

“In times of crisis, I think we all know it’s the celebrities that we count on most. They’re the ones who are gonna get us through this,” 43-year old Reynolds said.

“Right after healthcare workers, first responders, people working essential services, ping-pong players, mannequins, childhood imaginary friends, like 400 other types of people.”
:D

Cook County attorney Kim Foxx wins the Democratic nomination despite outrage over her handling of the Jussie Smollett case

Cook County attorney Kim Foxx wins the Democratic nomination | Daily Mail Online
On the surface it seems unbelievable, but...Crook County, Chicago. Not including the many wonderful people who live there and voted for change.

She won her nomination with an astounding 51 percent of the vote, while her biggest challenger conceded with 31 percent of the vote.

Kim Foxx Wins Reelection in Chicago, Despite Jussie Smollett Case

Jussie Smollett Sues Chicago For Big Bucks Over Alleged Hate Crime – Deadline

In one of the latest filings in the civil case that the City has filed against him to get reimbursed for the $130,000 it spent on the case, Smollett’s attorney claims that even if Jussie did file a false report, he had no way of knowing the police would undertake an investigation – and certainly no way of knowing they’d spend 2,000 hours doing so...:confused:.:rolleyes:.o_O...?

“The mere fact somebody filed a police report doesn’t presume an investigation will be done and certainly not to the extent of what the city is claiming”, Smollett’s attorney wrote. “Jussie Smollett had no control over that”, he added.

His attorneys are as replusive as he is. They must think everyone is dumb as dirt to believe that BS.

Imo, the very reason JS made this all up is to seek attention including getting the cops involved.

So they do their job, and now it's their fault because they did? Gah!

Jmho

Oh, poor thing. His career is likely over according to this article.
He wanted to 'boost' his career with this stunt?? How did that work out for ya, Jussie? He is a sick man IMO. IMO.Jussie Smollett's image takes new hit with revived charges

I didn't know his career could sink any lower after the first initial charges were filed and SM had a field day with him:
  • UPDATED: 11:14 EDT, 22 February 2019
Social media reacts to Jussie Smollett's hoax attack arrest with memes | Daily Mail Online

10109558-6730687-image-m-28_1550775064221.jpg

10109554-6730687-image-a-19_1550774175529.jpg

10109564-6730687-image-m-27_1550774836194.jpg

10109562-6730687-image-m-25_1550774405262.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors