Meet & Greet for New Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Ws MudaMudaMuda, this thread might interest you!
Ws thread..
DNA Solves Cold Cases/Parabon Nanolabs & GED/Match.
Hello--I am a new member of Websleuths site, joined earlier this week, would like to know how and where one may begin a new post within a thread without replying to another post, also how, where to begin new thread and new forum. Lastly, one forum I am following has its ninth thread closed, yet I see no tenth thread. I could find no answers to my queries in the FAQ nor Rules forums. I hope some "expert witness" here may help me. Thank you. The Gannon Stauch case motivated me to join Websleuths. But for all missing persons "Leave No Stone Nor Boulder Unturned," remembering every missing adult was also once somebody's child.

Hi Everyone! I am new also ! I need to figure out how to upload a pic that is small enough for the profile pic so be patient with me lol. I found this site, when I was reading in a FB group about Faye that I was in. Currently I am am just spending time looking thru all of the forums to see if I can help. Gannon's has really caught my eye, and so much information to consume!! I am unsure how much I will be posting, but just know I feel so horrible for the families of these missing people and want to help in what ever way I can!!

Hi All. I have been registered for a few years but just was very busy. Now I am back on track with a little time and I want to get involved. I think you guys do a great job as this site is an awesome tool for missing and murdered victims. Love the way everything is set up.

Hi Everyone! I am new also ! I need to figure out how to upload a pic that is small enough for the profile pic so be patient with me lol. I found this site, when I was reading in a FB group about Faye that I was in. Currently I am am just spending time looking thru all of the forums to see if I can help. Gannon's has really caught my eye, and so much information to consume!! I am unsure how much I will be posting, but just know I feel so horrible for the families of these missing people and want to help in what ever way I can!!

Welcome @JPlonz to WS!
While I've been an active member for some years -- I constantly refer to the FAQ thread for answers to my own questions including questions that I'm asked.

I think there may be an answer to your inquiry here:

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

I am a Forensic Cryptographer that has been working with authorities to expose some hidden ciphers within the SIKIKEY Letter that tie into the GIDGET Letter as well

The evidence is seen in detail on the page I made about it all and I am willing to answer questions about my line of research and the evidence that I found inside of these letters. Teresa Halbach Has Been Found

I am a Forensic Cryptographer that has been working with authorities to expose some hidden ciphers within the SIKIKEY Letter that tie into the GIDGET Letter as well

The evidence is seen in detail on the page I made about it all and I am willing to answer questions about my line of research and the evidence that I found inside of these letters. Teresa Halbach Has Been Found
Ws threads..
SIKIKEY LETTER DECODED - New Information in the case revealed

Steven Avery: Guilty of Teresa Halbach's Murder? #2

Hello,
I was actually doing a web search on Evelyn Boswell and found this site. I read the entire forum on her case. By the time I hit page 20 I was hooked and couldn't stop, so I signed up. I am still trying to learn my way around but did find the Cynthia Day case (I am from Missouri) I spent the entire night reading every post from start to finish.
websleuther thought she found a possible match between a Missing and an Unidentified. She turned in the possible match, called all the different authorities... eventually was put in touch with the family... It took an entire 7 years but her match was correct and now Ms. Day's family has thier mother back.
That is amazing to me. That is what the world should be about. Helping people get the answers they need or atleast closure.
Anyhow, I am glad I have found this place, and have already referred friends. Now I just need to learn how everything works!

As a new member my first post was to thank you members for your dedication and contribution to this forum.

I was saddened by the senseless and brutal murder of Dr. Teresa Sievers, and outraged at the cold arrogance of her perpetrators. As a guest, I read your posts every day which kept me well informed.

Your diverse points of view offer an appreciated challenge as well as a learning opportunity. I am so impressed with your "Responsible diligence." There were moments when I hoped for LE and investigators would watch this forum for its valuable information.

I applaud what you do
I thank you! :)

Hi all! I'm new to the website and just wanted to express how excited I am to be part of the community. I am a paralegal and have a fascination with forensics, cold case, and even paranormal content.
Welcome to Ws Sean71, step right in, you have come to the right place!

Hello I just joined websleuths today but I have been interested for awhile. My name is Shannon I am a 22 year old student from New Jersey studying Criminal Justice. I am really interested in the Sodder family case as well as James Arnold Taylor.

Hi everyone,

I joined today for slightly different purposes because I'm not sure where to go (this forum is the closest thing I can think of, so thanks for existing). I have a pic obtained from a suspected scammer and I just needed to know the original source of that pic.

Can anyone here help on this? Where should I post a request on this?

Thanks for welcoming me. The rules say no drama basically and that will be a welcome relief. All I want to focus on are trying to help and some people on other forums seem to like to create drama. I don't get that attitude and I am glad to be added here. I'm most interested in the Princess Doe case but have so many others I am passionate about.
Here's to great sleuthing!

Hi everyone,

I joined today for slightly different purposes because I'm not sure where to go (this forum is the closest thing I can think of, so thanks for existing). I have a pic obtained from a suspected scammer and I just needed to know the original source of that pic.

Can anyone here help on this? Where should I post a request on this?

Welcome to WS @washingtonnes. AS WS is a facts-based forum, I don't believe that you will be able to find your answer here given that your photo is from a suspected scammer. The party you'd like to sleuth must be a person of interest or person charged for the alleged scammer crime as provided in MSM (mainstream media). I encourage you to reach out to a moderator if you have more questions about the site or seek an exception to the posted rules.

Hi there!
I joined a couple of years ago but until recently have not had the time to fully explore this amazing group. My name is Amy and I am a UK based forensic/ medical artist (I have an MSc in Forensic Art and Facial Identification) and I'm really just here to see if I can put my skills to use now that I have a bit more time on my hands.

Hi there!
I joined a couple of years ago but until recently have not had the time to fully explore this amazing group. My name is Amy and I am a UK based forensic/ medical artist (I have an MSc in Forensic Art and Facial Identification) and I'm really just here to see if I can put my skills to use now that I have a bit more time on my hands.
Welcome to Ws IllustratedAnatomy, there is a lot to explore here, step right in!

Hello all! Dare I say happy isolation? :)

Bit of a long term lurker, so I decided to make an account and see if I could be of any use.
I’m 17 F, from London and relatively new here with a keen interest in Forensics and solving crime in the UK. I look forward to being part of this community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam