Found Deceased GA - Melanie Steele, 24, car found abandoned, Savannah, 13 Sep 2019 *arrest*

If a family member or any WS member has inside information that is not available through MSM or from LE, we encourage to become Verified at WS.

Posts containing information stated as fact and not supported by either MSM/LE are removed as rumor. Hearsay/rumor posts are not allowed at Websleuths.

Here is the link to the verification process.

This is all I got
We are here for you Melanie

We just ask that anyone who’s heard anything call CrimeStoppers or Savannah Police Department’s Special Victims Unit,"

Anyone with information on the case is asked to contact the Savannah Police Department’s Special Victims Unit at (912) 651-6742. Tips can also be forwarded to CrimeStoppers at (912) 234-2020. Tipsters remain anonymous and may qualify for a cash reward.

When I click on that link it says dated “January 18th 2020”- which matches the article content “searching 4 months”. Melanie went missing early last fall. It’s frustrating no new news.
yes, the same thing happened to me but the google search page shows a date of April so I thought there might be something new.

Any official MSM or LE update?
Do we have a VI for Melanie Rae yet?

This case is another one that has gone quite.
I am shouting for Melanie
Justice for Melanie
You are not forgotten Melanie.

Sitting on my hands in this thread.
I am so sorry to Melanie's family....especially her mother and Melanie's precious child.
To her family I am so sorry!!!
I hope you receive the answers you and Melanie deserve.
She matters too.

Any official MSM or LE update?
Do we have a VI for Melanie Rae yet?

This case is another one that has gone quite.
I am shouting for Melanie
Justice for Melanie
You are not forgotten Melanie.

Sitting on my hands in this thread.
I am so sorry to Melanie's family....especially her mother and Melanie's precious child.
To her family I am so sorry!!!
I hope you receive the answers you and Melanie deserve.
She matters too.
I've reached out to a couple of media outlets for updates on Melanie's case and to confirm if she was found or if there were arrests, and only got a single response.

From Katie Faye at Fox 28 Savannah:

I checked with the Savannah Police Dept. and they’re not releasing any new information at this time. That doesn’t mean it’s not true, it just means they’re not confirming it.

They did say it’s an ongoing investigation.

Sorry I couldn’t get more info.

Katie Faye

News Manager

FOX 28 Savannah

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads