WHERE TO FIND WEBSLEUTHS PODCAST AND WEBSLEUTHS YOUTUBE

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
You can find WebsleuthsRadioPodcasts at the links below.
We also have a YouTube Channel at
where I will be doing live shows and soon, daily live shows.

You can join Patreon at www.patreon.com/websleuthsradiopodcast
We need to work on our Patreon and we will be doing so next week.
Until then you can join our Patreon for $5.00 a month. Soon you will have extra podcast content. :)

ANCHOR.FM
WEBSLEUTHS RADIO PODCAST • A podcast on Anchor

SPOTIFY
WEBSLEUTHS RADIO PODCAST

APPLE PODCASTS
‎WEBSLEUTHS RADIO PODCAST on Apple Podcasts

Hey Everyone,

I will not be doing a YouTube live show tonight, Wednesday Feb 26th. I will be back tomorrow through Sunday live at 10:00 PM Eastern/7:00 PM Pacific.
From now on I will take every Monday night off. The shows will be Tuesday through Sunday.

I really appreciate everyone who shows up and joins in the chat. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE getting to know all of you.

If you haven't already please click on this link WEBSLEUTHS YOUTUBE CHANNEL and hit "subscribe" and then tap the little bell. Then you will get a notice when I go live.

Soon, we will be having live guests. I want all of you to be a part of these live videos. Hope you will join me.

Tricia

I started listening to your youtubes. Tonight in the one I was watching you talked about Jon Benet briefly. Could you devote a whole podcast to discussing that case?

I started listening to your youtubes. Tonight in the one I was watching you talked about Jon Benet briefly. Could you devote a whole podcast to discussing that case?
Absolutely. Not sure when but I will. It is important for everyone to know the facts. Not the Ramsey spin put out by John's lawyer.

Don't forget to join us tonight. We have lots to talk about at 10:00 PM Eastern

You will not believe the latest from @LeighEgan from Crimeonline about Megan Boswell. She wet the bed she was so afraid of the police searching her dad's property. More LIVE on YOUTUBE TONIGHT AT 10:00 PM EASTERN
CLICK THIS LINK Websleuths

Attachments

• Show 3.19.jpg
    Show 3.19.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 1
Absolutely. Not sure when but I will. It is important for everyone to know the facts. Not the Ramsey spin put out by John's lawyer.

Don't forget to join us tonight. We have lots to talk about at 10:00 PM Eastern

You will not believe the latest from @LeighEgan from Crimeonline about Megan Boswell. She wet the bed she was so afraid of the police searching her dad's property. More LIVE on YOUTUBE TONIGHT AT 10:00 PM EASTERN
CLICK THIS LINK Websleuths

Awesome! That case has baffled me.

I wasn't around when the stream started tonight but I'll try and make it next time.

I posted this somewhere but don't know if you saw it. On the show Prodical Son Websleuths got a mention!

I haven't got to watch it live yet , I'm usually in bed by 9:30 on eastern time but I do watch it the next day and it's a fun video to watch maybe tonight I can stay awake to participate in the live show .I am off tomorrow so I will try to stay woke lol

Are these every Sunday night? I was able to go to the live stream while it was Live for a while last night.

You can find WebsleuthsRadioPodcasts at the links below.
We also have a YouTube Channel at
where I will be doing live shows and soon, daily live shows.

You can join Patreon at www.patreon.com/websleuthsradiopodcast
We need to work on our Patreon and we will be doing so next week.
Until then you can join our Patreon for $5.00 a month. Soon you will have extra podcast content. :)

ANCHOR.FM
WEBSLEUTHS RADIO PODCAST • A podcast on Anchor

SPOTIFY
WEBSLEUTHS RADIO PODCAST

APPLE PODCASTS
‎WEBSLEUTHS RADIO PODCAST on Apple Podcasts

Tricia,
I would like to help get the number of subscribers increasing rapidly. I am learning about what is involved in being a YouTube creator, more on that later when I know enough to articulate what I believe is needed.

In the meantime what I know will help WS members become subscribers is to update the request to subscribe as current posts. It is rare for anyone to read old posts but newbies. And as a very recent former newbie my self, I was so over whelmed trying to figure out how to navigate WS that stopping to go outside WS was too much to comprehend.

Will you be offended if I reply to you about the outdated posts? Is there anyone I can include in the replies that has the ability to update your posts.

Question, would using the report button in outdated posts be more efficient and private? Or is the report button reserved for inappropriate content or cleanup(I.e. duplicated posts).
Thanks
Diana
aka D Adams

More on updating podcast posts, the current link here is to your first podcast which is cool.
But if you kink to your YouTube home page Websleuths. The subscribe button is more prominent and they can look around at past vids, etc.
And if we keep a current message about special guests on the community tab that contains subscribe requests would generate more subs.

Also a community tab entry discussing your reason for the daily podcast is for everybody to have a place to be and not feel so isolated and alone at this time. You know better what to say, just mentioning a way to increase traffic and subscribers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back