Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gannon is my HERO!

The final puzzle piece for me. I have read most of the posts since thread 21 or so.
I have kept an open mind. Every thing that follows, is MOO in entirety. I am no longer unbiased, as in experiments I have set up in the past.
My novel ( maybe, maybe not)
Rough draft. I’m not trying to convince anyone that MY plot is right.
Because it is not my plot, it is a compilation of everyone here. It has glitches, but it is scary how it does fit. MOO
Sumday nite, She has decided to use the runaway story, ruled out abduction and playing w/ friend disappearance. Both involve him possibly spotted on neighbors cameras. Running away needs to work then. She envisions him slipping out the back gate and heading toward Jimmy Jacob Creek The photos I viewed on Google Earth show that area as a nice place to walk a dog. GREEN It is conceivable the family took a walk or two. They could have explored either direction, but the one toward the church is the better choice. He was headed toward his church. She didn’t take him out that way, too visible. She knows that the creek will intersect Peaceful Road, and she remembers the trees and the open areas on that road. She has a plan.
Next morning, she gets the girls off for school. She tells the girls Gannon has diarrhea. Letecia has not used map searches as that could be traced. She knows her phone can be tracked., so she leaves it home.

Gannon is sluggish or drowsy. She uses truck because she knows leased car has GPS( Lets assume truck does not) she has done the search on Gannon’s phone, but she does not word as an 11yr olds. She’s clueless(ie puberty class) she heads toward Peaceful Valley Road.
MOO she knew the sand piles were there, in the back of her mind, but they weren’t exactly what she was hoping for.
BUT She didn’t realize how many houses there are on the road. The further down past Jimmy Creek, the less it fits w/ run away.

She drove down Peaceful somewhat slowly in ALS RED truck looking for the spot where she can leave him as if he ran away and got hurt or exposed to the elements. She sees several possibilities. The further she goes, the less likely, also because there are not as many trees. I did not find fountain ditch sign, but she probably saw it somewhere, even on an old Google map she HAD found, but the ditch isn’t a ditch and not enough trees.
There are also areas of barbed wire fencing and other fencing, she knows any injuries to herself will be suspicious. There are actually several places that would work.!!!!!not just sand piles. Fence boards and wires down.she is impatient, needs to get this done. She’s actually met a vehicle or two. By the time she gets back to Jimmy Creek she realizes how easy it would be to just tuck him back there behind the piles. You need to see this in Google earth street view, to understand this! It is best to maneuver it around for all angles!She is using the handy 2x4/ square hollow pipe for whatever, I prefer not to go there, but it could simply be to push the pile and stage an accident. Nevertheless, she sees a vehicle and she has to make sure there aren’t any of her DNA or Gannon’s on it...she doesn’t have time to do any thing but throw it in truck and get in and drive away. By this time the other vehicles driver could actually have seen her face, maybe not.

Now she goes about her wild goose path, and knows she can use certain shops as an alibi/ reason for dragging a sick boy out. Sale on dog coats? She wants distance between any evidence and Gannon.
Somewhere on that drive she checks her watch and has an oh >€%>€^ moment. She leaves it in the store where she buys dog supplies.
She drives around Noe Road and slings the post thinggie out, and possibly other evidence then SEES a VEHICLE APPROACH! By now she is a little paranoid.
But she still has to go back for her watch and she thinks that car is following her. She was looking outside for that car/driver. Aha!Maybe it was the owner of the property pulling out of their driveway, watching her sling her trash on their property.
On the way back, She may or may not have had time to drive by or check on Gannon, but she does need to be home for the girls. MOO I think somebody saw her and called in a tip. Noe Road
Then LE had a reason to check that area for cameras and truck being spotted.

She is there for the girls. Gannon is still sick? She is going over everything she did and realizes that her runaway accident was not as staged as she had planned. So she gets wishy washy on which story is going to work. (Reverts to her options?)She needs to make sure, and no way is she taking ALs truck, thus the rental. I think it did snow that night. Gannon may or may not have been alive that next morning. I tend to think not. I doubt she moved him either, but she may have just covered him completely. Still getting some evidence of his death on her and then the rental. Loccards principle. Only needed car for short time(?)back up stories?
There are holes in this, but I would like to consider it an almost finished novel. Read it and edit to fit your theories, overall this is a very SIMPLE puzzle.
A lot of her lies start w/ using the easy way/ dirt piles, that’s when it unravels. We have thought her stupid and lucky,
I think she’s actually smart(alittle) and terribly unlucky. I actually think I could take the px of 2x4/thinggie and emailed to sheriff , they would tape it to the evidence bag. MOO Not that I am EVER, EVER, EVER, no, NEVER going to DO that again..... and please do not laugh at me, because you should be able to SEE some of the puzzle pieces we all put in, some of them a little skewed, per LeticiaMOO

Gannon is my hero! I can only hope that the latest revision is a gentler version than mine, AND I may have to edit (smart, a little) ... I am happy that he has been found! And sad.
@Feistyomi Despite the missing pieces, your puzzle shows a likely picture.

Regarding the Apple Watch, our forum member @gatorage offered valuable info that I hope she did not grasp.
CO - CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #21
CO - CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #21

You mention a sign post. From a distance it does resemble a 2x4, and that could be what stuck in TS's mind. She claimed that AS questioned her about a 2x4, but that doesn't make it true. Her and HH left the house the day AS came home. Something must have happened, so I don't think her and AS were on good speaking terms. And there is no way he would compromise the investigation.

With or without TS's realization of the Apple watch tracking capabilities, you have a pretty good theory.

The Locard's principle is interesting too ;)
I WAS working on The accomplice angle and it is still possible she moved him, but I do not care...I am sooo glad he has been found and so very seething furious that she just left him there..,they would not have put this out if it WAS tentative, MHO

Human Remains Found in Florida Tentatively Identified as Gannon Stauch

On March 18, 2020, the El Paso County Sheriff's Office was contacted by the Santa Rosa County Sheriff's Office stating they responded to a call of a deceased juvenile male in Pace, Florida.

An autopsy was performed by the District One Medical Examiner and the deceased male has been tentatively identified as Gannon Stauch. We would like to extend our deepest sympathies to the friends and family of Gannon.

EPC Sheriff's Office

Gannon is my HERO!

The final puzzle piece for me. I have read most of the posts since thread 21 or so.
I have kept an open mind. Every thing that follows, is MOO in entirety. I am no longer unbiased, as in experiments I have set up in the past.
My novel ( maybe, maybe not)
Rough draft. I’m not trying to convince anyone that MY plot is right.
Because it is not my plot, it is a compilation of everyone here. It has glitches, but it is scary how it does fit. MOO
Sumday nite, She has decided to use the runaway story, ruled out abduction and playing w/ friend disappearance. Both involve him possibly spotted on neighbors cameras. Running away needs to work then. She envisions him slipping out the back gate and heading toward Jimmy Jacob Creek The photos I viewed on Google Earth show that area as a nice place to walk a dog. GREEN It is conceivable the family took a walk or two. They could have explored either direction, but the one toward the church is the better choice. He was headed toward his church. She didn’t take him out that way, too visible. She knows that the creek will intersect Peaceful Road, and she remembers the trees and the open areas on that road. She has a plan.
Next morning, she gets the girls off for school. She tells the girls Gannon has diarrhea. Letecia has not used map searches as that could be traced. She knows her phone can be tracked., so she leaves it home.

Gannon is sluggish or drowsy. She uses truck because she knows leased car has GPS( Lets assume truck does not) she has done the search on Gannon’s phone, but she does not word as an 11yr olds. She’s clueless(ie puberty class) she heads toward Peaceful Valley Road.
MOO she knew the sand piles were there, in the back of her mind, but they weren’t exactly what she was hoping for.
BUT She didn’t realize how many houses there are on the road. The further down past Jimmy Creek, the less it fits w/ run away.

She drove down Peaceful somewhat slowly in ALS RED truck looking for the spot where she can leave him as if he ran away and got hurt or exposed to the elements. She sees several possibilities. The further she goes, the less likely, also because there are not as many trees. I did not find fountain ditch sign, but she probably saw it somewhere, even on an old Google map she HAD found, but the ditch isn’t a ditch and not enough trees.
There are also areas of barbed wire fencing and other fencing, she knows any injuries to herself will be suspicious. There are actually several places that would work.!!!!!not just sand piles. Fence boards and wires down.she is impatient, needs to get this done. She’s actually met a vehicle or two. By the time she gets back to Jimmy Creek she realizes how easy it would be to just tuck him back there behind the piles. You need to see this in Google earth street view, to understand this! It is best to maneuver it around for all angles!She is using the handy 2x4/ square hollow pipe for whatever, I prefer not to go there, but it could simply be to push the pile and stage an accident. Nevertheless, she sees a vehicle and she has to make sure there aren’t any of her DNA or Gannon’s on it...she doesn’t have time to do any thing but throw it in truck and get in and drive away. By this time the other vehicles driver could actually have seen her face, maybe not.

Now she goes about her wild goose path, and knows she can use certain shops as an alibi/ reason for dragging a sick boy out. Sale on dog coats? She wants distance between any evidence and Gannon.
Somewhere on that drive she checks her watch and has an oh >€%>€^ moment. She leaves it in the store where she buys dog supplies.
She drives around Noe Road and slings the post thinggie out, and possibly other evidence then SEES a VEHICLE APPROACH! By now she is a little paranoid.
But she still has to go back for her watch and she thinks that car is following her. She was looking outside for that car/driver. Aha!Maybe it was the owner of the property pulling out of their driveway, watching her sling her trash on their property.
On the way back, She may or may not have had time to drive by or check on Gannon, but she does need to be home for the girls. MOO I think somebody saw her and called in a tip. Noe Road
Then LE had a reason to check that area for cameras and truck being spotted.

She is there for the girls. Gannon is still sick? She is going over everything she did and realizes that her runaway accident was not as staged as she had planned. So she gets wishy washy on which story is going to work. (Reverts to her options?)She needs to make sure, and no way is she taking ALs truck, thus the rental. I think it did snow that night. Gannon may or may not have been alive that next morning. I tend to think not. I doubt she moved him either, but she may have just covered him completely. Still getting some evidence of his death on her and then the rental. Loccards principle. Only needed car for short time(?)back up stories?
There are holes in this, but I would like to consider it an almost finished novel. Read it and edit to fit your theories, overall this is a very SIMPLE puzzle.
A lot of her lies start w/ using the easy way/ dirt piles, that’s when it unravels. We have thought her stupid and lucky,
I think she’s actually smart(alittle) and terribly unlucky. I actually think I could take the px of 2x4/thinggie and emailed to sheriff , they would tape it to the evidence bag. MOO Not that I am EVER, EVER, EVER, no, NEVER going to DO that again..... and please do not laugh at me, because you should be able to SEE some of the puzzle pieces we all put in, some of them a little skewed, per LeticiaMOO

Gannon is my hero! I can only hope that the latest revision is a gentler version than mine, AND I may have to edit (smart, a little) ... I am happy that he has been found! And sad.
@Feistyomi Despite the missing pieces, your puzzle shows a likely picture.

Regarding the Apple Watch, our forum member @gatorage offered valuable info that I hope she did not grasp.

You mention a sign post. From a distance it does resemble a 2x4, and that could be what stuck in TS's mind. She claimed that AS questioned her about a 2x4, but that doesn't make it true. Her and HH left the house the day AS came home. Something must have happened, so I don't think her and AS were on good speaking terms. And there is no way he would compromise the investigation.

With or without TS's realization of the Apple watch tracking capabilities, you have a pretty good theory.

The Locard's principle is interesting too ;)
I WAS working on The accomplice angle and it is still possible she moved him, but I do not care...I am sooo glad he has been found and so very seething furious that she just left him there..,they would not have put this out if it WAS tentative, MHOoh yes
She thought she was soooo smart, hiding him out of state. I can't wait to see how she reacts to the knowledge that he has been found. Screw you, T.
Gannon is my hero! SURELY SOMEONEwill have a camera handy, I’m happy sad!
!

I snipped this from the timeline:

Saturday - February 1
"I just hope they find him alive and they return him home safe," said RD, neighbor.RD, who lives "two houses down," said the minute GS went missing -- he began trying to do everything possible to help."We don't know exactly what happened, so we are looking through our cameras to see if we can pick up anything," said RD. RD said investigators spent several hours at his home, looking through video."They came and were looking through the video to see if our camera caught any movement or anything suspicious," said RD."People in Lorson Ranch, to be mindful of the things on their property, where a child may play or hide," said Jacqueline Kirby with the ECSO."Right now, we don't have a date in mind that it will end," said Kirby.
‘300 citizen volunteers’ ready to help search for Colorado boy, missing 6 days

Sunday February 2
Sheriff's Office Update on Search Efforts for Gannon Stauch

RD - neighbor - can't sleep and views video from his garage camera - decides to view it on his TV. Sees the red truck leaving with GS at 10:14am with LS/TS and then returning at 2:00pm with on LS/TS - need link to interviews - he has done several
(We don't know what occurred and nothing has been released to MSM regarding this timeframe.)
RD calls AS and they view it together, AS breaks down crying mentions he knows LS/TS lied to him and they call LE.
Questions - how did media get notified there was video?
LE asked the MSM not to play the video and some complied and then one did not so they all played it - by this time the media had copies of it from ?

The @EPCSheriff mobile command post is moving. CMoore News® (Carly Moore) on Twitte

CMoore News® (Carly Moore)
@CMoore_News

I’m at the “new command post” according to @EPCSheriff
Looks like everyone is inside this building.CMoore News® (Carly Moore) on Twitter
___

The El Paso County Sheriff’s office changes the location of the mobile command post relocating to the Incident Command to the Sheriff’s Office Training Facility across from the jail on Sunday.
They said the move was because their investigation led them to the area.
===================

Monday February 3 - Searches?
It’s been one week since 11-year-old GS was last seen at his Lorson Ranch home. @EPCSheriff says it’s gotten 134 tips & is continuing to search for the missing boy @KKTV11News
Jenna Middaugh on Twitter
The stepmother said she couldn’t comment on the details of the case at this time. None of his friends in the neighborhood have indicated that they saw GS that day.
Update: Over 130 tips pour in for boy who mysteriously vanished while under stepmother’s care
“UPDATE: Seven days after his disappearance, a Metro Crime Lab team spent hours at 11-year-old GS’s home today. They went in with gloves and tools and left with several evidence bags. Have live reports with exclusive details about a new piece of evidence at 4@5 on @KDVR”
3:49 PM · Feb 3, 2020 [local/MST]
Nicole Fierro on Twitter
El Paso County Sheriff’s Office gets new evidence in search for missing 11-year-old boy

Feb 3, 2020

EL PASO COUNTY, Colo. -- One week after an 11-year-old El Paso County boy went missing, authorities received a new piece of evidence to further the investigation into GS’s disappearance.
FOX31 obtained a copy of this evidence that came from a neighbor's surveillance camera. Authorities have asked us not to describe or show it yet because it’s a part of their investigation. To ensure we don’t compromise anything in the search for GS, we are honoring the sheriff’s office request.
A few doors down, neighbor RD did some investigating on his own.“I couldn’t sleep so I just stayed up and I started looking through [surveillance footage],” RD said, adding, “I looked through on my tablet, then I said, 'Let me look on my TV to be sure.”Police have asked us not to share what he found yet.“This is something the investigators are looking into and it would be part of our investigation,” Kirby said. RD took the footage to GS’s father, who immediately called detectives.“He just broke down crying,” RD said. RD says detectives were moved by the footage too.
“They said this is the break they needed,” RD said.
El Paso County deputies collect evidence from missing boy’s home
(interview with neighbor)
Search intensifies for 11-year-old Colorado boy Gannon Stauch missing for more than a week
However, neighbor RD said he searched through his home surveillance video as the search intensified. RD said the video showed LS/TS and GS get into a red pickup truck in the driveway of their home around 10:15 a.m.About four hours later, the truck returns to the house and LS/TS gets out of the vehicle alone.

Tuesday -February 4 - Searches?

Wednesday February 5 - Family does another plea with all 3 - Mom, Dad and sister - Gannon’s parents Landen Hiott, Albert Stauch, and sister Laina Stauch’s statement.
Thursday February 6- Searches in water at night ENDANGERED: 11-year-old Colorado boy has been missing for more than 1 week; authorities search for evidence in pond
Friday February 7
Sheriff's Office Update on Gannon Stauch Case

February 6, 2020
february 9

February 9, 2020
The El Paso County Sheriff's Office investigation continued today in the Lorson Ranch area. Deputies re-canvassed Gannon's neighborhood and spoke with neighbors. We did this in a systematic approach to ensure all residents have been interviewed because some may have been away at the time of the initial canvassing. Those who are in the immediate vicinity of an incident may have useful information to provide.
Gannon Stauch case: Two weeks since the 11-year-old went missing in Colorado Springs.

Gannon Stauch: What we know two weeks since the 11-year-old went missing from Colorado Springs home
“Tonight I spoke with the El Paso County Sheriff's Office who confirmed teams were out searching today but would not specify which area. They said the search has not extended outside of El Paso County. #FindGannon#GannonStauch” (BAIBM)
7:26 PM · Feb 10, 2020 (local/MST)
Amber Jo Cooper on Twitter

JMO**--I think I remember she went to Daytona around that time.
The Nascar race was FEB 16th so she may have been there prior to the race. JMO
Was this a social media post that confirmed it or is there other evidence? This might answer some questions.

That... woman... (I can't say anything else to describe her or I'll get in trouble) went to an EFFING NASCAR RACE while he was missing and DUMPED HIS BODY ALONG THE WAY?!

I am incredibly upset right now.

Human Remains Found in Florida Tentatively Identified as Gannon Stauch
from the article:

If anyone saw Letecia Stauch in Pace or Pensacola, Florida during the time frame of February 3-5, 2020,

Which kind of means they believe she took him there herself and days after being at Petco

20 HOURS FROM CS, CO to Pace, FL-- Couldn't have been the Rental car could it? But that was Jan 28th and 29th??
NM--I am answering my own questions LOL-- my mind is scattering right now

Update Map Image
20 h 44 min (1,377.4 mi)
via I-20 E

colorado springs to pensacola florida - بحث Google

it's a lot of miles - was her car impounded do we know? The rental car was already returned so did she rent another one? I think there was a second rental car company on the witness list. I need to read where / how he was found and what made them identify him so quickly - we've had a lot of hot weather and rain these past months. and he was here all the time....sigh. I think she had some help somehow..
JMO

Seems to be almost a straight shot from CS, IMHO.

I have been hanging out as of late on the virus thread and randomly popping in here. Poster alerted us. Wow she really travelled when she left. Now little man can go home and RIP.

Forget her being a woman, I have never heard of ANYONE doing something like this.

She was under intense scrutiny; everyone was looking at her. People don’t tend to drive dead bodies long distances, nor do they (apparently drive them across the country.

It serves no purpose, and is an absolutely stunning risk to take.

Ironically, this one act all but ended any chance that this was anything other than a slam dunk case (any vehicle would be a forensic gold mine).

They had her dead to rights without the body, and now they have him.
I'm curious how they identified him so fast - like what was found with his body? DNA would take longer IMO. Something clued them in as we have missing children in Florida - I really am shocked he was here - I was certain he would be found on/in/near water.
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member