Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fruit Tech Expert here. Poor Gannon, this is wrecking me today. I’m currently sick but trying to look at the new info from Sheriff dept.

I’m trying to compare some info but can’t find some pieces. Can someone send link for Any affidavit/witness list? Also any other legal paperwork regarding T? I know I’ve seen it on here but can’t find links.

Colorado Judicial Branch - El Paso - Cases of Interest - The People of the State of Colorado v. Letecia Stauch

1st link has the witness list

One thing that is bugging me... How was she not on 24 hour surveillance of some kind by Feb 3? I would think they would be watching every move she made at that point, so she'd have no way to move him to begin with.

She could have been, but again, we aren't going to know because we aren't privy. I'm sitting here remembering that LE said this was a multi faceted, multi state, complicated case. I'm not speculating any more or apparently my head will explode. I'm just grateful for his mom and dad.

Moo, Moo

My intuition told me that you would bring news today. I thought it would the affidavit. This news was the furthest from my mind.

Thank you
I anticipated the affidavit today too.

I expected Gannon to be found months from now, and in the state of Colorado. Not in a million years did I see this coming.

I have just checked in today and see this sad heartbreaking news. How disgraceful and heartless and empty can someone be. Poor sweet Gannon. I cannot think straight. I never knew you. I don't know your family. I'm miles from the life you lived. Nevertheless, my heart breaks and I'm flooded with sadness. Precious child you deserved better. You deserved the world and all the goodness in it.

Here's the thing... That long of a drive. She had to stop. And everywhere has cameras. And if not cameras, people are looking. So someone or something somewhere along the way, probably lots of places along the way, have evidence of her travels. I wonder if this is what they were talking about with the huge amount of information in the discovery.
One has to wonder if they didn't already know she was in this area and had searches that we just never heard about. No one would be checking for Gannon searches in Florida!
Also, IF she did have an accomplice, I would think this would be harder to track because who knows who they should be looking for on any videos.

BBM

HAD evidence....maybe not anymore :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members