Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am beyond shocked and sad. I live in Pensacola and took my 11 year old daughter over this bridge to a birthday party in mid-February. I wish I had known he was right there.
Our local paper had a small blurb of a body being found by Department of Transportation road crew on Tuesday, but no other details. Now we know :(

Pensacola is in the West Panhandle of Florida, on the Gulf Coast, near the Alabama border.

About 1375 miles from Co. Springs, and 680 miles to Myrtle Beach, SC.

Various possibilities arise as a result of this news.

Accomplice?
Body transfer?
Did it alone?

Any way you look at it....

ALL ROADS END IN a 'T'

And that 'T' stands for "TOAST"

as in, BUSTED beyond doubt.

She could have driven him x miles out of state with the rental, returned the rental and retrieved him after doing interview, on her way to Fl. Then back up to NC.
Or as some have said, handed him off.
I have to go throw up now

BREAKING: On March 18, 2020, the El Paso County Sheriff's Office was contacted by the Santa Rosa County Sheriff's Office stating they responded to a call of a deceased juvenile male in Pace, Florida... @FOX21News #GannonStauch

Lauren Scharf on Twitter

In her now deleted accounts, she intimated that she was in FL at one point. So, getting thrown out of the house helped her get far, far away from CO. My guess is the reason we have seen multiple car rental agencies is that there was a second rental that she took to "SC" with a stop in FL.

RIP Gannon and peace to his family who now get to lay him to rest, which is one of the hardest things a parent can do.

I'm curious how they identified him so fast - like what was found with his body? DNA would take longer IMO. Something clued them in as we have missing children in Florida - I really am shocked he was here - I was certain he would be found on/in/near water.
JMO

I'm so far behind. Do we know when the body was actually found? It could have been days ago and it took time to figure out who he was because of the condition. Hate to even type that.

Pensacola is in the West Panhandle of Florida, on the Gulf Coast, near the Alabama border.

About 1375 miles from Co. Springs, and 680 miles to Myrtle Beach, SC.

Various possibilities arise as a result of this news.

Accomplice?
Body transfer?
Did it alone?

Any way you look at it....

ALL ROADS END IN a 'T'

And that 'T' stands for "TOAST"

as in, BUSTED beyond doubt.

I think this makes it harder for the prosecution to prove. Reasonable doubt. There are no witnesses from FL on that list. I don’t think LE saw this coming. Even people who thought she was guilty are saying FL??? WTH!? 1375 x 2 is more than 960 no matter how u do the math.

Lauren Scharf‏Verified account @LaurenScharfTV
.... An autopsy was performed and the deceased boy has been tentatively identified as #GannonStauch According to the @EPCSheriff
ETklO0DU0AA2RnI.jpg

11:08 AM - 20 Mar 2020 from Colorado Springs, CO

I'm curious how they identified him so fast - like what was found with his body? DNA would take longer IMO. Something clued them in as we have missing children in Florida - I really am shocked he was here - I was certain he would be found on/in/near water.
JMO
I wonder how they can narrow it to 3-4 February.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleanor D.