Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thought that TS killed Gannon on Monday afternoon, then returned days later to move his body to Pensacola, Florida doesn't add up to me. A body being dead for days is a gruesome sight, even if it was cold at the time. There is no need to move his body that far for a sloppy disposal in a far away location.

TS idea of returning to retrieve Gannon days after his death seems odd. It is highly risky, and she would be paranoid of being tracked. And if she was worried about the disposal site, why not just cover up better at the original location.

Unless there is an unknown person; the list of potential accomplices is small.

I think it is very possible that Gannon was alive on Monday, and someone was responsible for taking him to Florida, then or in the days after. And he died in a second person's hands.

'Why are you saying Gannon is dead?' He is not dead. We are going to find Gannon.'

A possibility.

They had to have evidence that TS both abused, and murdered Gannon.

Ironically, his body being found in Florida convinces me that there is no accomplice to murder.

Without a body, I was convinced they found forensic evidence (to include decomposition) in a vehicle used by TS. As insane as it is, her driving across country with him explains all of this.

She wouldn’t have been able to within hours of an abuse event, convince someone to transport Gannon across the country. She wouldn’t have been able to do so without leaving an even more damning trail (we’d have more charges and the DA would likely be against releasing the affidavit).

They clearly had everything except for the body. Now they have him.

And she’s done.

But wasn't AS with her in the rental car at some point too? I am in no way trying to say he is involved. Just wondering didnt she say that she and AS were looking for him together in the rental?
BBM- That is what "SHE" said.
We know she lies, so who knows if that is truth or not.
AS and LE know for sure.

I have always thought she passed him off in PetCo parking o Monday morning to someone else. That is why she kept looking out the door to see if it occurred. I think he was alive at that time and that he subsequently died with that person. That person disposed of him, but I didn't expect it to be Florida

From DA’s office:
4th Judicial DA on Twitter

(1 of 2) Gannon Stauch Investigation Update:
In response to numerous inquiries, our office will address recent developments at 3 this afternoon in the District Attorney’s Office located at 105 E Vermijo in Co. Springs.
(2 of 2) Due to current circumstances, only credentialed members of the press may attend and all visitors will be asked to wash their hands on arrival. Please be prepared to show your news agency issued I.D. Only one news team will be allowed in an elevator at a time.

Interesting, this goes to my weird theory, that a "spirit" wants their body found. There have been so many random findings of bodies, that defy any logic.

Caylee Anthony
Lacie Peterson

Just to name a few.

Last edited:
My intuition told me that you would bring news today. I thought it would the affidavit. This news was the furthest from my mind.

Thank you
Yes, I just got home from my paper products hunt, logged on and saw this news. Florida was a complete surprise. Still trying to absorb this information. Very sad for reality to hit but I'm glad that Gannon's family will get to lay him to rest.
This is really confusing. Florida? And not even really hidden?
Right, his little body just thrown over the guardrail beside a highway, like trash.

In her warped mind, maybe she thought leaving him so far from Colorado gave credence to one of her claims that he went with someone. Someone who got tired of molesting him and killed him, something like that.
Remember, there is the neighbor's video with audio, and apparently lots of it. I really think they have nailed her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong